I don't wanna slide.

Natasha's pov

"Let's eat first the kids must be hungry." Pepper said and we all agreed because all of us seemed to be hungry especially the kids since they didn't actually woke up before we got in here and they didn't have any breakfast.

"Yeah let's full their stomach." Clint said and Laura smack his head.

"Ouch what was that for?!" Clint reacted and rubbed his head.

"We can't let them eat too much." I said.

"And why's that?" Tony asked.

"They will only earn stomachache if we do that." Jane answered.

"Again why?" Thor asked. God boys are really stupid.

"I think because they didn't eat earlier? And the fact that if we feed them too much their stomach will be shocked by the sudden amount of the food and it will react badly. We should give them a small amount only and not too much." Steve said. Well boys are stupid but not my Steve of course

"You boys are not trusted to be alone with the kids except Steve. You guys must ask Steve how to be a good dad." Pepper retorted to them and rolled her eyes and enter the restaurant.

"Now you know why fart face?" Wanda mocked and winked at Clint and sticked her tongue out then walked away inside the restaurant.

"Let's go love. I don't want you to be like them." I teased and hold Steve's hand and followed the others.

As we entered the restaurant Pepper already ordered something for all of us. We were chatting and mocking the boys except my Steve of course as we wait for the food.

"Why don't you read Tony? I mean you read magazines right?" Wanda teased at Tony who's eyebrows are now furrowed.

"You read magazines Tony? That's awful for a guy bro." Clint said to Tony as he laughed.

"Well look who's talking... The one who watched on how to not fart in front of everyone." Tony back fired and no kidding I'm laughing hysterically.

*cough* *cough* "Be careful love!" Steve said worriedly rubbing my back as I continue to cough.

"Shit." I said. How could I be so stupid? Did I mention that I'm drinking a juice? If I didn't then there it is.

"What's 'shit' mama?" Nate asked. Another shit! I forgot that my son is here.

"That's a bad word baby *cough* sorry d-don't say it *cough*" I said still coughing.

"Here drink this water." Steve said and hand me the water.

"That's what you get from laughing Nat! Karma is digital! HAHAHAHA" Clint said as he continued to laughed. I gave him a glare.

"Hey uncle cwint! Don't laughed at mama!" Nate said protectively.

"That's right little bean scold him. C'mere at Aunty." Wanda said and opened her arms for Nate to come which Nate obliged.

When the food arrives Wanda gave Nathaniel back at me since I'm going to feed him. We stopped the teasing and just continue to talk normally and laughed if it's funny. When all of us finished I was about to find our bags when Tony spoke.

"All of our bags are in the rooms already."

"But how are we going to changed? We didn't bring water suit you know? You didn't say that we're going in water park." Pepper said.

"It's fine there's a store let's go buy there."

As we entered the store all of us seperate ways to find what should we we wear. Me and Steve just picked out a rush guard and we picked Nate's rush guard too since it's kinda hot now. We don't want any sunburn. I also picked a sunblock for our faces.

"Are you all done guys? We already have one." I said. Thankfully the store is not that big so they can hear what I just said.

"Yeah we're all done. Let's go I'll pay." Tony said and gave all our things in the counter to pay.

"Excuse me miss do you have a restroom or changing room?" Steve asked the lady.

"Yeah of course sir. That way." She said and pointed.

"Thank you." I said and she smiled at me.

"You're welcome mam." She said and Steve goes first but unlucky for us they only have a one changing room and we can't do it one by way cause it will only take time.

"Uhm Natasha bring Nate with you and changed too. It will be faster." Tony said and I didn't argue anymore. After a few minutes all of us are changed into a Rush guard.

"Let's go! I want to swim so badly!" Clint said and all of us leave the store.

"There's a slide there let's try the longest one!" Tony said. Uh oh I don't like slides...

"How about the kids? They can't slide in that one." Jane said. Thank goodness to Jane for speaking up!

"Oh the kids will be right there *pointed at the small pool with small slide* and besides not all of us are going to slide together so they have a company." Tony explained. Oh god no.

"How about Nate? He doesn't know how to swim. And besides he's just two year's old i can't leave him." I said as an excused. Well it's somehow true.

"He'll be fine Nat. If you want you and Steve can slide first?" Thor suggests.

"I don't want to slide." I said.

"Oh is Natasha scared?" Clint mocked and I gave him a glare because if that.

"I'm not scared! I just don't want to slide!" I said and he laughed like crazy.

"If you're not scared then do it Nat!" He said testing me.

"And what if I do it? What's your consequence? Hmm?" I tested hoping he'll get scared but nah.

"You can drown me." He said and smirk.

Shit.

Hi guys! Anyone here who is army and likes to read a fanfic about them? Well if there are then check her profile shookjinjja it's worth it!