The wedding

Third person's pov

"For goodness sake Steve stop pacing! You are making me dizzy god!" Tony said in a frustrated voice.

"What if she won't walk down the aisle? What if she changed her mind? What if she run----" Steve got cut off by Tony.

"Are you being serious? This is Natasha we are talking about Steve! The mother of your son! You're crazy! Stop thinking about it! and stop being a dramatic groom!" Tony said rolling his eyes. Steve finally sat down and Tony went to get some gel to fix his hair.

"Anyways Capsicle do you have vows?" Steve looked at him as if Tony's kidding.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that? Don't tell me you are planning to be a runaway groom and bring me with you----"

"What the hell are you talking about Tony?! I am not gay! And of course I won't run away, why would I do that?!" Steve said irritatedly.

"Chill out! I was just asking geez! SO you haven't answer my question. Do you have vows? That of course... you know an original one?" Steve sighed before answering.

"Yes I do have."

"Can I hear it? or read it if you wrote it?"

"Nah just wait for it."

~Wedding part

Third person's pov

The processional music began, Steve took his place in the altar. The bridesmaids and groomsmen walked down the aisle paired up, one by one.

Laura with Clint, Thor with Jane and Maria with Sam. After them the Maid of honor and the best man made their way which is Wanda and Tony. Tony stood beside of Steve and congratulated him already.

"Thanks man. I never felt this nervous in my entire life..."

"It's gonna be okay dude." Their little conversation ended fast. Nate walked down the aisle. He's the ring bearer. Nate smiled while walking and gave the rings to Wanda. Steve kneeled down to kiss his little one. Morgan made her way too with her cute little basket, Tony smiled at the sight of his child even Pepper smiled. And finally the most awaited is the bride. Steve stood there sweating he can't help it. Tony just taps his shoulder.

The big door opened and it revealed Natasha. Tears fell down in Steve's cheek. He can't believe that it is happening.

Natasha walked slowly smiling at Steve. When she reached the altar Steve whispered.

"You are the most beautiful woman living in this world."

"Oh shush you!" Natasha said giggling.

-skip to the vows

Steve is the first one who's gonna say a vow.

"Nat... believe it or not I still can't believe that all of this is happening right now... Y-you gave me the life that I've been dreaming of... and I can't thank you enough for that. The day I met you, You are such a cold person, and I'll be honest I almost run when you gave me a death glare..." Steve chuckles while Natasha looked at him intently, Smiling at his words and her eyes forming a tears. "When you left I was broken... but then you came back with our little bunch of joy and I can't be more happier when you told me that I am Nate's father. And now you are marrying me! I can't believe it! I promise to be there for you through thick and thin with our children, I'll protect this family of ours no matter what. I love you to the infinity and no one can change that not even death.." Steve finished putting Natasha's ring. It's down on Natasha now.

"Steve my love... We've been through so much... and I have no intention on doing something inappropriate that would bring mess to us... to this family... You love me in my worst state and I assure you to the same for the rest of my life. I promise to be there for you and our children everyday... and like you I'll do anything to protect our family. I love you to the stars and just like what you said nothing could change that too." Natasha finished smiling, Steve looking at her attentively. They gazed at each other like there's no people around them. The priest cleared his throat and spoke.

"Steve Grant Rogers do you take Natalia Alianova Romanova as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worst, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death set you apart?" Steve smiled and respond.

"I do."

"Natalia Alianova Romanova do you take Steve Grant Rogers as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worst, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death set you apart?"

"I do"

"And now I announced you as Husband and Wife. You may now kiss the bride."