I don't know how.

Before we get to this chapter and the next chapters, I just want you guys to know that I don't hate Sharon or something ok? It's just fit in the story.

Steve's pov

"Sharon I'm really sorry for the way they treat you. I don't really know why they are like that to you." I said to Sharon. I'm embarrassed and feels so sorry to her, ever since me and Sharon got closer they are treating her like nothing at all. Especially Wanda.

"It's fine Steve I'm used to it." She said and gave me a sad smile.

"I'll talk to them later. This is just nonsense, they are going too far." I said a little annoyed.

"I said it's fine Steve really." She said.

"Don't you have a boyfriend Sharon?" I ask.

"I'm waiting for someone actually." She smiles at me and I got curious.

"May I know who's this luck guy?"

"You Steve. I like you for such a long time already." She said straight to me. I didn't expect this.

"M-me?" I said making sure I heard right.

"Yes Steve. You." She said and touch my hand.

"Why me? You know I love someone right?" I said to her honestly.

"Yeah but I'm willing to wait Steve." I didn't reply after that and excuse myself.

'I won't let you and Natasha to be together again you will be mine Steve. mine.' Sharon said in her mind.

Natasha's pov

"What exactly did he say?" I ask Wanda and I feel the urge to cry.

"He said 'do I have daddy?' And that his friend has daddy, of course I said yes and he ask where his father is and i didn't answer to that." Wanda explain. And I really feel so sorry for my baby boy right now, I didn't know...

"What are you going to do Nat?" Clint ask.

"I don't really know.... And I don't know how I can handle this." I said truthfully and the tears started streaming down my face.

"What if he gets mad and get Nathaniel away from me???? I can't bear to lose my son!" I said now crying and wanda hug me while Clint get the water.

"You know Steve Nat, he won't do that." Wanda said comforting me.

"Yeah he's not like that besides if he does it me and Wanda are here we won't let him." Clint said assuring me.

"What about you bring Nate on the Avengers facility on Monday? Let the others know him." Wanda suggest.

"What if they ask who the father is?" I ask.

"Just tell that it's a secret. That way it's not going to be hard to tell him when you are ready. Besides Nate will have a new playmate, maybe he and Morgan will be close too since cooper and Lila is kinda older than him." Clint said and there's unfamiliar name he mentioned.

"Morgan? Who is that?" I ask

"It's Tony and Pepper's daughter." Wanda said, What Tony has a daughter???

"Tony has a daughter now?! I didn't know that?!" I said shocked.

"Yeah if I'm not mistaken his daughter will turn 3 too and like Nate she's very smart too." Wanda said.

"I'm wondering why the children nowadays is so gifted?! They are smart for their age even Lila and cooper know a lot about things than me! How's that possible?!" He said and me and Wanda just laughed at him.

"I'll bring Nate on Monday, And i think it's a good idea because Nate always cry when I leave." I said agreeing to them and they smiled widely.

"I think it's time for bed hahaha it's late." Wanda said laughing.

"I couldn't agree more hahaha." I said and we head upstairs and say good night to each other and with that I enter my room to see my baby sleeping peacefully. I walked to the bed and started to caress his hair and started to speak.

"I'm sorry for this baby." I said and he cooed to his sleep.

"I'll promise to do everything that will make you happy. You're my world now. You are the reason why I am happy because of you I am stronger than ever. Mama is sorry for keeping you away from your dad, I'm just afraid that he will take you away from me." I said, tears in my eyes.

"I love you so much." I said then place a kiss to his forehead and lay down and hug him, soon I entered my slumber.

Clint's pov

"Wanda you still awake?" I said after i knock on her door silently, after a second the door opened and I immediately entered before Natasha caught us.

"What do you need???"

"I need to talk to you about something but I just waited for Natasha to get in her bed." I said to her in low voice because Natasha has a strong sense of hearing not just hearing but you know spy things.

"Again why?" Wanda ask in low voice too, getting my point why I am talking in a low voice.

"It's about Natasha and Steve." And when I mentioned Natasha and Steve point she immediately focused herself on me and listened.

"What about them?" She said.

"I just figured something out.... Remember when we ask Steve why he's crying that night and drinking the asgardian drink?"

"Yep."

~flashback

Steve is crying when I and Wanda saw him at the bar which is very rare because he doesn't like drinking maybe at parties or something is bothering him but when we saw him right now he's crying a mess.

"Hey Steve! what's wrong?!" Wanda said to him.

"She broke up with me." When Steve said that me and Wanda was shocked. How come she broke up with him when they are so attached to each other. And just this morning they're cuddling in the sofa and laughing about something they are just so happy, so how come it's possible for them to break up?

"I don't know what I did wrong. She broke up with me in text. I love her. I love her so much, I love her more than my life! More than any else!" He said still crying and he almost drank half of the asgardian drink which is not good at all. But we can't do anything, he is heart broken. We just stay by his side that time.

~flashback ends

---------------------------------