She will experience it.

Wanda's pov

"Yeah I remember that night. What about that?" I ask Clint impatiently. He still have a lot of explanations and not just get into the point.

"I ask Natasha recently on why did she broke up with Steve."

"Anddd? Can you just say it?! I'm getting anxious!" I said to him.

"Fine! I ask Natasha and her answer shocked me. She said that she didn't broke up with Steve in fact Steve is the one who broke up with her."

"What?!" I said and can't believe on what I just heard.

"Yes, shocking right? She said that the day she go to the hospital is the day when Steve broke with her. Remember that she's having the symptoms?" He said and I nod.

"And we are so stupid to not noticed that she's not just ill that time, she's having the pregnancy symptoms." I said and he said yes.

"That day she receives a text too. That says the same thing 'breaking up' text." And I get his point this time.

"It's just... Isn't it just suspicious that neither one of them actually mean the break up and they are both devastated? Do you think there is someone behind all of this relationship ruined shit?"

"I get your point. But I only have one suspect in my mind."

"Who?" He asked.

"Sharon." I said straightly.

"What? I know that we didn't like her but i don't think she's capable of doing that." He said and that time I just wanna smack his head. Why guys are so dumb???!

"Because he likes Steve duh?!"

"Oh. But we need to make sure if your assumptions is right."

"Of course we would. But we need help from Tony he knows what to do." I said. It's true tho. Tony See's Natasha and Steve as his siblings. Well all of us were close to each other and treats each other as siblings, but on this point tony is the only one who can help us.

"Yeah I know. But..." He didn't continue for a second.

"But what?"

"But what if.... What if it's Sharon behind all of this?" Clint asked.

"Then she will know who I am. She will experience how to be slapped by me."

Steve's pov

I am still shocked on what Sharon said. I mean i kind of know that she's too close to me that sometimes makes me very uncomfortable and irritated but i just..... I just don't like her at all. All I can give to her is a friendship and I'm still on my mission right now.

Mission: bring back my Natasha to my arms again.

I know it seems cheesy but what can I do? I love her until now and no one can change that.

It's still on-going though, it's not easy to do it still because she just came back and everytime I tried to talk to her someone always interrupt so yeah...

Sometimes I dream of her with a family. Mine and Natasha's family. We have a son and daughter. We were happy in my dreams, How I wish it will happen someday. I don't see my life without her.

No matter what happens I'm still attached to her.

~fastforward to Monday.

Natasha's pov

I woke up when I feel something heavy on top of me and because of that I opened my eyes to see my baby boy sleeping on top of me. I touch his face with my fingers and run my hands through his strawberry blonde hair.

"Nat?" Clint said while knocking on the door.

"Yeah?" I replied. No movements at all. But he open the door peeked inside to talk to me.

"The breakfast is ready. Wanda and I made it." He and Wanda? I just hoped my kitchen is not burned.

"Ok we'll follow. After breakfast are we going in the facility?"

"Of course. We'll wait for you downstairs." He said and with that left.

"Hey baby wakey wakey." I said smiling and caressing his hair.

"Still early mama." He said and nudged closer to me if it's possible.

"Come on baby we're going somewhere." And when he heard the word 'going' he opens his eyes and looked up to see my face.

"Park?" He said.

"Nope maybe after. But you're going to meet new friends. Don't you like that?" I asked and his face lit up.

"Let's go mama!" He said and head downstairs i just chuckled at his excitement, he always like to meet new friends.

"Morning aunty Scarlet and uncle cwint!" He said cheerfully.

"Morning little bean!"

"Morning boss!"

"Mama said we're going somewhere, you coming with us right?" He ask pleading and using his puppy eyes that as far as I know no one can resists.

"Of course now eat, you still need a shower right?" Clint said to him and Nate just nodded. Our breakfast is scrambled eggs,bacons, and fried rice.

"Nat you want coffee?" Wanda asked.

"Sure." As I said that I get some milk in the fridge and pour some in the glass for Nate. I started to taste the food they cooked and I must say they improve cause little did you know they are a bad cook as me before but they are worst. One time they cooked egg and it has a lot of salt! for goodness sake! Even the coffee has an improvement too it's not bitter anymore like before.

"I must say you guys learned well." I teased them.

"Weeell you're not the only one who's improve ya know?" Clint said and we just laughed at him after we eat Wanda assist me at cleaning the table.

"Go Nat, take give Nate a bath, I can do this." She said and I couldn't refuse anymore cause I need to shower too and I just thanked her and she said 'no problem' and I head to the living room to get Nate.

"Hey Nate come on you need to take a bath right now." Thankfully my baby is not the one who throws tantrums everytime you need to ask.

It's going to be a long day.

Early update cause they suspend the classes hooray!!!