Package.

Steve's pov

Me and Natasha are in the room now. It's been one day since Nate is missing. Since we got in here Natasha run to the bathroom and closed it. I want to be there and calm her but she locked the door and here I am begging for her to open it.

"Please Nat! Please let me in open the door please Natasha please!" I begged. I can still hear her sobs and it hurts me. The fact that I hate hearing her sobs and I hate that someone just took my son. I can't control my emotions. I can't hide it....

*clicks*

"Nat..." I said and hugged her immediately. She put her hands on her face and continue to cry.

"W-what if t-they hurt h-him Steve?" She asked while sobbing.

"Don't think like that Nat. They won't do that." I said as I used all my strength to not cry or slip a tear infront of her. I need to be strong for my family.

"B-but."

"Shhh we'll find him. We'll bring him back as soon as we can ok?"

"I don't know what will I do if something happens to him... I won't forgive myself Steve I won't." She said still crying and I just stroke her hair and calming her.

"Shhh it's my fault ok? If I hadn't left to get something this wouldn't happened."

"What? No it's not your fault Steve." She said and looked up at me.

"I should have been there to protect you and our son." I said taking the blame. I know it's my fault I should have been there to protect them but I was not there. It's my fault.

"Shh everything's gonna be alright. We should be finding him not blaming ourselves." She said and she cupped my face.

*knock* *knock*

"Hey Steve and Nat? Someone sent a package. I think it's about Nate." Once we heard Tony said that, we rushed downstairs to see the package.

"Natasha read the note." Clint said having this unreadable face.

'Finding your cute baby? Awww he has a delicate skin. So sorry to hurt him, but he's crying nonstop tsk. Be strong for what's going to happen ok?' -unknown

After reading that I felt the urge to kill who wrote this.

"There's a tape. Play it Tony." Thor said and hand the tape to Tony. The video starts to play and I was hurt at what I saw. They hurt my son...

Natasha's pov

No! This is not true. This is just a dream!

"No no no! Nathaniel!" I screamed watching the video. I can't watch it, my baby's cry was just too much to hear. And the spanking was too much for him.

"Oh my god!" Wanda suddenly said and when I looked at her she has tears in her eyes and the picture she was holding falls off. I walked to the side where she was standing and picked the picture out to look what's on it.

It's a picture of Nate sleeping with a bruised and redness on his skin.

"I'll kill them!" I said breaking down. How dare them to do that to a child?! They are so heartless!

"I'll go to Asgard to seek a help from Heimdall maybe he can tell us where Nate is." Thor said.

"No need Thor. We can track this son of a bitch." Tony said and we all looked at him.

"We need to know who kidnapped Nate first." He said.

"I think that's impossible Tony. I knocked out that time. I didn't saw its face." I said.

"What's the use of having a crazy genius right?" He said and smirked. He did something on his technology thing and a video showed up.

"That's the record of yesterday's morning. The time when someone attacked you." Tony said and he forwarded it to the time when I got attacked.

"It's a girl...." Who was that?

"Is it me or it's just that girl and her figures are familiar?" Clint said looking at us suspiciously.

"Yeah she seems familiar." Laura agreed.

"Hey guys! someone sent a letter again here!" Jane said gave me the letter.

'Your son is too loud! Tsk tsk what should I do with him huh?' -unknown

"Aha! I recognized that girl already!" Clint suddenly yelled that startled us.

"I don't want any false alarm so Tony can you track where this letter came from?" Tony nodded and did something on his crazy inventions. After some minutes he tracked it already.

"I found it!"

"Where is it?!" Steve and I said at the same eagerly.

"Wait guys." Wanda said getting our attentions.

"That could be a trap." She said worriedly.

"Yeah it could be. I mean I can't believe it either. It's so easy to tracked and that is impossible." Tony said agreeing. I sighed and my knees weakened again. Steve held my waist for support and I started to cry.

"Shh Nat we'll find him... It will be alright. Everything's gonna be alright..." He said and hugged me kissing my head as I continue to cry.

"I think that girl is.... Sharon." Clint said quitely.

"We can't do any action until it's proven." Steve said and I let go of his holds and think of something until a unknown person sent me a text with a video. It was a blocked number.

"Who was that?" Tony asked and I gave him my phone. He played the video and I saw Nate crying with a cloth on his mouth. Preventing him not to make such a noise.

The text says 'looking for his mama.'

"That son of a bitch just did the greatest mistake of his or her life!" Tony said while looking on his technology.

"Why?" Wanda asked.

"The time he sent that message I officially tracked it...."