Bad plans.

Sharon's pov

"Where are they right now?"

"I don't know. All I know is that they're on a vacation something."

"I told you to come with them! You stupid!" I said to Bruce. Yes I'm talking to Bruce.

"Why do I need to pretend with them or obey you? I don't even know any of them. I don't even know you." He said.  Well let's just say that I did something to him. Now he's under of my control.

"Can you just stop asking?! You stupid idiot! What do you think about Natasha?" I asked. I know that he always liked Natasha. Even before Steve and that bitch got together. But that stupid girl don't like bruce.

"Well? She's beautiful."

"Do you like her?" I asked. I can use this guy differently...

"Well kinda. But she has a son already." He said that shooked me.

"What?! How come?! How did it happen?!" I asked furiously.

"I don't know but her son's father is Steve. The guy you're obsessed with."

"When are they coming back?!"

"I think tomorrow."

"Get ready then! I'm going to beat that widow!" I said and walked out. Little did she know bruce is planning something.

"Yes I maybe like Natasha but I'm not obsessed like you. I need to tell this to Tony. Maybe he can help me bring my memories back." He whispered to himself and find a place where Sharon can't find him.

Tony's pov

I was sleeping when suddenly my phone rang.

"Ugh! Come on! I'm sleeping!" I shouted in my head and let the phone rings. But after like three minutes it didn't stop.

"Answer it Tony. It'll wake Morgan and you know what will happen." Pepper said. Her eyes still close. So that left me with no choice. I picked my phone up beside me and answered it unwillingly and spoke.

"Hello?! Do you know what time is it?!"

"It's me Stark I have something to confess."

"Can't it wait until tomorrow?!" I asked in low voice. Who wants to be disturbed when sleeping?!

"Do you want to help Natasha and Steve or what?" Bruce said. Yeah it's Bruce. What does he mean help?

"What I don't get you. What do you mean help? They are fine?" I asked confused.

"Well listen to me. It's about Sharon." When he mentioned her name all of my sleepiness is now gone. I'm fully awake now even my soul.

"What now? I'm listening."

"Well first I wanted to say sorry. Sharon took me. I know it's sound crazy but she hit me in the head and I lose consciousness-----"

"Wait what?! So you knew about this? Are you her ally?" I asked. Well you can't blame me. I knew from the start that Bruce likes Natasha. But you know he didn't have a chance since Tasha like Steve and Steve like Natasha.

"Yes. I mean No. I'm not sure. I don't know. She did something to me. She erased my memories." How's that possible?

"So you don't remember us? Then how come you know our names and some things?" I asked.

"She did tell some stories. But can I say what's her plan now? The reason why I called?" Oh.

"Sure green say it now."

"She wanted to ruin Steve and Natasha's relationship. She was planning to beat Natasha when you guys come back." Pfft is she joking? I'm a guy, Ironman to be exact. But that doesn't mean I'm not scared of that girl. She can kill me in a second. So Sharon must be joking.

"She's joking right? Before she can even slap Natasha, her face is already ruined or her arm is already dislocated." I said.

"I know she's crazy. Just warn Natasha. She learns about Nathaniel that's why she freaked out, she's insane." Well I won't let her do something to my nephew.

"Thank you for that Bruce. But we need to fix yourself. That girl is really crazy. Send all of your body data. I'll try to know what did she put in your system so that we can fixed it."

"I'll do it on my own Tony I'm still a scientist. Can I use the lab?" He asked.

"Sure. Be careful Bruce."

"No worries Tony I'll handle my self. Goodnight bye." He said and hang up.

Well I'll tell to Wanda but not to Natasha. I guess Wanda's slapped is not enough. She needs to learn from the black widow. I hope this time she'll get her lesson.

I looked at the clock and noticed that it's 3:00 am. I wanted to tell Wanda tomorrow but I can't wait so I need to wake her up.

I carefully got out of the bed but pepper spoke.

"Where are you going?" Uh oh. I can't tell her.

''To get some water I'm thirsty." I said hoping she will buy my excuses.

"I have water here. Here drink this." She said groggily and quitely trying not to wake our daughter Morgan.

I think I have to keep it by myself. I'll tell this tomorrow to Wanda. Can't let my Morgan to be awake and cry.

I walked backed to the bead quietly and drinks the water. I carefully climbed the bed and position my self. Goodness how am I gonna sleep again? Idiot Bruce. He can tell it tomorrow but he did right now. I tried to close my eyes and fall asleep again. It takes some time but I finally fell asleep again.