A lesson by the black widow.

Natasha's pov

"Shhh mama is still sleeping."

"Let's wake her up daddy." I heard Nate said in a low voice. Well it's nice to wake up by this.

"But mama must be tired?" I decided to not open my eyes when Steve said that. I love to hear more about them.

"She's not daddy let's wake mama! I want her kisses!" Aww my baby's being cute again.

"Well daddy wants her kisses too. I guess you're right buddy. We need to wake her up."

I felt Nate on top of me but I didn't budge and just pretended to be asleep.

"Wake up mama!" He said and put his tiny hands on my face then put kisses all over my face.

"Wake up my love." I heard Steve and kissed my forehead.

"Why won't mama wake up daddy?"

"I guess I know why buddy."

"Why daddy?" Nate asked Steve and they become quite.

"Let's do it daddy!" Uh oh. After Nate said that they started to tickled me.

"I'm up! I'm up! Hahaha stop now."

"It worked daddy! You're awake mama!"

"Hahaha yeah it works now c'mere my baby boy." I said and hug him tight.

"What about me?" Steve said and I laughed at his comment.

"C'mere hahaha" I said and pulled him  into a hug too.

"I love you mama!" I was shocked when he properly pronounced the word 'love'

"You taught him?" I asked Steve.

"Yeah that's why he wanted to wake you up."

"Aww I love you more baby."

"I love you daddy!" Nate said and kissed Steve cheeks and kissed me again. A couple of times. Steve joined him and kissed the other side of my cheeks near my lips.

"Hahahaha that's enough you too." I laughed at them because they didn't stop.

"I love you two so much! You two are my world and life." Steve said and pulled us into a hug.

"We love you too." I replied as I laid my head into his chest. And Nate in our lap. We stayed in that position for some time when someone knocked.

"Guys are you awake already?" A voice of a girl said. It's Jane.

"Yeah we are!" I yelled.

"Tony said to fix yourself we're going to eat breakfast. We're going home after." She said.

"Ok thank you!" I replied and she replied with 'you're welcome' then walked away.

"Let's took a bath now." I said and stand up and go to the bathroom.

Wanda's pov

We are all downstairs waiting for the Rogers family.

"Hey guys I need to tell you something." Tony said getting all of our attention.

"What is it?" Clint said focused on Tony.

"Uhm the kids can't hear about it."

"I'll go with the kids." Laura said. Jane and Pepper followed her.

"So what now?" I asked.

"Well listen it's about bruce he lost his memories an----"

"Wait what? What do you mean lost? He's fine when we left?" Thor said. That's what I'm thinking.

"Yeah I know. But he did lost his memories because someone did somet----"

"How's that possible?" I asked.

"I still don't figure that out. Anyways he lost his memories last week only if I'm not mista-----" Once again he got interrupted.

"Last week? Not now ir yesterday? How's that possible? He still knows as when we left and that wastwo days ago?" Clint asked with confusion in his face. Well not only him.

"For the love of god can you please let  me finish first?!" He said annoyed and we nodded.

"So Bruce lost his memories last week but that someone who did that to him told about us at him. So basically that someone wanted Bruce to spy on us. But last night Bruce called and told me this. And he warned me about that someone." I was curious. Who's that 'someone'?

"Do you know who it is?" I asked.

"Yes I do."

"Who?" Clint asked.

"Sharon. That's why I told you about this. She wants to beat Natasha later when we get home." Is she joking?

"Pfft hahahaha I know this is a serious matter but seriously? Natasha can kill her at seconds." I told them and laughed.

"I know. That's why I told you guys about this because I want her to learn her lesson from Tasha. She didn't learned from you but maybe with Natasha she will."

"Well that's true. She needed to learn." Thor said. Thor usually doesn't tolerate this type of things.

"But why would she do that though? What triggers her?" I asked.

"Well she found out about Nate. She's totally insane. Lucky Pepper all the girls I slept with before doesn't bugged us." Tony said. Wow too much confidence.

"So I have a plan." He said again and we stared at him indicating him to continue.

"Tasha can't know what's going to happen even Steve cause we all know how they would react. And also we need the kids to be inside the facility when that happens. We can't let them see that. I'm so thankful that we build a facility that exclusively for us."

"I'll take care of that. Do some excuses so that I can take the kids inside. But make sure I will witnessed the whole thing live. I wanted to------"

"Hey guys. Sorry if we made you wait for so long." Steve said. Oh god my heart is pounding because of the sudden presence. And obviously because of our topic.

"Hi guys hehehe it's fine." Tony laughed weirdly and nervously.

"Where are the others?" Natasha asked then suddenly Laura with others came.

"Are you guys done talking?" Pepper asked and I mentally face palm.

"What did you guys talked about?" Natasha asked then took a seat.

"Uhm it's uhh." Tony finding a believable excuses.

"Kids can't hear. It's you know old people thing." Clint immediately said and they seemed to believe it. That's a disgusting excuse but it worked.

"Yuck! Thankfully you told us to go away that's awful!" Laura said and we all laughed at her comments while the kids on their own world.

This is gonna be interesting.....