Nate's back

Steve's pov

Me, Natasha, and Nate are now in our room having a quality time to Nate. After having dinner we decided to go upstairs to at least have some privacy and the others seemed to understand.

"Mama can we eat ice cream tomorrow?" Nate asked and looked at Natasha.

"Sure baby." She replied and smiled. I have an idea.

"Love?" I called.

"Yes love?" She responded.

"I have an idea."

"What is it?" She asked looking through my eyes.

"Can we bring him to amusement park tomorrow? Only the three of us." I suggested and Natasha smiled.

"That's a good idea love! Family time?" She says smiling.

"Yeah family time." I said and leaned in to kiss her cheeks. She blushes at the sudden gesture.

"I didn't know that I'm not the only one who's blushing when I got a kissed from you." I teased and wink at her. She was about to answer when Nate said something that made the both of our cheeks turned into crimson.

"Where do babies come from mama daddy?" He asked curiously. Both of us didn't know what to say. We can't even talk!

"Uh..." I said and looked at Natasha who's now even more red, and asking for help.

"W-why did you asked baby?" She said with sweats on her forehead.

"Nothing mama I just want to know because I wanted a sister." He said and play with his toys again.

"That was awkward..." I said and both of us laughed.

"Should we make one love? He really wants it." I said and gave her a playful smile.

"Shut up! Hahahaha." She said and stood up to get something when I pulled her wrist to face me and planted a kiss on her lips. I pulled away immediately because I was aware that our son was here.

"Dork." She said smiling and turned around to walk again. I'll make you my wife Natasha.... Not now but soon.

Natasha's pov

"Time to sleep boys." I said and both of them reacted.

"Aw man!" Both of them said in unison. I laughed at them, since when Nate learned that?

"Who taught you guys? I'd never heard that before from you two?" I asked and they shrugged. Oh I know who. It's either Clint or Sam. Those two are just.... you know such an influence to my boys.

"Come on it's late hahahaha besides we're going somewhere tomorrow remember? Come in the bed now." I said and both of them didn't argue anymore and just come in the bed. The two of them seperate ways which made me confused, Nate supposed to be in the middle of us?

"I love you mama."

"I love you love"

Both of them said at once and kisses my cheeks repeatedly.

"Hahahaha stop now my babies. Mama's cheeks is already soaked on saliva." I teased. It's true though but I don't mind.

"Mama didn't reply on us Nate. What should we do?" Steve asked to Nate and Nate pretended to think.

"Aha! We should hug mama tight daddy!" And with that both of them hugged me and I giggled at their cuteness.

"Ok ok! Mama love's you both." I said and cupped Nate cheeks and put kisses all over his face. I did the same thing to Steve too.

"Let's sleep now." I said smiling and they nodded ang go to their positions. But instead of Nate in the middle of us  he layed on his daddy's chest and Steve layed my head on his arms.

"Goodnight mama daddy I love youuu!" Nate said happily but slowly drifting to sleep.

"We love you too baby." I replied and stroked his hair. Stroking his hair makes him sleepy and fall asleep faster. When Nate fell asleep I looked at Steve and his eyes are now droopy.

"Sleep now my love." I said and tried my best to sat up without making Nate notice since his sleep is too peaceful.

"Good night love. I love you." I said and put a kiss on his cheeks and in his lips.

"Good night too love and I love you more." He replied and smiled.

Wanda's pov

"I think they are asleep now." I said to Clint who's looking in me with 'duh' face.

"Of course witch it's late." He said and rolled his eyes. This guy is just... argh!

"You know what?"

"What?" He said in a boring tone.

"If I didn't know who you are? I would've been throw you in the window right now!" I retorted and rolled my eyes at him.

"What?! What did I do?!" He scoffed at me. Ugh!

"Confirm! You are an officially idiot and stupid!"

"Well what do you expect me to answer?! They are asleep already!"

"It's not that!" I said and hit his arm.

"Ouch!" He reacted and rubbed his arm. Such a gay.

"Pfft are you a gay?! You reacted like I hit you that hard!" I laughed.

"I'm not gay! I have children already!" He said defending himself. Hahahaha now I know what to tease with this guy.

"Sure." I said smirking and started to head in my room.

"Where are you going?! We're not yet done!" He said with an annoyed voice hahaha this is going to be fun.

"Whatever Mr. Clint Barton soon to be Clara!" I said waving my hands in the air.

"I hate you!!" He yelled.

"I love you too!" I replied and walked away leaving him upset and annoyed.