Slap by Wanda

Tony's pov

"What just happened..." I said as Natasha and Steve walked away.

"I'm a hundred percent sure that Sharon is the one who slapped Steve." Clint said looking at Wanda that I can tell starting to fume.

"What the hell is her problem?! Now I have some stuff to believe that she is the one who did that to them!" She said angry. Uh oh this is not going to end well.

"Did what?" I asked trying to catch her attention and lessen her anger that seems to work a bit.

"Well..... Me and Wanda came into a conclusion that Sharon is the one who text Natasha and Steve with 'break up text' shit. But we're not sure of that before Natasha and Steve confirmed thay they are not the one who text each other saying 'break up' so we thought it's Sharon." Clint explains. Ohh okkkk.

"Is she really capable of doing that?" Jane asked. Well she's not always here before that's why she didn't interact with Sharon that much.

"That's what I said before cause she seems nice even though we don't like her." Clint replied.

"Sure is." Sam said and rolled his eyes.

"But after this? I'm starting to suspect her." I said as Wanda walked out.

"Where are you going?!" Clint said almost yelling. I can tell that he's nervous on what's going to happen not just him but all of us! We know Wanda's capable of when she's angry! And that is not good at all!

"To teach that bitch a lesson!" She said  and walk faster. We decided to follow her. This is not going to be good.....

Wanda's pov

What the heck is that girl's problem?! I'm very pissed right now! How dare she to slapped Steve?! Just because Steve reject her and the fact that he and Natasha back together?! What a bitch!

As I let my feet walk to the direction my instincts saying I finally found her. Luckily there's no people around here.

"I won't let you be with her Steve!" She screamed to her self.

"What made you think that Steve will leave her just because you like him huh?" I said smirking that made her startled and looked at me with an angry eyes. I don't care tho I'm not scared of her.

"Because he's starting to like me! And Natasha came back to ruined it!" She yelled at me.

"Wow! You've completely lost your mind!"

"What did you just say?!" She yelled again. Isn't she tired of yelling?

"Steve doesn't like you! Not even a bit!" I said that made her fume more.

"I can ruin their relationship like I did before!" Wait what?!

"You're the one who sent the message to them?! How dare you?!" I yelled at her angry.

"You're the reason why my ship sink?!" Someone said and when I turned back it's Clint with the others.

"Yeah I did! It was successful until Natasha came back!" She said and that's it! I can't handle myself anymore.

"Let me slap some senses to you sis." I said and slap her hard that made her fall to the floor. Blood on her lips.

"If you really like Steve let him be happy! You stupid little bitch trying to hook Steve!" I said and when I looked at the others all of them are shocked on what I did. I was about to turned and look back at Sharon when a hand lands in my face.

"You stupid! How dare you slap me?! And you don't have rights to tell me what to do!"

"Well news flash bitch! You are more stupid than me!" I said and grab her hair and we started to fight when I feel them pulling us apart.

"Stop it you two!" Sam said when they succeed.

"I'll ruin them again like what I did before!" Sharon said and run off.

"Try harder bitch!" I yelled and look back at them and Jane and Pepper calm me.

"I actually record the whole thing..." Tony said.

"We can show that to them so that they know who did it to them and to warn them because that girl is insane." I said fixing my hair.

"Well I'm always scared at you but now? I'm more scared! Did you see the blood on her lips?! That's insane!" Clint said and I just shake my head laughing and started to walk back to the facility.

Natasha's pov

"You've must be kidding me... Are you really serious about that?" I said. I can't believe Wanda fights with Sharon.

"She has the reason Nat." Thor said.

"What reason?"

"Watch." Tony said and do something to his technology thing and the video show up.

"She's the one who did that...." Steve said quietly, still can't process what's happening.

"I'm going to teach that stupid girl a lesson!" I said fuming. How dare she?! She's over heels at Steve Jesus!

"No need. Wanda did already remember?" Clint said then suddenly a video play.

"Let me slap some senses to you sis."

Wow... Did Wanda just do that for real? Did she?

"Her lips is bleeding serves her right after what she did." Pepper said.

"Ok this is enough. Let's forget about her and just eat dinner with the kids." Jane said. Did I mention that she and Thor has a daughter already? If I didn't then there it is. If I'm not mistaken her name is Janely name after her mom not literally tho.

"Yeah Nate must be hungry." I said to them.

"Wait what was Nate's full name?" Bruce asked all of the sudden.

"It's Nathaniel Grant Rogers." I said.

"I thought it's Romanoff? Ohh I get it. Pretty name for a cute baby like him." Laura said.

"Thank you." I said and laughed just then the kids came.

"Daddy! Mama!" Nate yelled and run to us.

"Careful baby." I said as Steve pick Nate up.

"You hungry buddy?"

"Yeah." He said and we all got into the kitchen and there's a lot of food.

"We just buy it in the restaurant after you know." Thor said.

As we all eat Tony suggest something.

"Hey guys what if we go to the vacation?"

That's a great idea.

Hey guys! So I think I'm not going to update tomorrow and in Thursday cause we have exam hahahsha