We meet again.

Natasha's pov

On our way home I felt something different. I feel like something's going on. Something's going to happen.

"Nat I'll take the kids inside when we got home ok?" Clint said. See? they are acting strange.

"Why?" Steve asked.

"You need to get your things. And besides I'll put them in the living room." Clint said casually. Hayyss I think I'm being paranoid.

"Ok then." I said and put my head into Steve's shoulder.

After the whole ride we got home finally. Clint get the kids and opened the door.

"Come on Nate. We're going inside." Clint said.

"Ok." Nate replied and gave me a kissed on the cheeks and go with Clint. All of us are still outside and Clint joined us.

"What are the kids doing?" Wanda asked.

"Watching cartoons." He said. As we pulled out our bags someone came and pulled my hair.

"You bitch! You steal Steve away from me!" She screamed at me while pulling my hair.

"Let her go Sharon!" Steve said and pulled Sharon away from me.

"What is wrong with you?!" Steve asked. He's mad I know. I'm glad this bitch showed up. I've been waiting for this moment.

"We meet again." I said and smirked at her that made her mad even more.

" You bitch! How come you have a son?! It's not Steve's!" She said. When she mentioned my son my face expression changed immediately.

"Don't you dare mentioned my son in here." I said serious.

"Why?! Because you're a whore?! And your son is a bastard?!" I slapped her at that moment. She can't just say that in front of my face! And the fact the she just called my son a 'bastard'? Hell no!

"One more word about my son. And I swear you'll end in a hospital." I said with gritted teeth.

"What?! Truth hurts?! You're SON IS A BASTARD!!! That child is not Steve's! He's not Steve's son!" She said.

"That's it!" I said and slapped her hard. I pulled her hair and bang her head on the floor. I saw some blood but that's not enough. It will never be enough. How dare she called my son like that?! I pulled her hair up for her to stood on the ground and face me.

"I have something for you." I said and slapped her hard again.

"That's for slapping my Steve!" I said and slapped her in the other side of her cheeks.

"That's for calling my son a bastard! You pathetic bitch!" I yelled at her face and did one slap again. But this one is the hardest one.

"And that's for ruining our relationship! Now go! I don't want to see your face anymore!" I yelled and Steve hugged me tight. My face on his chest calming me down.

"Just take her away Tony please." Steve said still hugging me.

"I won't leave Steve! Not until you come with me!" She said.

"Is Natasha's slapped still not enough?" Wanda asked with her one eyebrow raised. Uh oh.

"Yeah I think it's not yet enough, what do you think Clint?" Tony asked.

"Hmm? She's not yet satisfied with Natasha's beating. Should Wanda continue?" Clint retorted. I saw Sharon face. She's getting scared to be beat again.

"I won't forget this! I won't forgive you all!" She said and run.

"We don't need your forgiveness! Bye!" Wanda yelled.

"What just..... happened?" Pepper said and laughed.

"So is that why you guys are acting weird?" I asked as I pulled away from Steve.

"We don't know what you are talking about?" Tony said as he made an awkward laughed.

"Come on. I figured it out already. You guys know this is going to happen right?" I said to them.

"Yeah we know." Clint said and looked down."

"I appreciate it. Thank you for bringing the kids inside. Besides I know that we couldn't stop that psycho." I said.

"But you should have let me slapped her you know?" Wanda said.

"Why?" Steve asked.

"That bitch called my little bean a bastard!" She said and made an angry look.

"Hahahaha it's fine already Wanda. But thank you I appreciated that." I said to her and smiled.

"Let's go inside. And Nat fix yourself. Nate is a smart child, he definitely would ask." Clint said and i nodded.

Steve's pov

We're now in our room and Nate is already asleep. Nat's on our bathroom doing some routines. I decided to enter the bathroom since she's in there for such a long time.

"Nat?" I said as I hugged her from behind. She's wearing her nightie with a cover like a jacket? But it's a silky one and matched her nighties. I don't know what it is called.

"Hmm?" She replied. I didn't answer and slowly remove the thing that covers her and then I saw a scratch.

"What happened?" I said as I traced the scratch.

"I don't know. It's not there when we left the resort. I think Sharon did." She explained. I kissed her scratch and neck.

"Mhmm Steve." She said and face me.

"I love you." I said and kissed her lips passionately. She kissed me back with the same intensity and put her arms on my neck and pulled away to stare at my eyes.

"I love you too." She said and kissed me again. I put my hands on her waist  as we continue to kiss.

"Let's sleep now." She said and smiled. She hold my hand and walked to our bed.

" I love you Nat good night." I said and kissed her forehead.

"Good night and I love you too." She replied and gave me a pecked on my lips.

She put a kiss on Nate's forehead and slowly fell asleep. I did the same thing and closed my eyes to enter the slumber.