Nathaniel's birthday.

Natasha's pov

It's been a week since the incident with Sharon happened. We decided not to talk about it. today is a busy day. Wanna know why? It's my baby's birthday!!! 

Everyone is busy. Wanda and Clint are preparing the gifts. Tony, Thor, and Steve designing the venue. Pepper, Laura, and Jane arranging the foods. And me? well I'm on our room hugging my baby well who could blame me? My baby is turning 3 today and you know how much I love him. I still remember the day the first time he talked, crawled, and still crying when I'm not around, well he still do. He's getting old already.

"Happy birthday my baby boy!!!" I greet as I put kisses on his cute little face.

"Thank you mama!! love you!!" He said and giggled.

"What is your wish my baby?"

"A baby sister!!! I want a baby sister mama!!" I blushed at his wish.

"Uhh.... A-are you serious about that baby? I mean we could by a new toy or anything?"

"I want a sister mama-----"

"Really buddy?" Steve said as he entered the room.

"Yes daddy!!!" Nate squealed. I look at Steve and he has this smirk on his face.

"What can you say love??? Should we grant his wish hmm?" Steve said with playful smile. I blushed.

"Please mama!!!"

"Maybe next year baby ok?" I said as I looked at Steve.

"But I want one mama!" Who the hell taught this to my child? Argh!

"Next year baby promise. And besides don't you want to be mama's only baby now?" I said and Steve has this biggest smile. Big one that it could reach his ears. Dork.

"Promise?" Nate asked.

"Yeah we promise buddy." Steve said at him.

"Gotta go now love. We're not yet finish. I just checked on you two." He said once again and kisses our forehead and left the room.  

An hour later I decided to get ready for the party since it's nearly three pm. 

I wore a simple dress and I dressed Nate. 

*knock knock*

"Nat? The party will start soon. Are you guys already on your outfits?" Wanda asked and I walked to the door to unlocked and open it.

"Yes we're already done. Come in." I said.

"Wow!!! look at this little bean! He's so cute Nat!" Wanda squealed.

"Hi aunty Scarlet!" Nate greeted.

"Hello there my little bean Happy Birthday!!" Wanda said as she walked to Nate and carry him.

"Thank you aunty!!" Nate said and kissed Wanda's cheek.

"Let's go now shall we?" Wanda said and I nodded. She gave Nate to me and I carried him downstairs.

"Here's the birthday boy!" Wanda yelled getting everyone's attention. Everyone looked at us and Tony set the party song.

I saw Fury walking to our direction.

"Happy birthday to my grandson." He greeted.

"Who is he mama?" Nate whispered as he hides his face.

"He's grandpa Fury baby. You don't need to be scared."

"Is he always like that?" Fury asked.

"Yeah sorry about that." I apologized.

"No need to apology. I'm used to it. You know the other Avengers kids first reaction when they met me is same with your son." He explained. I nodded and talked to Nate.

"He greeted you a few seconds ago baby. What will you say?"

"Thank you grandpa Fury." He said in low voice then smiled.

"He's cute Romanoff. No wonder why Clint and Wanda always argue like a 'f' child when it comes to him." He said. I am shocked that he didn't continue to say the f word. Well I'm thankful that he didn't.

"Thanks. He's my baby after all." I said and smiled.

"You and Rogers did a good job. Here's my gift." He said and handed me the bag and walked away. I'm blushing at his words.

"What job mama?"  Nate asked and I blushed more.

"It's nothing baby. Do you want to play with them?" I said pointing with the other kids.

"I want to mama." He said and I nodded. I walked to the side where the kids are. I putted him down.

"I'll come back later hmm?"

"Ok mama." He said and hugged me.

"Mama's over there if you need something ok? Don't get to dirty." I said and kissed his forehead then walked to the side.

I let Nate play with the other kids while waiting for the blowing of candles.

"Where's the birthday boy Tasha?" Tony asked as he approached me.

"With the other kids playing why?"

"Well they are excited to blow the candles." What?

"We just got here?"

"I know, but I think all of them are going to say their wishes etcetera." He said and rolled his eyes.

"Ok fine then. I'll get Nate." I said and walked away to get Nate.

Steve's pov

"Ok everyone attention! The parents of celebrant will say their wishes and words or everything they wanna say." Tony announced. We made our way to  the center, me holding Nate in my arm with Natasha on my side.

"Ok who's first?" Tony asked.

"Nat would you mind to go first?" I asked.

"Sure." She replied and get the mic from Tony. She cleared her throat before speaking and greet everyone.

"First of all, Happy birthday my baby. I can't believe you're now turning three! I still remember the day when I found out about having you I was the happiest woman alive that time. Time's really fast. Anyways, always remember Mama loves you. I admit I'm not the perfect mother on earth but I'm trying for you 'cause you and your father are my everything. I'm sorry if mama can't give your wish now I don't really know if you're serious about that and who taught you to say that. I promise to correct your mistakes in the future and be there to every step you claim to guide you and protect you. I love you my Nathaniel happy birthday!" When she finished people around us applauded. She kissed Nate's forehead and Nate hugged her neck. I gave Nathaniel to her.

"Steve's turns."

Hi guys it's me again🤣 would you guys mind to check her story out? bubbletaed that's her username 😅 thank you bye bye!