Notes.

Steve's pov

"Are we all set? Is everything ok already? It's almost time guys!" I yelled since I'm a little bit far from them.

"Chill out capsicle! We've got this!" Tony

"Come on it's 4:30 already! I told Nat that I'll pick her up 7:00 pm sharp! I am not even dressed!"

"Geez Steve! Calm your nerves! You're not a girl that take so long in a bathroom ok? And besides it's 2 and half hours away. Why don't you just practice your lines a'right?" Wanda suggests. Hmm? She's right.

"I just want everything to be perfect."

"It will be Steve. It will be." She said and smiled.

"Where's Clint by the way?" I asked while fixing some lights making sure that it will light up later.

"Checking on foods and fixing the place where we are going to hide." She answered.

"A'right but can you come with me for a minute? I want your opinion on what suits should I wear, I haven't pick one yet." I said and she nodded. She gives a final glance at the candles on the floor which is going to lit up later.

"Okay! I guess it's perfect already? Let's go and see your suits." She said and we both went at the hotel, wait... Did I mention already that Tony also rented the hotel in this beach? Well he did.

We reached the room where my suits are then she took a look at everything.

"Tony really outdid all of this huh?" Wanda said and smirked as she touched the fabric.

"Take this cap." She said and gave me the grey ones.

"Not bad."

"I know. Anyways I have to go Steve, remember that I'm the one who's supposed to take care at Nate to night?" She said and I nodded. Wanda and I left the room and I was supposed to give her the keys when she refused.

"Why? It would be faster if you used a car?" Instead of replying she looked at me then smirked.

"I know something that, that is much faster cap."

"What?"

"Flying." She said and take off. That girl tsk tsk.

Natasha's pov

"So Nat we wanted you to wear this white dress later." Pepper said as she sat down on our bed.

"Yeah sure. Where's Wanda? I thought she will be the one who's going to take care of Nate?" I asked and just in a moment she entered the room. 

"I'm here Nat, anyways did you take a bath already?" 

"Yeah I already did." I respond and gave my baby a chocolate truffle.

"Oh nice, take her Peps you know what to do." She said and Pepper nodded, wait what does it mean?

"Take me where?" 

"Tasha? obviously to fix your hair and put a make up." Wanda said in 'duh' face.

"Why? I don't need to do that? I mean it is just a simple date guys."

"Just don't ask Tash okay? Let's go Wanda will be in charge with Nate right?" 

"Yeah so go now shoo shoo." She said and I giggled at her dorkiness.

"Fine fine." I said with my hands on air in a surrender state. 

"Just let me hug my baby okay? C'mere my little baby." I said and hugged Nate which he gladly returned.

"I love you mama have fun." He said. Well? That is new? He usually cry when I go somewhere without him...

I just shook that thought off and went with Pepper in her room. She brushed my hair and did a lose curl, She also put a light make up on my face and did other things. After some time she finished it already and told me to wait. Pepper left the room to get my white dress.

"Ok so we're almost done, Wear this dress and I'll get your heels." 

I just hope for the best.

Third person's pov 

It's time. Natasha entered the car that Tony owned, Not just a car but a limousine. She felt like a queen or a princess for this. 

On the other side when Wanda saw that the limousine left already she quickly dressed Nate and fixed his beautiful hair.

"Let's go little bean we'll use a helicopter." Wanda said to Nate.

"Why auntie Scarlet? We can use a car instead?" Nate said curiously.

"Well we need to be there before your mama arrives okay? and flying is much better and faster."

"Okay let's go auntie." Nate said and they left the facility.

They arrived at the beach where the proposal is going to be handled and they all set up. They turned all the light's off and put the rose petals on the sand,thankfully it's not that windy or else the petals will float away.

Natasha arrived at the destination and she is confused at first because it's too dark and it seems like there's no people around the area. She just decided to leave when a little kid give her a note.

"This is for you miss." The little kid says and run off. Natasha looked at the direction where the kid runs and turned her head back at the note and read what it says.

"Hi love! This is me Steve. Find the arrow and get the next note love."

Natasha is definitely confused and curious on what's going on she thought that this was just a simple date but it's not. She looks around trying to find the arrow. After a minute she spotted an arrow and walked to it's direction. It's dark but the moon produces a light that helps her see her way.

"Good job love you found it! I won't take this 'note game' for too long so look a round and follow the path with rose petals."

She smiles then looked around to find the pathway with the petals of roses and she found it. She walked through it's direction and when she first stepped a foot on it, a light lit up. She at first startled by it but then she realized that the more she walked through the path, the lights lit up and it's beautiful.