The Rogers family

Steve's pov

It's been three years.... Three years since she gave birth. She is nothing but a great mother to Nate and to them.

"Daddy? Where is mama? When will she comeback? I miss her..." My oldest son asked.

"I-i don't know bud." I said and pulled him into my lap.

"I miss her daddy... I want my mama." Nate said quietly.

"I know buddy. I know you do." I said giving him a faint smile.

God! Please comeback now Natasha...

"Are your siblings awake already?" I asked diverting the topic which obviously worked.

"No not yet daddy." I nodded and ruffled his hair. There's a moment of silence when...

"How's my boys?" A husky but a sweet voice said. We immediately turned our head to the door.

"Mama!" Nate shouted because of excitement and run to Natasha's direction and tangled his arms on her neck since she kneeled down to reach his level.

"Hey." Natasha chuckled and lifted Nate up and kissed his cheeks. Nate snuggled more to Natasha.

"I miss you mama." He said and tighten his grip to her mother.

"Aww I miss you too baby." If you're wondering where Natasha went, she received a call from Fury asking her for the last time to spy on something. She couldn't resist because it is rare for Fury to request and since she retired already it's like a simple thank you, but she just came home after a week and it is supposed to be 4 days only.

Natasha set Nate down for a minute and walked towards me.

"Hey love." She greeted and smiles, I embraced her and bury my face in her neck, taking in her fragrance letting it fill my lungs.

"Love... I thought something bad happened to you, you're late." I muttered under my breath.

"That's not gonna happen Steve. I still have a husband and children to love and care, besides I didn't fought with any, just stole some files which is not easy as I thought it would be. It's well protected but you know me nothing's impossible." She explained with her one hand playing with my hair.

"Are they awake?" She asked as she broke the hug.

"Not yet mama." Nate answered, Natasha nod at him and picked him up.

"Let's wake those munchkins Steve. I miss them so much too." She said smiling. I smiled back at her and intertwined our fingers, walking to the direction where their room is.

As we reached their room Natasha gave Nate to me and sat down on the bed. She caresses this cheeks one by one and put kisses on their faces.

"Hey wake up babies mama's home." She whispered enough for them to hear. Natalia is the first one to react.

"Mama?" She asked rubbing her eyes making sure she is not dreaming still.

"Yes baby." Natasha smiled at her and Natalia attacked her with her hugs. Soon enough the other woke up too.

"Hi to our second prince eh?" James smiled to her and hugged her too. I smiled at the sight.

"Well?" I interrupt and the four of them looked at me.

"We should wake the younest in here right?" I smiled and the three children nodded.

"Go wake Serena up." I said smiling.

"Serena! Wake up! Wake up!" Natalia said while shaking Serena.

"No!" Serena replied and hide under the duvet. Natasha shook her head and laughed at our youngest daughter antics.

"Mama is already here Natalie." Nate said with his caring voice. He likes to call Serena in her first name.

"Really?" She asked half-sleep.

"Yes really." Natasha said and Serena took the duvet off immediately and sat up rubbing her eyes.

"Mama!" She said almost a yelled. Natasha giggled at her and hug her too. The four of them attacked her with hugs and kisses and I just stood here. I cleared my throat to get their attention which obviously did.

"I'mma go down stairs, I do not belong here." I said dramatically and the triplets laughed along with Nate.
Yes we did have triplets. It is unexpected actually, the time Natasha felt the second contraction we got shocked because we're having twins but then when she delivered James she still felt the wave of contractions. Neither the doctor can't believe it's happening because he swears that there's only one in sonogram. Natasha was very exhausted after delivering them but no one can took the smiles in her face that time and I was the happiest man alive seeing them, being with them when they finally arrived.

"Heeyyy! Earth to daddy!" My little Natalia said snapping her fingers into me then giggles.

"What?"

"Mama said we should go outside today but you're lost in your own world daddy! Did you reach the Hogwarts already?" James joked followed by Nate who's laughing and made a joke too.

"No, daddy's in the bikini bottom already. That's how deep he is thinking right now!" Natasha laughed along with our children.

"No you two are wrong!" Serena butted in.

"Why?" Natasha asked smiling knowing how good our youngest at this.

"Daddy's not in Hogwarts or Bikini Bottom." She smirked just like Natasha.

"Where is he then Serena?" Natalia asked knowing what the answer would be.

"The barbie land! You know mama?" She suddenly said.

"Yeah?" Natasha said looking at our daughter.

"I think daddy is gay." She said and her siblings starts to laugh out loud even her mother is chuckling.

"Why is that?"

"Because when you're gone mama, daddy knows how to braid! He wants to braid mine and talia's hair! He even wants to pick our outfit mama...." Serena keeps on talking and I sat beside of Natasha, I was about to kiss her cheeks when she turned around, so instead of her cheeks her lips met mine instead.

"Yuck! Mama and daddy are kissing!" The kids yelled putting their tiny little hands on their eyes. We pulled away and laughed at them.

"Oh yeah?" I said and started tickling them.

"Mama! Mama! Help us!" James said between his laughs. I stopped tickling them and whispered something in their ears. Natasha raised her one eyebrow at us but before she could even react the kids tackled her in the bed with hugs and kisses all over her faces. I looked at the big picture frame  that's in the wall and smiled at it.

*knock knock*

"Hey Rogers fam! Sorry to interrupt but we're off to somewhere! So chop chop!" Tony said creeping on our daughter and smiled.

This is gonna be a long daaay!

                         *The End*

----------

Thaaaaaat's it! Thank you guys for reading! I hope I give it a justice 😅 off to a new book! See yaaaa!

P.s: The new book is also romanogers/stevenat guys!😆