Kidnap.

Natasha's pov

"Wake up mama! let's go to the park!" Nate said and put kisses all over my face.

"I'm up already baby c'mere." I said and pulled him in a hug.

"You're so squishy my babyyy." I said as I showered him with kisses.

"Hahahaha I love you mama!" He said with giggle.

"I love you too my little Nate. Where's your daddy??" I asked then suddenly Steve came in.

"Morning love. Come on fix yourself our prince wants to go in the park." He said and I nodded and he kissed my cheeks and gave me a pecked on the lips. 

"I'll ready the breakfast ok? Come on buddy." Steve said and picked Nate up and got out of the room. I smiled and enter the bathroom to the my morning routines. After I finished I picked out a nice shirt and a short and go downstairs to see my son and his father.

"Oh you're here now love come let's eat so that we can go to the park." Steve said and I nodded sitting down and started to eat breakfast. After we ate we got out from the facility and was about to go when Steve forgot something and had to go back inside.

"I'll be back love wait up." He said and run inside.

I was talking to Nate while waiting to Steve when suddenly something hit me in the head and I blacked out.....

Wanda's pov

"Oh hi cap! Going somewhere?" I asked Steve when I saw him running towards the door.

"Yeah we are going to the park you wanna join?" He asked kindly and smiled.

"Is it ok?" I asked. I mean maybe they want to spend some family time alone.

"Yeah sure. Come they are already waiting outside. I just grabbed something upstairs." He said and I smiled and got out. When we reached the parking lot I was shocked at what I saw. Natasha is on the floor knocked out!

"Natasha!!!!" Steve screamed as we run away towards Natasha's unconscious body.

"Natasha! Natasha wake up!!!" Steve said as he shake Natasha's body nervously and scared.

"Where's Nate Steve?!" I asked panicking.

"He's with Natasha earlier! I left them here!" He said and cotinue to wake Natasha still not getting any response from her oh my god!!!

"Put her inside Steve now!!" I said loud almost yelling because of the panick. He immediately carried Natasha and run inside.

Third person's pov

"What happened to her?!" Tony asked when Steve and Wanda entered the facility. Luckily almost all of them are there except the kids.

"We don't know!" Wanda said panicking. Cold sweats on her forehead even her whole body is shaking. Steve lay Natasha downed on the couch.

"Get some water!" Bruce said and Clint run into the kitchen to get some water.

"Here!" Clint said panting when he got back.

Bruce put some droplets of the water on Natasha's face trying to wake her up. And it seems to worked.

"W-where's my son? where's nathaniel?" Natasha said after she opened her eyes and sat up holding her head.

"Nat..." Tony tried to speak but he couldn't.

"What? where's Nate? W-where's our son Steve?" Natasha asked as she turned her head on Steve and she is starting to tear up.

"I... I don't know Nat... I found you on the parking lot and Nate's not in there anymore when we got there...." Steve said and looked down.

"W-what?! I-i need to f-find him!" Natasha said as she struggle to get up.

"Tasha calm down." Tony said trying to calm Natasha down.

"HOW CAN I CALM DOWN?!! MY SON IS MISSING! OH HE'S NOT MISSING SOMEONE TOOK HIM! AND I SHOULD FIND HIM! WHAT IF THEY HURT HIM HUH?! HOW CAN YOU EXPECT ME TO CALM DOWN TONY?! HUH?!" She yelled crying. Steve hugged her and rubbed her back.

"What if they hurt him Steve? I-i c-can't..." Natasha said sobbing.

"Sshh we'll find him ok? Nothing's going to happen ok? He'll be alright I promise." Steve said trying to be strong but all of them can see the weakness in his eyes.

~On the other side

"Who are you? Where's my mama?" Nate said crying.

"Shut up!" Someone said.

"Please bring me back to my mama!" Nate said and started to cry more.

"Shut up you brat! You're hurting my ears with your cries!"

"NO! Bring me back to my mama!!! I want my mama!!!" Nate said and cried more.

"You won't stop crying huh?! You won't stop?! Fine!" It said and spanked Nate. Nate cried even more and because of tiredness the poor kid fell asleep with redness on his skin because of the spanking.

"You're not supposed to be in here if your dad aren't just stupid and stubborn...."