We kind of know it. You know?

Wanda's pov

"Gosh Clint you're a terrible pretender! What if Steve hear you huh?!" I said to him, goodness! We followed Natasha and Steve and pretended to be a stranger. A creepy stranger. Clint is a stupid planner that's why.

"Chill they didn't right?" Clin said as I removed this stupid hat and mask off me.

"But they almost did! Anyways what do you think are they doing right now?"

"Sleeping duh? It's almost 10:30pm and you know that Nate is not allowed to stay up that long." Clint said and rolled his eyes and I rolled mine too.

"Why did you rolled your eyes on me?!" He said and do it again which annoys me so I did it too.

"Because you did it first idiot!" I said and we continue to argue when her daughter Lila comes and scolds us.

"Hey dad and aunty wanda stop fighting! You just disturbed my sleep!" She said and got back to her room while stomping her feet.

"See? I told you to keep your voice low." I said to him and stick my tongue out and walked away to go to my room. I heard him mumble something and I obviously hear it.

"Stop complaining and making faces fart face." I said as I walked. And he yelled because of what I said but I chose to ignore.

Steve's pov

As we laid down on the bed I put my other arm on Natasha's waist since her head is on my chest. If you are asking where Nate is he's on his room.

"Why aren't you asleep yet? We have something to do tomorrow." Natasha asked which startled me.

"Nothing just thinking, go back to sleep love." I said to her and kissed her hair which make her snuggle more close to me.

"What were you thinking love?" She asked, I just answered her, for her to sleep again since I can tell that she's tired but fighting it just to talk to me.

"Are we going to tell them tomorrow about us?" I ask hoping she will agree. I don't want to hide this to them and the fact that if we don't tell them the truth I can't hug them everytime I want to.

"Yeah we will. Sleep now love we had a long day tomorrow hmm k?" She said and kissed my cheek.

"Cheek only?" I said and pout.

"Hahahaha here." She said and give me a kiss on my lips it's supposed to be a quick kiss or just a smack but I hold her longer and kiss her with passion.

"I can sleep now good night love." I said as we pulled away.

"Hahaha ok love whatever you say." She said giggling. I pulled her closer to me and whisper.

"I love you Nat sleep well."

"Love you too." She said and with that we sleep peacefully.

Natasha's pov

As I wake up I feel like there's two person hugging me and when I opened my eyes I see Nate and Steve hugging me,actually Nate is not hugging me, he's on my top again. His whole body resting in me with his head on my chest. While Steve hug the both of us. I wonder why Nate is here. Maybe he woke up early and got to this room and sleep here again.

I tried to get off from their grasp for me to get up and cook breakfast but I failed. They hug me too tight! As I tried a several times I finally succeed.

"You two are so protective even when you are asleep." I said to myself then let out a chuckled and go to the kitchen to made some pancakes since it's their favorite. As I finished cooking I decided that it's time for them to wake up. I go to our room and carefully open the door to see them sleeping peacefully. Nate's legs are on top of Steve while Steve hug Nate's body. I awe at the sight. I will never get tired to see this every morning.

"Wake up love." I whispered on Steve's ear and placed a kiss on his forehead as he wake up.

"Morning my love." He said and kissed my cheeks. I go in the other side of the bed and climb to wake Nate up.

"Hey baby wakey wakey." I said as I placed a kiss on his forehead too.

"Morning mama, morning daddy." He said as he yawned.

"Come I made some breakfast." I said to them and walked out of the room as they followed me. When we finished breakfast we get ready to have a bonding with the others and tell them about us. It's no hassle since all of them lives in the facility.

Steve's pov

When we reach to the facility me and Natasha intertwined our hands while I hold him on my other arms. When they see us holding each other's hand they seemed shock.

"You two reconcile?!" Tony said, eyes wide open.

"Yeah. And we need to tell you something." Natasha said and give me a look saying 'I'll handle this'.

"What is it?" Tony replied to Natasha.

"Me and Steve found out what really happens that someone wanted us to break up. And I want to tell you that he is Nate's father."

"What someone wanted you both to break up?!" Laura said since she's here too.

"Yep." Natasha said I wonder why they didn't react on me being the father of Nate.

"Hey Steve I know that you are wondering why we didn't react to the fact that you are the father of Nate. Wanna know why? Because it's kinda obvious. We are just waiting for Natasha to admit." Tony said and we laughed at them and we stayed there for a long time. We also found out that the creepy strangers we met is Clint and Wanda.

"You two are idiot you know that?" Natasha said. Her head resting on my shoulder. Nate is playing with other kids if you're asking.

"Not me! It's Clint's idea!" Wanda said defending herself we laughed at her and got interrupted by the kids wanting ice cream.

"We run out of ice cream last night sorry. I'll buy outside." Banner said.

"No I'm going. Stay here it will be fast." I said getting up from the seat.

"Take care love." Natasha said and give me a kiss on my cheeks. While I hug her waist. When someone cough.

"Sorry for ruining the moment but we need the ice cream you know?" Tony said and Natasha give him a glare. I kissed Natasha's forehead and leave to buy some ice cream.