Bruise

Natasha's pov

When Steve comes back I immediately walked to him and hug him which he returns gladly.

"What took you so long love?" I said as I looked at him and noticed something.

"Wait, what happened to your lips? It has a bruise. And your cheeks too. It's so red.... What happened???" I said worried as I caressed his cheeks and lips lightly.

"Uhh it's nothing love... I just..... Uhm i just...." He couldn't even say a word. So I gave him a look.

"Steveee? What happened?" I asked once again.

"It's Sharon...." He said and I carefully pulled away from the hug as he mentioned her name.

"What did she do?" I asked seriously to him.

"She slapped me...." He said and I was shocked on why would Sharon do that.

"What?! Why?!" I asked, starting to get furious.

"It's because....."

~A moments ago

When I was leaving the market after buying some ice cream for the children and for the adults I saw Sharon came and walked to me when I put the ice cream on the basket of my motorcycle.

"Hey Steve!" She said and smiled. I awkwardly turned to face her and greet back to her.

"Hi Sharon what are you doing here?" I said.

"Oh I saw from a far. I was just going to ask if you want to have a dinner with me tonight?"

"Oh I'm sorry I can't Sharon..." I said and her smile fade away.

"Why?" She said. I don't know if it's just me or what but her voice seemed annoyed because I declined?

"Oh me and Natasha are----" I was cut off when she yelled at me which made me shocked!

"Wait! YOU AND NATASHA?! WHY ARE YOU WITH HER?!" She said angry.

"W-we are back together?"

"What?! She just came back and you two are together again?!"

"Yeah? What's wrong with that Sharon? I told you that I still love her." I said and after that I felt a sting on my face. She slapped me. Hard.

"I've been waiting for you to give me a chance Steve! I told you what I feel about you! And you are just going to be with her?! How could you do this to me Steve?! How?!" She said crying. I didn't mean to hurt her feelings...

"I'm sorry Sharon but I love her. All I could give you is a friendship I hope you understand that---" I was cut off again when she slapped me again so hard.

"I would never let this pass Steve! I would never!" She said and walked out.

"It's not like I cheat on her... We are not together..." I said to myself and ride my motorcycle to go back.

~Current time

"She did what?! She did slapped you twice?!" I yelled that got the attention of everyone. Luckily the kids are on the room.

"What's happening--- what happened to your face Steve?!" Wanda said as she walked near us.

"I won't let her do that to you! You two are not together! So she don't have the rights to slapped you! I mean I get that she likes you but still!" I said. As the adrenaline rush coming through me. I want to slap that bitch. How dare she?!

"It's fine love... I'm fine, don't be mad." He said and hug me, putting his face on my neck.

I think they already knew what was happening and who I am talking about. And I swear I saw Wanda getting angry too while Pepper rubbing her shoulder.

"Excuse us." I said walking to the area of the bed rooms to put Steve in there.

"Is Steve room still the same?" I asked.

"Yeah." Tony said. And I walked away with Steve still not letting go of my waist. When we reached his room I put him in the bed and sat with him. He put his face on my neck again. I know that Steve is embarrassed on what happened. Steve is not used to this. He's far from the other guys here and that makes him special to me.

"Is it my fault Nat?" He mumbles.

"No it's not love... It's not. Don't blame yourself."

"But I kinda dumped her even when I didn't mean to. I just said that I don't like her and that all I can give is a friendship..." He said, hugging my waist tightly his face burried on my neck still.

"It's not your fault love. Argh! Why do you need to be so handsome?! You make that girl crazy for you!" I joked to make things a little better.

"So that makes you crazy for me too?" He said moving his face away on my neck and had this goofy smile.

"Yes! So it's not your fault ok? Don't think about it ok?" I said and cupped his cheeks.

"I'm sleepy love can we sleep?" He said yawning.

"Yeah sure. Just wait for a minute hmm k? I'll get some ice to soothe that k?" I said and get up. Luckily his mini freezer has an ice cubes. As i get the cubes I put it in the ice pack and got back to bed to put it in Steve's bruised lips. I noticed that his closet is open and still full of clothes since he still hasn't move his things on my house and that made me think.

"Hey love what if we just move back here? Your room is quite bigger for us three here. And for us to easily talk to them? What do you think?" I said to him and his eyes lit up.

"Really?!" He said excited on what I just said.  

"Yeah. And Nate seems to like here because of the kids." I said taking off the ice pack off his lips.

"Then here it is. We're just going to move your and nate things here tomorrow." He said and I put the ice pack on the table side.

"Ok. Let's sleep now?" I said and he just nod and lay down hugging my waist and fell asleep as I follow.