Be ready.

Thor's pov

"Hey Clint are you really serious on challenging Nat? I mean don't get me wrong but I rather eat pop tarts the rest of my life than challenge Natasha." I said to Clint. Don't get me wrong but sometimes those look of Natasha scares me.

"He's stupid Thor. Who challenged the black widow before? He really wanted to be drown." Wanda said and snickers.

"Oh come on! Look at her face right now. I know she's dangerous at battle but she doesn't like slides hahahaha." Clint said and laughed. Well Natasha's face right now is readable and that's really rare to happen 'cause most of the time she hides it in serious face. Well I can read her emotions because I'm a god but only when she's happy, excited, or anything that positive because it shows at her face hehehehe. But if she's nervous and scared? Well she hides that perfectly.

"What now Nat? Aren't you going to slide?" Clint teased at Natasha.

"Argh you idiot! Be ready to drown!" She yelles at him that causes Clint to laughed like idiot that he was. Thankfully the kids cannot hear what we are talking about because they are already on their own swimming pool. Well not gonna lie even tho I'm a god I'm pretty scared too. That slide is just too long and too high! I mean I already flew but still!

Steve's pov

"You ready love? This slide is pretty long." I said at her since we're already at the top and just going to slide.

"Stupid Clint! I don't really wanna do this!" She admits. Well I know she that she doesn't like slides. And that she don't wanna try it that's why she made excuses earlier.

"Well we can back out? I don't want you to feel ant pressure because of this." I said worriedly at her.

"No it's fine love. It's just... I'm scared." She said.

"It's ok I'm right here." I said and hold her hand and intertwined it.

"Ok I'm ready" She said and kissed my cheek.

"We're waiting tou know?! Just back out Nat! I know you can't do it!" Clint yelled as we look down at him.

"In your face! Get ready for me! I'll drown you until you can't breathe anymore!" Nat yelled back and all of them laughed at Natasha because it really shows that she is nervous and scared.

"Let's go." She said and tightened her grip on my hand.

"Hey it's ok. Im right here ok?" I assured her. And she nodded.

"1!" Tony started to count.

"2!"

"Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!" Natasha said as she shakes her feet. I laughed at her nervousness.

"3! GO!!!" Tony yelled and we slide.

"I don't like this! I'll kill you Barton! AHHHHHH!!!"

*bogsh* *splash!*

"Hey it's fun!" I said and laughed at her.

"Yes it is!" I don't know if that's sarcastic or what hahaha.

"Wanna do it again?" I asked. Well I'm just testing her. I don't want to experience that again. I feel like all of the oxygen came into my lungs.

"No thank you Steve! I won't do that again!" She said and I bursted laughing.

"Hahahhaha I'm just joking love!" I said and she laughed with me. As I looked at the direction of Clint he's the who's nervous now.

"Look at Clint love." I said.

"Ha! Knew it! He'll be scared what an idiot hahahha." She said and laughed.

"What now Clint?! Are you ready?!" She yelled.

"I'm just joking earlier Nat!"

"Slide now you idiot!" Natasha yelled at him.

"Just don't drown me!"

"I won't!" And with parner by partner started to slide well Wanda has no partner so Laura decided to go with her and let Clint slide just by himself.

"Let's get the kids?" I asked.

"Aren't they gonna drown? The water is kinda deep." Wanda said worriedly.

"No they don't. We'll teach them how to swim." Jane said and we get them and started to teach them and enjoy the rest of the day. When we're all done swimming and it's time for us to get out of the water since the sun set already.

"Let's go and take a shower. We don't want to catch any cold." I said and pulled Nate up from the water.

"Did you enjoyed it baby?" Natasha asked to Nate.

"Yes mama! Can we swim again tomorrow?"

"Yes buddy." I said as we walk to our room to get a nice shower and to get ready from dinner.

"I already reserved us a table downstairs be ready for dinner." Tony said as we reached the hall of our rooms.

"Let's take a warm bath." Natasha said.

After we took a bath we changed to a nice cloth and head downstairs. They are already there except from few. We enjoyed the dinner laughing together and talked about the things that happened earlier.

"Hey Tasha I want to take a picture of you three. Family picture." Tony said and we agreed. After the picture taking of us three and with them Wanda spoke.

"Hey Nat look at this." She said and hands her phone to Natasha.

"Aww we looked cute here. When did you took it?" She said and I got confused on what she is talking about.

"This morning when we woke you up?" Wanda said.

"Look at this love." Natasha said and gave the phone to me. We looked cute here. The three of us are sleeping together.

"Can you please send this to me Wanda?" Natasha said.

"Sure thing." She replied.

After dinner all of us go to our designated room and changed to our pj's. As we layed down Nate immediately fell asleep.

"His birthday is coming." Natasha said quietly.

"When?"

"Next week on 6th of September." She said.

"What are we going to do? Do you already have a plans?" I asked and caressed her hair.

"I don't have any plans yet *yawns*"

"Let's sleep for now I know you're already sleepy. Good night love sleep well I love you." I said as I sat up and placed a kiss on her forehead carefully since Nate is in the middle of us.

"Good night love, love you too." She said and smiled. Soon both of us fell asleep.

Hi guys! This story reached 2.91k reads! Thank you so much!