Baby

Natasha's pov

"So what do you need?" Tony asked.

"I think I'm pregnant again. Confirmed it." I demand. Tony got shocked on my news and I can see that he wants to react but I gave him a glare and he raised both of his arms in the air in surrender.

"God... Why do I need to be the one to confirm it... I'm not even a doctor." He mumbles.

"What is that?" I raised one of my eyebrows at him.

"Nothing." He said and told me to lay down and he did some things which I could never understood. After some time he's done.

"Sooo?" Steve asked nervously. I'm kinda nervous too to be honest.

"It's confirmed. You are pregnant!" Tony said happily, I looked at Steve and saw tears forming in his eyes.

"I'm so happy!" He said rushing to me and kissed me gingerly.

"Uhm I'm still here?" I glared at Tony for interrupting our moment and he looked down mumbling things. We left the lab and go back to where the others are. We delivered the news to them and all of them are happy.

"Hey I just have a question?"

"What is it Tony?" Steve asked.

"When did you two do it? I mean Nat is exactly three months pregnant and you guys got your honeymoon last month only." He says raising his eyebrows.

"Oh my god! I knew it!" Wanda suddenly yelled and burst out laughing.

"Know what witch?" Clint asked curiously.

"They did it the night before the wedding! That's why Nat took an hour to get back hahahaha!!" She laughed and I can't help but to blushed heavily.

"For real?!" Clint said and joined Wanda. I burried my face in Steve's neck since I'm sitting on his lap.

"I told you we took some time out there." I whispered.

"I know." He respond his one hand on my hips supporting it and the other is on my hair caressing it. I suddenly feel sleepy because of that.

"Bring me upstairs I'm sleepy." I said in a baby voice and wrapped my arms in his neck.

"Yeah whatever my wife wants." He said and I can feel him smiling when he said the word 'wife'.

"Stop laughing you two. I'll go upstairs Nat's sleepy maybe the baby wants to rest too. So just bring Nate upstairs alright?"

"God you guys aren't even here for more than an hour and you two are coming upstairs already?" Tony said dramatically. I just rolled my eyes, they can't see it so it's okay and even though they can? I don't care.

"I'm sleepy love please let's go." I said as he stood up carrying me.

"Baby's sleepy gotta go." He said and started walking to the direction of our room.

"Which baby?!" Clint yelled making everyone laughed.

"Idiot."

~months later

"What do you want love?" Steve asked when I stepped out of the bathroom when suddenly I felt water running down my legs and a huge pain in my stomach.

"Oh- oh my god Steve! The baby's coming!" I said in pain.

"Oh shit! What should I do?! What should I do?!" He said pacing out if I am not just in pain I would teased him for swearing.

"Bring me to the hospital goof!" I said and yelled in pain. Steve rush to me and carried me.

"Tony! Clint! Wanda! The baby is coming!" Steve shouted as he run down stairs carrying me.

"Goodness! Okay okay! We'll follow you guys! I'll bring Nate!" Wanda said as Nate looked confused on what's going on.

Steve rushed to the car and start driving fast. We got into the hospital and he yelled for help saying that our baby girl is coming. Oh haven't I told that our upcoming baby is a girl?

Once they put me in the delivery room they won't let Steve come inside so I didn't push until they let him in. I want him with me this time. I groaned as another wave of contraction came. Steve squeezed my hand, sweats in his forehead and he's becoming pale.

"Easy Rogers you're not the one who's going to deliver a baby." I chuckled despite of the pain.

"Sorry can't help it."

"You'll push once I'm done counting okay? And try to hold your scream." The doctor said and I nod. The pain is unbearable right now.

"Okay ready? One... Two... Thre---" Before he could even finish I pushed as hard as I can already. The doctor shook his head at my stubbornness.

"Okay I see the head. One more time Mrs Rogers. One... Two... Three.. Pushed!" He said and after a long big pushed I'm exhausted already.

"Congratulations it's a girl." The doctor smiled. I can feel my eyes being watery to the sight of  Steve holding our baby.

"Do you want to cut the cord?" The doctor asked and Steve nodded. Suddenly I felt another contraction and yelled in pain again.

"Hey what's happening Nat?!" Steve asked worriedly and I bite my lip to stop myself from yelling in pain. The doctor checked on me.

"I see another head...."