Date

Steve's pov

I woke up earlier than normal to prepare for one of the special moment of my life. I smiled at the sight. Nate's on top of me and Natasha hugging us both. My life's complete now. I don't need anything anymore maybe except for Nat being my wife and a daughter? but overall I'm good and blessed.

I carefully removed Nat's arm. When I successfully did without waking her up, I did the same with Nate. I entered the bathroom to take a bath and get ready. Once I finished I got out and was about to leave the room but Nate stirred a little bit and opened his eyes and rubbed it before speaking quietly knowing that his mama is asleep.

"Where are you going to daddy?"He questioned.

"Remember what daddy and you talked about buddy?" I asked almost whispering.

"About...." Before continuing it he looked at her mother and just decided to come close to me and whispered his answer.

"About you marrying mama daddy???" He said innocently.

"Yes buddy. And today is the day where daddy's going to propose to mama, So I need to prepare and got up early. Can you not tell mama?" 

"Ok daddy I won't tell mama." He respond and I kissed his cheek.

"Daddy's going now distract mama ok?"

"Ok daddy take care I love you, babye." He said and hugged me.

"I love you too son." I said and left a note to Nat and finally left the room.

I went downstairs to see the other's since they knew about this and they are going to help me. 

"So? Is there a place already?" I asked and Tony is the one who answered.

"Yeah there is already."

"Tell me about it." I said and get some orange juice.

"The beach I got is reserved already so that we can have a privacy and It's not that far from here so we're good to go. Let's go?" He explained and asked if we can go.

"Who's coming? We can't be a lot. Nat's going to notice something isn't right or that someting is going on." I said.

"No worries. Only You, Wanda, Clint, and me. So can we go now?" He asked and I finally agreed with him  and we took off.

Natasha's pov

I woke up kinda late with only Nate by my side. Where's Steve? He usually stay in bed when he woke up first than us. My thoughts got interrupted when Nate opened his eyes.

"Morning mama." He said and went to my lap and cling on me.

"Good morning too baby." I replied and caressed his hair. My eyes land on side desk and there's a note in it. I reached for it without letting go of Nate and carefully read it.

A perfect woman deserves a perfect date. See you later love don't forget the necklace, I love you.  -Steve

Aww he doesn't need to..... 

"Mama? Can we just stay in this room?" Nate said.

"Sure baby, but why?" I asked looking at him lovingly.

"I just want to mama." He said and buried his little face in my chest. 

"Ok if you wish." I said and just caressed his hair again.

"Can you sing for me mama?" Nate asked and that shocked me a little a bit.

"Why?" I answered and chuckles.

"I just want to hear you sing mama please?" He said and pulled a puppy eyes on me, Oh come on! I can't say no to that!

"Ok, but mama doesn't really like others to know that I sing ok?"

"Ok mama." I cleared my throat and sing for him.

~one evening when the sun went down
And the jungle fire was burning
Down the tracks came a hobo hiking
And he said "boys, I'm not turning."

"I'm headed for a land that's far away
Beside the crystal fountain
Oh come with me, go and see
The big rock candy mountain."

I finished the song and Nate is smiling.

"Your singing voice is great mama." He said smiling. Aww that flutters my heart.

"Really?"

"Yes mama." He replied and I kissed his forehead. I reached for a bottled water under the bed because I'm thirsty when suddenly Nate said something that almost caused me to choke.

"Mama I want my sister name to be Natalia Louise." Wait what?

"Why Natalia?" I asked in a low voice. T-that is my real name....

"Because I know that your real name is Natalia mama." Well? I don't have any problem with that I guess?

"Oh... Ok but why Louise?" I asked. I really don't have any idea where he got that 'louise' name.

"I just saw it in tv mama and she's beautiful. I know that my sister is going to be beautiful just like you." He said and I was speechless. I don't know what to say so I just hugged him and stay in our position for a while.