A date it is

Wanda's pov

It's happening! Oh my goood!!!

"What place are you thinking of?" I asked excitedly shocking Steve and confusing Clint.

"What do you mean Wanda?" Clint asked with a confusion on his face.

"Steve's taking Nat on a date, am I right cap?"

"Yeah but I have other plan..." He said and suddenly turned red. Oh my gosh don't tell me....

"Are you gonna propose?" I asked quietly.

"Yeah I am."

"You are?! Do you have the ring already?!" Clint squealed.

"Yeah here." He paused and get something on his pocket. It's a red heart shape tiny box. "Do you think she'll like it?" He asked nervously.

"Are you kidding cap?! She'll love it! I mean look!" I said and pointed my finger on the ring. The ring is so beautiful! It has a a heart shape diamond too. I don't know but if I'm not mistaken the necklace the he gave in their anniversary to Nat has a heart shaped diamond too...

"Wait Steve when did you bought that?" Clint asked. So he noticed too!

"Uhh...." Steve started not knowing what to say.

"Are you supposed to proposed before?" Clint asked and Steve nodded  and looked down.

"Let's talk about that some other time. When are you planning to propose?" I asked.

"Tomorrow evening. I'll asked her to go in a date with me and I need your help guys..." He said unsure if we'll help him.

"What should we do?" Clint asked making Steve know that we are in it.

"Can you guys set the place? Tell the others too so that they can help." Steve said.

"Where's the place?" I asked excitedly.

"On the beach." He replied.

"Ok leave it to us anything el---"

"Hey guys! Sorry we took so long. Where's Steve?" Oh my goodness I didn't noticed Nat from a far.

"Let's talk about this later ok? Thank you for this guys." Steve said and we nodded indicating him that it is fine.

"Auntie Scarlet!" A little voice called. I turned around to see that it was Nate.

"Hey there little bean! Come here!" I said and hugged him.

"How are you baby hmm?" I asked then carried him.

"I'm good auntie! Can we ride that?" He asked pointing to one of the kid's rides.

"Sure! Nat we're heading that way nate wanted to ride that one." I said to Natasha who's being held by Steve.

"Ok we'll be here." She said smiling and I smiled back of course. I looked at Clint and he seems to understand so he distract everyone and asked them to ride something. Luckily Nat and Steve didn't want to come along.

Clint's pov

When I'm sure that we are far enough to Natasha and Steve I finally talked to them.

"Guys listen up. We need to talk." I said getting their attentions. I gave them the look that the children can't hear so they let the kids ride by themselves.

"Why can't the kids hear?" Laura asked raising one of her eyebrows.

"Geez chill. I can't let the kids hear because they might ruin the plan ok?"

"Ok? What plan?" Tony asked.

"Steve wants to proposed to Natasha tomorrow night. He asked if we can help him set up the place." I explained.

"Of course we can! Are we the one that's going to design the place? He doesn't have some plans right?" Tony asked again.

"Yes it's up to us because he didn't say anything on what the place should look like. All Wanda and I know is that he wants to do it in a beach."

"Oh thank god. It will be old fashion style if he did. And the beach seems nice, it will be romantic." I chuckled at what he just said. He's right, cap can be too old fashion sometimes.

"Act normal infront of Tasha." I said and they nodded.

Steve's pov

"Love do you have something on mind?" I asked Natasha.

"Huh? No nothing just thinking." She replied putting her head on my shoulder as I held her waist with my arm.

"Ok. So do you have plans tomorrow night?" I asked nervously.

"Just cuddling with you and Nate why?" She asked confused.

"Would you like to go out with me?" I asked sweating.

"Are you asking me on a date Rogers?" She smirked.

"Y-yeah."

"Hahaha of course I would go out with you, but how about Nate?" She asked. 'Well he is going to be there' i said to myself.

"He will be at Wanda love don't worry." I said assuring her.

"Ok a date it is." She looked at me then smiled.

Be ready to be Rogers my love.