Meet Nate.

Natasha's pov

We arrived outside of the compound and I am nervous like hell. I really wanna turned back home. But it's seems Clint feel my nervousness and tapped my shoulder giving me an assuring look.

"It's going to be ok Nat."

"I hope so.... I feel like passing out for Christ's sake!" I said to him and I'm not lying about that i feel like... you know the feeling when you are going to ride an extreme roller coaster and you feel like you can't breathe and somethings on your stomach? That's what I'm feeling right now.

We entered the Avengers facility me carrying Nate in my arms. When we entered Tony yelled at us. Luckily I'm in the back of Wanda and Clint.

"Where the hell have you been?! It's so late! We couldn't even start the meeting because of you three!" He yelled at us and not gonna lie I flinched on it.

"Mama I'm scared." Nate said and hide his face on my neck and hug me tight.

Everyone's shocked except Wanda and Clint of course, to see Nate and because of the fact that Nate just called me 'mama'.

"M-mama? You already have a son?" Steve said and I can see the pain in his eyes.

"If you only knew...." I said to myself.

"Is this some kind of joke Tasha? Cause I fucking swear this is not funny." Tony said, still can't believe what he's seeing right now.

"Language Tony my son is here." I said giving him a glare.

"What's 'fucking' mama?" Nate whispered to me, still hiding his face on my neck.

"It's a bad word baby don't say it." I said which obviously all of them hear.

"I'm sorry.... This is the real reason why I left. I have a son now." I said and no one even bothered to speak or something.

"Can we see his face?" Pepper asked. Since almost all of them are here.

"Baby they want to meet you.... Can you  look at them and at least say 'hi'?" I said to Nathaniel.

"But I'm scared mama, the shout scares me."

"It's fine baby I promise. They are just shock to see you."

"Really?" He said asking for assurance.

"It's fine little bean, they are nice I promise you." Wanda said to Nate who's still not moving. I can't blame him, he's not used to them and the fact that Tony just yelled at us scares him.

"You knew?" Steve ask to Wanda.

"Yeah just the day Nat came back." Wanda said and this I can feel Nate moving and turning his face for them to see him.

Third person's pov

The time when Nate leave her mother's neck and show his face to them one thing is only running on their minds.

'Nate looks like Steve.'

Even Steve feel something. Something that he can't just explain. He feels happy to see Nate and for some reason his heart is jumping from the joy which confused him more. How come that he's too happy and having these weird feelings.

"Baby would you mind to introduce yourself to them?" Natasha asked. Which Nate just said yes.

"Hi my name is Nathaniel Ro------" Before he could finish Nat stopped him.

"Romanoff. He's 2 years old turning 3 next next week hehehe." Natasha said sweats on her forehead even Wanda and Clint feel nervous too. The fact that Nate just almost reveal the secret. And Nate has this confused looked on his face wondering why did her mama lie.

"Mama?" He called, that gets the attention of everyone in the room. Natasha saw what's coming, she knows Nate is going to ask why did she lie. Wanda knew it to since she has this ability of you know. Even Clint feel what's coming too. So the three of them decided to do something.

"What baby? You need something? Let's go to the restroom." Natasha said and all of them was aware of Natasha's behavior. Clint and Wanda noticed this so they butted in trying to help Natasha on the situation.

"Go Nat bring him there, maybe he wants to pee." Wanda said giving her a look that no one noticed.

Natasha's pov

As I bring Nate on the toilet room I immediately close the door.

"Mama?" Nate called for me and even though I know what he's going to say I still ask.

"What baby?"

"You said lying is bad? Why did you lie?" He ask innocently and I feel terrible for not telling them the truth cause I'm not yet ready to this.

"We're not lying baby ok? We're just covering something up. I mean it's kinda a lie but it doesn't ok? Can you help mama with that? We'll tell them soon ok?" I said hoping he got what I mean.

"We'll tell them soon mama? Promise?" He asked and as much as i deny it i have to tell them the truth about Nate.

"I promise baby. I promise." I said and hug him and got out.

Steve's pov

As soon as Natasha came back we introduce ourselves to Nathaniel. Forgetting the reason why we're all here.

"Hi Nathaniel! I'm Tony sorry if I scared you earlier." Tony said and Nathaniel smiles at him. He's so adorable!

"It's ok uncle Tony." Tony wa shocked when Nathaniel call him uncle.

"You can call him Nate it's his nickname. Right little bean?" Wanda said they seem close to each other.

"Yes aunty Scarlet!" He said once again all of them are shocked even me. How come he called Wanda Scarlet? Wanda doesn't even want us to called her in that cause it brings painful memories.

"Scarlet? He calls you that?" Sam asked her in disbelief, still can't get over of the fact.

"Yup!" Wanda replied cheerfully. Wow Nate is really is a something. His charm let him called Wanda on her other name.

"Hi Nate I'm Thor."

"Hi uncle Thor, you and uncle cwint are friends too?" Uncle cwint??? Who is that?

"Uncle cwint?"

"That's me any problems with that?" Clint said and we all look at him and laugh. All of them introduced their selves until it's my turn.