Steve's message.

Natasha's pov

It's Steve's turn. I passed the mic on him.

"Good afternoon everyone. First of all I wanted to say sorry. Sorry because I wasn't there the time Nate needs a father. I was a coward back then. I should have run after her mother but I didn't. I disappoint them. Anyways Happy birthday Nathaniel I hope you forgive daddy for not being there by your side. Yes I know I've missed the two years of your life, but I promise to fulfill it. I promise to do the things you'd like to do. I can teach you how to ride a bike, to read a book, to write, and other things that you'd like to do. Daddy promise to do everything for you and to your mama. I will not let anyone harm you two. Always remember that daddy loves you ok? You and your mama. Your wish will be granted. Not now but soon ok buddy? Again Happy birthday I love you." All of the people clapped after he finished, some are tearing up. That was a beautiful message. I walked up to him with Nate on my arm, he put his arm on my waist and gave Nate a kiss on the forehead and gave me on the lips.

"You didn't disappoint us ok? You didn't." I said and hugged him, Nate's on the middle of us. We shared a family hug and I heard people awed at us.

*clicks*

"Would you mind to look in here? For a family picture?" The photographer said. We nodded and smiled at the camera. We did a different pose and everything.

"Time for the cake!" Tony yelled and they bring the cake out.

We sang a happy birthday song and Nate blow his candles. After that all of us ate. I fed Nate before he plays with others.

"So what is the wish? Of Nate?" Pepper asked. I blushed.

"Ooohh I think I get it. Natasha's blushing look." Clint said and laughed.

"What is it?" Wanda asked with a playful smile.

"Nate wants a sister." Steve said smiling.

"Oh We'll be waiting for that." Tony said and continue "You said soon right? How soon?"

"Who the hell taught that to my son?" I snorted.

"Uhm no one?" Clint said awkwardly.

"Really huh?" I said testing him out.

"Fine."

"It's you!" I said giving him a glare.

"It's not me ok? Jeez." He said in surrender.

"Then who?" Steve asked.

"Well I did taught him or is it really a taught? i don't know all I did was to help him tell you that he wants a sister."

"And why does he suddenly think that?" I asked. I'm just curious on why does my baby wanted a sister.

"Maybe because he saw Cooper and Lila? I mean he's the one who said that he wants a sister." He said and began to tell the story.

~Flashback

I was having a peaceful time here in the kitchen drinking some coffee when Nate came.

"Hi there little man!" I said as he came towards me.

"Hi uncle cwint i just wanna ask something." He said and I carried him sitting him on my lap.

"What is it?" I asked giving my whole attention to him.

"Where do baby comes from?" He asked and I accidentally chocked on my drink. What the hell? Why does he suddenly thinks of that? He's a totally Natasha's son.

"You need to asked your mama and daddy about that Nate. Why would you like to know where do babies come from though?" I asked.

"Well I'm Cooper has a sister and I don't have one?" Ooohh I think I know what's going on here.

"Why? Do you like to have one?" I asked hoping for him to say yes. I mean who am I kidding? Nate is really a handsome kid! With Natasha's gene and Steve's? They will surely make a beautiful girl!

"Yes! Can mama buy it?!" Pfft hahaha he really wanted a sister. Hmm? I think I know what to do.

"Why don't you wish it to them young man? I mean they could give it to you?"

"Really uncle cwint?! What should I say to them?!" He said excitedly clapping his tiny hands.

"Say that you wanted a sister as a gift. Your birthday is coming right?"

"Yes uncle cwint! Thank you!" He said and jumped out of my lap. Woah! Natasha will kill me for that!

"No jumping Nate!"

"Sorry uncle cwint hehehe!" He said and giggled as he runs away.

~Flashback ends

"Are you serious?" I asked Clint. Wow i can't believe it.

"Yeah why would I lie? Even though I really wanted sa niece from you two because I know she will be look like an angel I won't teach Nate with that thing duh?" He said and rolled his eyes.

"So are we expecting a little Natasha?" Tony said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Yeah are we  going to meet her soon?" Wanda said and smiles playfully.

"Sure maybe next year." Steve said and gave me a kiss on the cheek as I blushed.

We continue talking around about some stuffs until it's time to end the party and get ready to sleep.

I picked Nate up and got to our room with Steve. I changed Nate's clothes and took a shower. After some time i got out, Steve did his routines as I layed Nate down on the bed and Steve joined us.

"Do you like your gifts baby?" I asked as I stroked his hair that helps him to fall asleep easier.

"Yeah *yawns* can we use my bike tomorrow? Can daddy teach me?" He asked sleepy.

"Of course. Go to sleep now baby." I said and kisses his forehead and cheeks. Steve did the same.

"Good night mama daddy love you." He said and soon fell asleep.

"Our son must be tired and so are we. Go to sleep now love. Good night love you." Steve said kissed my forehead.

"Good night and love you too. Sleep well." I said and turned the lights off.

Get ready to the next chapter 😉