On it's way

Steve's pov

"Guess I'm a Rogers now eh?" Natasha teased with smirk laying on her lips.

"Definitely is wife." I respond winking at her. Our moment got interrupted when Tony spoke in front. Oh have I mentioned that we are in the reception?

"Hey folks! It's me Tony well you probably know me because I'm the most handsome and genius person here...." As Tony speaks I heard Natasha mumbled something.

"What is that?"

"Tony is so full of himself." She said rolling her eyes.

"Ehem! So anyways Mr and Mrs Rogers, we'd like to see your first dance as husband and wife." Tony finished and put the mic down and indicate us to go come to center.

"Nat I still don't how to dance...." I whispered blushing. Natasha giggled and whispered back.

"It's fine love. Besides remember when you got me this?" She said holding up the necklace I gave to her at our anniversary before.

"Yeah..."

"It's gonna be fine Steve just go with the rhythm." She said nonchalantly and gave me an assuring smile.

"Erm lovebirds? Please come to the center... We won't wait for decades you know?" Tony said making everyone laughed at him and for the second time within this hour Natasha rolled her eyes again.

I stood up and gave my hand for her to reach and we walked to the middle getting everyone's attention on us. The lights went out and the spotlight is on us. The slow music came in and Natasha tangled her arms around my neck and I wrapped my arms in her waist. We slowly move enjoying the moment.

"I never thought that this day will come..." Natasha said out of nowhere. I looked down to her and smiled.

"Neither me. When I came out of ice I thought that I'll never ever have the family I've always wanted, but then you came... You brought the light back in me. You made my heart beat and love again." I said and soon our foreheads are touching.

"You and Nate are my everything." I finished and there's a moment of silence between us and the guests are watching us in an awe.

"I love you Steve."

"I love you too Natasha Romanoff or should I say Natasha Rogers." I said with a goofy smile. Natasha leaned in and we kissed forgetting everyone inside the venue.

~three months later

Natasha and I are cuddling in bed. Just the two of us since Nate have a sleep over with the other kids in the other room.

"You looked cute today." Natasha said caressing my cheeks. I was about to say something when Natasha rushed in the bathroom and started vomiting. I followed her and holds her hair until she finished.

"Oh my god are you okay love?" I asked worriedly and she rinsed her mouth.

"Yeah I'm great."

"Are you sure? You've been throwing up a quiet lot this past few days."

"Yeah I'm--- oh shit!" She said almost yelling and I gave her a glare which she understood why.

"Sorry grandpa just an expression." She teased, smirk playing on her lips I just rolled my eyes jokingly at her.

"What is it?" I asked.

"It's been three months since our wedding right?"

"Yeah?" I replied with furrowed eyebrows, confused on what's going on.

"Wait." She said and walked past me. She opened the drawer and get a paper bag.

"Hey Nat? What's going on?" I asked but she didn't answered which making me worry. She went inside the bathroom and locked it. After a few she opened it with a teary eyed.

"Hey what's going on?" I asked with worry on my eyes. She handed me something and I'm sure as hell that I know what it was. I flipped it back and saw a two lines.

"Are you?" I asked smiling can't processed on what's happening.

"Yeah I am!" She exclaimed happily. I rushed to her and lift her up spinning her gingerly.

"Hahaha Stop it love! You're making me dizzy." She laughed even though I spinned her gently, I do understand it maybe the baby's making her a little bit weak or sensitive right now?

"Do you still feel nausea?" I asked.

"Not anymore." She said not containing the urge of smiling.

"Let's go and bring the news to them." I said happily and gave her a gentle kiss on her forehead and intertwined our fingers. We walked downstairs and luckily all of them were there.

"Hey couple, what's up?" Thor asked as he eats his pop tarts. We was about to answer when Clint interrupt.

"You two looked so happy, why?" 

"Why? Are we not allowed to be happy?" Natasha questioned back raising one of her eye brow. Clint just shrugged and Nat rolled her eyes. I just hope her mood swings is not that terrible... because honestly? I'm kind of scared.

"We have news but first Tony need to assure it so let's go to your lab now." Natasha says demandingly and walked out.

"Okaaay? I know Tasha is a little bit bossy but I sensed something-----"

"Tony!! hurry up!!!!"

"Geez a'right coming up!" I shooked my head for what's about to happen if they don't follow Natasha's orders.