The planning.

Natasha's pov

It's already seven in the evening and we are here in the restaurant to eat before we head home. Everyone seemed to be so much happy? Don't get me wrong we are always happy and there's nothing wrong about it, but happiness is not the only one that shown in their faces but also excitement. I wonder what just happened....

"Hey love?" I whispered at Steve's ear.

"Hmm?" He respond turning his head to face me.

"What's up with everyone?" I asked.

"What do you mean 'what's up with everyone' Nat?" He asked with a furrowed eyebrows.

"Nothing. It's just that they seemed to be hiding something? Look at them." I said quietly and point them.

"What exactly are you talking about Nat? They looked the same to me?"

"I mean they looked happy? I know that they are always happy but its not the only thing that shown in their faces excitement too. Do you know what's happening love? Is there something going on that I didn't know?" I asked raising one of my eyebrows.

"You're being paranoid love hahaha come here." He chuckled standing up holding my hands, I looked at him confused.

"Excuse us guys." He said and ordered me to stand up.

"Where are you going mama, daddy? Can I come?" Nate said. Aww my baby.

"Just stay here baby ok? *smiles* mama and I will be back quick." Steve said messing Nate's hair.

"Ok daddy." Nate said smiling and cling to Wanda.

Steve and I went outside and he dragged me to the parking lot and there's no people in here literally.

"What are we doing here love?"

"Shh" He said putting his finger in my mouth. I looked at him confused then to my shockness he replaced his finger with his mouth kissing me. I didn't respond at first because of shockness but then returned to his kisses. His hands roamed to my back then traces my jaw to the neck with his lips which I moaned. A few seconds later he stopped.

"As much as I want this we can't." He said cupping my cheeks leaving me confused.

"Why not?" I asked. He can't just aroused me and stop.

"Not until we have the blessings, and besides they are waiting inside love." He said then smiled and hold both of my hands.

"But...." I didn't continue and just frowned.

"Hahahaha don't be like that love" He chuckled letting go of my hand to cupped my cheeks then pecks my lips a few times that made me laughed.

"Do you still have the necklace that I gave?" He asked. I was confused but then remembered what he was talking about.

"The one you gave me in our anniversary?" I asked making sure that it was and he nodded. "I still have it in my drawer, why?"

"Wear that tomorrow ok?" He smiled and I nodded happily. I'm gonna wear my necklace again in our date. I'm kind of excited.

"Let's head back in shall we" He said handing his hands into me, Smiling like an idiot.

"Goof hahaha let's go." I respond giving my hands and we walked back inside.

---------------------------------

"Where did you guys went???" Clint asked when we got in our table.

"None of your business." I said then Nate jumped out of Wanda's lap and went beside me. I looked at him and he raised both of his arm and I carry him and let him sat in my lap.

"Hungry already my baby?" I asked then he buried his face in my chest and respond.

"Yes mama." He said and cling to me more. My baby's tired. I can feel it.

"Sleepy?" I asked and stroked his hair.

"Mhhm mhhm." I knew it. I continually strokes his hair while he cling on me. I looked at everyone and they are all looking at me. I gave them a 'what?' looka and they just smiled and shake their heads off.

"Food is here! Let's eat." Tony said then we all settled with Nate on my lap feeding him.

"Do you want me to do it love?" Steve asked.

"Nah, It's fine love I can managed don't worry." I replied then smiled at him.

"Ok." He said and continue to eat.

After some time, We finished eating and we seperate ways to find our cars and go home.