Now I know where he got that.

Steve's pov

"That's actually a great idea Tony." I said as Nate cooed in my lap while Natasha feeds him.

"Well pack some clothes we'll stay there for some time. Maybe we're just going to drop you off guys to your house." Tony said as he chew his food.

"Well about that we want to tell you something guys." I said and hold Natasha's hand indicating her to be the one to speak.

"Well we'd love to move in here in Steve's room." She said and everyone seems to be excited. Well who wouldn't?

"Well I'll renovate the room a little bit bigger. So you guys are going to stay in your old room tasha is that ok?"

"No problem." Natasha said and we all continue to eat as we finish all of the kids are gathered again in the living room to play again. I'm surprised and impressed. They got along that fast.

"Where you going girl?" Wanda said as we saw that Natasha is going somewhere.

"Oh I'll go back at my house to get the things we needed and some clothes too." She said.

"Let me accompany you." Wanda said and of course I want to come with them.

"I'll go with you guys." I said standing up from the couch.

"No need love we'll be ok." She said and I blush she does too when she realized what she has said.

"Love huh?" Clint said smirking.

"Yeah so?" Natasha immediately fired back at him raising her one eye brow.

"Someone is grouchy." Clint tease. We already know that they are just messing around. The bond we have is kinda weird. Yeah it may seems that we're being sassy or what to one another but it's just normal to us.

"Whateve's man." She said and we laughed all together at her.

"We're going now." She said and was about to walk away when I grab her wrist and stop her. She quickly turned around.

"Take care love, love you." I said and peck her lips and smile, she smiled back.

"I will love, love you too byee." She said and peck my lips too and walked away.

"Ehem! There's a lot of ant in here right Scott? There's too much sweetness in here goodness!" Tony said which earn him a smack on the head by his wife.

"Shut up tony! They're just in love you know?" Pepper said.

"Why don't we have an endearment peps? We could be like them." Tony flirts and hug her wife's waist I just shook my head at Tony's antics and then after that we all sat in the sofa planning about tomorrow.

Natasha's pov

"So I want details sis." Wanda said as we arrived at the house and packing some clothes.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused. Don't have any idea on what she is talking about.

"About you and Steve. How you reconcile?!, how did you guys tell Nate!?" She said while clapping her hands.

"Excited huh?"

"Well my ship is sailing so yeah!"

"Yeal weell....." I started telling her the story on how did we found out about what really happened and the part where we told Nate about him being his dad. We continue to talk about things as we packed all the things we needed amd got back at the car.

"Omggg! I'm excited for tomorrow!" Wanda squeal hahahsha my goodness.

"Hshahaha now I know where did Nate got that from. Squealing when excited or something gosh!" I said as I laughed while driving.

"He squeals too?! Hahahha I think you better get ready for us!" She said we both laughed and finally after our long drive we got home.

Third person's pov

When Natasha and Wanda arrived, Steve immediately stand up and walk to Natasha to hug her and kiss her forehead.

"Hey Nat." Steve greet and put his arm in Natasha's waist as they walk to the living room to see the kids yawning especially morgan, janely and their son nathaniel.

"Why aren't they asleep? It's late?" Wanda said to them and walk to the direction of the kids.

"Nate doesn't want to sleep without Natasha the other kids won't sleep too if Nate is not going to sleep. Bestie goal yay." Tony said to them. Wanda and the others just chuckled at his words, while Natasha just looked at him with an unbelievable look.

"I'll bring him in our room to put him sleep, my baby might be exhausted from playing." Natasha said and was about to go and pick Nate up when Tony said something.

"Your baby? Exhausted? Steve is not exhausted maybe later." He said that made Natasha and Steve blushed while the other laughs hysterically.

"For the love of god tony! The kids is here!" Pepper said and pinched Tony's side really hard.

"Ouch! You abusive wife!" Tony said while groaning from pain.

"Let's go love I'm already sleepy." Steve said as he put his face on the crook of Natasha's neck while Natasha picked Nate up and Nate put his face on the other side of Natasha's neck.

"Like father like son." Wanda said. That's exactly what Natasha thinks.

"We're heading to our room now see you tomorrow guys sleep well. Good night." Natasha said to them and they walk to their room. When they enter the room Natasha changed Nate clothes to pj's Steve does the same thin too. After changing Nate, Natasha change clothes too. They laid at the bed, Nate's on the middle. Luckily the bed is huge.

"Let's sleep now. We need energy for tomorrow." Steve said to Natasha and Nate.

"Good night daddy I wove you." Nate said as he give his daddy a kiss.

"Good night mama I wove you."  Nate said as he turned to kiss Natasha.

"Good night baby Mama loves you too." Natasha replied and give nate a kiss on the forehead,nose, and to his cheeks.

"Good night buddy, daddy loves you more." Steve said as he kissed Nate forehead.

"Good night love sleepwell I love you." Steve said to Natasha and Natasha smiles at him.

"Good night too love and I love you too, sleep well too." She said and kissed Steve's cheeks.

"Cheeks only?"

"Hahahaha here." Natasha said and kiss Steve's lips quickly. Steve wanted the kiss to be long but their son was there.

"I'll make you a Rogers soon...." Steve said to himself and sleep.