The night before the wedding.

Natasha's pov

"Ugh! This sucks! Why do we need to be separated?" I asked as I sat on the bed where Wanda is sitting and Nate watching tv.

"It's a tradition Nat." Wanda chuckled.

"To be perfectly honest I don't even know about that tradition care to enlighten me?" I asked curious because I'm being honest I swear to God that I never heard of that tradition where couples that are getting married should be seperated before the wedding day, like who said that?

"Well the couple that are getting married should be seperated before the wedding day because they say that it's a bad luck something like that." She said. What? Seriously?

"Are you being serious right now?" I asked making sure that they are not just making this up. It really sounds stupid to me.

"Yeah. Oh and one more thing you guys are not just going to be seperated only but also you guys aren't allowed to see each other so you guys were not going to be able to see each other later for dinner if that's what you guys are planning of." She said once more nd focused on the tv.

"You're kidding me." I said seriously hoping that she's gonna take her words if she's only joking.

"No I'm not." She replied without smiling or laughing just a plain face.  I just rolled my eyes since she is being so serious on the things she just had said.

Just then my phone vibrates and I got a new message. I picked my phone up and see who it is. A smile crept on my face when I saw the name. It's Steve.

From: Love

Hey love I miss you. I know that it's just been an hour but can you blame me? And they said that we can't see each other tonight too.

Aww Steve is being needy just like Nate sometimes. I smiled and started to type.

To: Love

Aww me too! I am missing you too! This tradition thing sucks! And who says that they can stop us? Even that tradition? No one can stop Natasha Romanoff ;)

Just a few seconds my phone beeps again.

From: Love

Oh wait there's something wrong.

To: Love

What is it? Did something happened?

From: Love

No nothing happened there's something wrong in your name tho... Something missing...

To: Love

What is it?

From: Love

It should be Natasha Romanoff Rogers ;)

I immediately blushed on what he just said oh let me rephrase that My whole body turned into a crimson specially my cheeks. I can't help but to smile big. This man never fails to make me happy.

Wanda turned her face on me looking weirdly.

"You okay Nat? It's not in here yet you are so red." She asked worriedly but having this weird look.

"Yeah I'm okay. It's just Steve, he's being a teenager actually we were being a teenager sorry 'bout that." I said smiling. Wanda returned the smile knowing what is happening right now with Steve and I.

To: Love

Smooth ;) meet me later at night.

From: Love

What? We're not allowed to see each other right?

To: Love

Yeah we can't.... Not at least in front of them. ;)

From: Love

Yeah. We're should we meet? What if they caught us?

To: Love

Not a chance love. See ya later.

From: Love

Okay then. See you later I'll call you when we get downstairs for dinner. I love you.

To: Love

Hahaha just messaged me we don't want to get their attention. Gotta go I love you too.

And with that I turned off my phone. I decided to distract myself and watch with them. I don't want Wanda to notice something that can provoke her to read mind. Not gonna happen.

After a few hours I woke up from a mini nap I had. It's dinner time. So it means that I got to see Steve! I checked my phone to see that he already sent a message three minutes ago. Phew I thought that I overslept.

Anyway I got ready and asked Wanda where are we going to eat and she said that here in this hotel too but in the different side I nodded and we went downstairs. I messaged Steve that I'm in the west part of this hotel and he said that he's on the east side. Goodness! This hotel is really big than I imagined. We spent almost 20 minutes just to go in here. Well? That's enough time to excuse myself. I smirked at the thought that if I go back in our room I'll spend 20 minutes and going back here is another 20 minutes. Not bad.

"Oh shoot!" I said loudly that gained Wanda's attention.

"What? What's wrong Nat?" She asked as we sat down.

"I forgot something in the room." I said and she looked at me curiously.

"What is it?"

"It's my.... You know girl thing." I said and blushed. Well if I didn't she'll notice that it was an excuse.

"Omg you have?"

"No but I don't want to get stains you know so excuse me. Just order me a food same as yours be back in 40 that room is quite far." I said and she nodded. Yes! She believed it. I walked in the other direction where Steve and I are going to meet.

"Hey Love." A man said behind me. I turned around to see the love of my life. I immediately embraced him.

"This tradition sucks. I want to sleep with you." I murmured but he heard it.

"Yeah I know." He replied as he kissed my forehead. I untangle my arms from his waist and grab his face and kissed him.

"We got forty minutes." I said and he looked at me shocked knowing what we are just going to do.

"Are you sure? I mean don't get me wrong but I wanted it to be perfect." He said and I smiled.

"You don't need to wait and make it perfect. Everything is perfect especially when I'm with you. And yes I'm sure." 

"Well then we have 39 minutes left." He said and kissed me.

And you probably know what happened...

---------------
We finally got the trailer! Yeeeessss! Yelena x Natasha is lifeeeeu guys!🙈