two

'I would rather spend one lifetime with you, then face all the ages of the world alone'

"And once again my best friend pulls off clothes i couldn't even look decent in," Libby giggles as i walk out of my bedroom, I chose an off the shoulder, white bodysuit, a pink denim skirt and knee high black boots, i have my hair a quick brush af...

"And once again my best friend pulls off clothes i couldn't even look decent in," Libby giggles as i walk out of my bedroom, I chose an off the shoulder, white bodysuit, a pink denim skirt and knee high black boots, i have my hair a quick brush after spraying it down with my anti-frizz stuff and left my face bare of makeup.

I also decided against putting in my blue contacts today, deciding to let the world see my mismatched eyes of which caused me a lot of torment, thankfully our school got closed down for this week due to some technical stuff, meaning me, Libby and Charity aren't going to get out clothes the night of.

I roll my eyes with a laugh as i grab Charitys hand and lead her to the door, her white sneakers and blue sundress look so adorable i can't bear it, "Let's go, I'm driving," Libby says before I can offer, i'm really not good at anything, if i cook i will most likely burn the house down, if i drive i will probably crash not that i will say it out loud.

I sigh as i follow Libby out of the complex, locking the solid wood door behind me, "Hey Todd," I say to the drunken man next door, he gives me a smile as if i made his day, a few years ago his wife left him and took their children, so he turned to alcohol, i can't help but feel sorry for the old man, although i don't exactly have their side of the story.

Libby drives the speed limit thank god, and we arrive at the mall in less than twenty minutes, she practically leaps out her seat whereas i slowly leave, i love shopping don't get me wrong, but when someone else is paying for me, it makes me feel really guilty and dampens my mood. I grab Charitys hand as Libby drags us inside, trying on clothes left and right.

I gasp in shock as she takes us to victoria secret, claiming 'just cause no one will see it doesn't mean we don't need it' i basically covered Charitys eyes the whole way through the store, she doesn't need to get any ideas. Libby ended up forcing me to try on a few sets, so i chose a plain white one, a lacy pink one and another lacy blue one, all of which Libby forcefully pays for.

"Finally," Charity huffs as we enter a store filled with ballroom gowns, I wander around the shop with Charity by my side, before spotting a small off white dress, one of the shoulders is covered by a long sleeve with a bow on the tip while the other is free, a glittery pattern ends at the waist where a ribbon is tied before poofing out into a princess style bottom, "Care Bear?" I call to my sister as she looks at other items, a frown on her face.

She quickly scurries over before a gasp escapes her lips, "It's so pretty," she squeals as she feels the fabric, meanwhile i check the tag, i swear i almost faint at the price, i have no where near enough money for it, "Are you gonna get this one Char?" I hear Libby question as she makes an a appearance, my sister nods excitedly before going over to the shoes, "Libs, i can't afford anything in hear, this is triple the amount i have," I say showing her the price tag,

"And i told you not to bring anything cause i'm paying for you," She states before calling over someone working at the store along with Charity, "You go look for yourself," She says to me before explaining she wants to buy the dress to the worker. I sigh before walking around for a while longer. My eyes manage to trail to a long pink dress, tightly wrapped around a manakin.

It's off the shoulder with little gems running around the edge, the sleeves flare out almost like clouds and the top fits snug at the bust, more gems wrap around the waist, almost like a belt and it falls loosely around the curves, a long slit runs up the side and i instantly fall in love, "This one too," I hear Libby's voice causing my head to snap towards her, as she points to the dress i was staring at moments ago,

"Libby, no." I say through gritted teeth, embarrassed about the current situation, "What size?" the woman asks looking me up and down "eight," i state, blush covering my cheeks, i hate my size, i'm no stick like Libby, i have curves. The woman nods before walking behind the counter and into a staff only room, before returning with the dress.

I notice a blood red, skin tight dress on the counter as well which Libby pays for along with mine. I sigh as i look down, "Time for shoes!"

"You need to be down at the museum by six," Lance states as i sign a peace treaty with the venom fang pack, i roll my eyes as he tells me for the fifth time, "I know, ball starts at seven announcements at nine, watch out for little kids, careful w...

"You need to be down at the museum by six," Lance states as i sign a peace treaty with the venom fang pack, i roll my eyes as he tells me for the fifth time, "I know, ball starts at seven announcements at nine, watch out for little kids, careful what we say around humans, I'm alpha, i already know all this shit," I state to my beta as i continue to write, and check through the notes my guards gave me.

"It's been a few days since i killed that rogue yet they just keep coming back," I whisper more to myself than anyone else, "We've had ten rogues crossing the borders in the past four days, that's more than we regularly have in a month." I growl out, "I don't have a good feeling about this," I add

"Neither, Rogues usually steer clear of us, so what's with the sudden...infatuation, with our pack land?" Lance asks as he steps towards me checking the papers, "All of them have been excluded out of their pack for abducting, rape or murder," He notices as he looks.

"But what could their exclusion have to do with the attacks?" I question, to which he shrugs, "Start getting ready," He adds causing me to roll my eyes as he walks out the door, i check the time before sighing and standing from the office chair.

I quick walk towards my home, trying to avoid any of my desperate pack members wanting to be luna. As soon as i step inside i hurry up to my room and grab the suit from my closet, i wasn't planning on throwing this ball, ever, but here i am, using this as my last chance before i find a replacement, everyone of my trusted members will be on the lookout for a girl worthy of the title, that is unless she's there, yet i highly doubt that.

I will not allow you to replace our mate

My wolf huffs as i pull on the suit, of course he's against the idea, his heart is set on her, yet i just can't wait any longer, the pain is getting unbearable and my pack is suffering from the lack of its luna, i need her as soon as possible, even if she isn't who the moon goddess designed me to be with.

I wish i could

I sigh in response, i don't want it to be like this, I'm begging for the moon goddess to let me have her, to reveal her to me tonight, i don't care is she's a mother, i don't care if she's fifteen and i have to wait for her, i just need to know she exists, I need to know she's there.

I slip on a pair of black oxford shoes before pulling my hair back, gelling the sides so it stays that way, I need to look my best, If she's sees me and i look like shit, she could reject me straight away, I couldn't handle that.

"Let's go," I say as i reach the pack house, Lance and Darius speak outside but i quickly cut their conversations short as they nod at me before getting into the back of the limousine along with me, Time to face the music, time to find her.