eight

'I swear I couldn't love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow'

I sigh as i look out the window of my small en suite, i haven't left the room once, i haven't eaten at all, i know Charity has some dinner while she was with her new friend, she practically passed out when Lance brought her back, I guess that's a ...

I sigh as i look out the window of my small en suite, i haven't left the room once, i haven't eaten at all, i know Charity has some dinner while she was with her new friend, she practically passed out when Lance brought her back, I guess that's a plus.

My blonde curls sit tightly in a blonde ponytail, my bare face shows the fair amount of freckles that cover my nose, i sigh as i stare at my 'chubby' face, i don't understand why he would want me. I pull on a simple cami with a pair of grey booty shorts that i had found in the draws with a sigh before leaving the room.

My heart skips a beat as i stare at a gorgeous women, she strokes Charitys head gently, long white hair cascades down her back and her pale skin practically glows, a small crown like thing sits neatly on her head with moon charms hanging from the top and side.

A scream escapes my throat causing her to look up at me hastily, before she rushes to the door "shit," she mutters as she locks it, "Amity, calm down, My name is Selene, I'm the moon goddess, and you've probably just terrified the whole pack." Her voice is enchanting, almost hypnotizing,

"Why are you here?" I Question, my voice breathy and shaky, she doesn't get to answer as i hear a bang at the door, "Tesoro? Tesoro, are you ok? I heard a scream." I watch Selene as she puts a finger to her poured lips "Yea, just saw a spider and got scared,"

My eyes widen as the door bursts open, i immediately look to Selene who has somehow disappeared, "You scared me," He says, "Do you want me to get it out?" I shake my head,

"No, i killed it." He sends me a suspicious look before nodding, "Goodnight Tesoro, please eat something," I nod watching him leave before locking the door behind him. "Selene?" I question, my words echoing of the walls of the plain room.

"Is he gone?" I hear her voice causing me to nod, My heart skips a beat as she emerges from a wall, i'm definitely not used to this. "Amity, please sit." She speaks pulling out the chair at the beauty table.

I nod as i take my seat. "My brother allowed me to come speak to you, I feel like i need to explain to you some things." I nod absentmindedly, as i focus on her words "You and Titus, are compatible in the most amazing way, you're both absolute opposites but, if all goes well, you will become one. While i can't go to deep into my reasonings, something drew me to pair the two of you together, there's something special about the two of you. What? i don't know."

"I just want to go back to how it was," I sigh as i look down, a tear drops from my cheek, landing on my bare thigh, "I understand that, but without Titus, the events coming your way could kill you and him," I look up at her in shock, staring into her tear-filled eyes. "I beg of you, Amity, The wolf has done terrible things in his lifetime, but i need you to do your absolute best, and try." I reluctantly nod.

"Thank you," She whispers "Just start by talking to him, develop a regular human relationship if it makes you feel better, because i fear that without the two of you together disaster will strike." I look back down before feeling the already light feeling of her hand over mine, gone, my eyes trail around the room, in search of the goddess, failing to find her, I sigh as i walk towards the bed pulling down the covers and climbing under them, I place my arms around my sister and close my eyes, ready to fall asleep.

" I look back down before feeling the already light feeling of her hand over mine, gone, my eyes trail around the room, in search of the goddess, failing to find her, I sigh as i walk towards the bed pulling down the covers and climbing under them...

She hasn't eaten, not a single thing, she hasn't left the room once, i saw a glimpse of her perfect face when Lance dropped off Charity, but other than that, nothing. When i heard her scream, i swear i stopped breathing, i only regained control of my lungs when i saw her standing there perfectly fine, not that i believe her excuse.

I run a hand through my hair as i lean my elbows against the grey sweats i had changed into. "You're worried," I hear an angelic voice, my head whips up as i come face to face with a woman i don't recognize, "Who are you?" I question as i look at the practically glowing woman.

"You know that already," She says as she takes a step towards me, "She feels terrible for lying to you, but the moon goddess was on my bed would probably set off a few alarms," she jokes causing my eyes to widen, "M- Should i bow?" We had never really been told how to great the goddess, mostly because she is forbidden to walk the earth.

"No, My child." She laughs. "I'm not pleased with how you turned out, Titus, I watched you, when you were a young boy, I had high hopes." I look down ashamed at her words "You've killed without a second thought, You've been unloyal to you're mate, whether you knew she was there or not , and that is not how i wanted my wolves to be."

"I debated not even giving you a mate, then i realized how much they affect a wolfs life. Consider Amity a slight punishment." I can't help but be angry at how she refers to my mate "Calm down. You and Amity are probably the most compatible pair i have mated, however she is human," i feel her hand on my shoulder.

"Take it easy on her, she has a lot coming her way, she needs you by her side because the consequences of you not being there, could change everything, and i'm not just talking about you and her and your pack, i'm talking everything." her emphasize on the word 'everything' scares me to no end but before i can question her about it she's gone, and i'm left there, to wallow in self hate.

She'll hate me when she sees the monster i am, I couldn't bear it. I feel my blood rush as i storm through the door, heading straight down the stairs, i completely ignore Lance as he speaks to me, not caring for anything right now other than the urge to kill.

With that mentality, i shift, ripping the grey sweats as i replace my human form with a large black wolf. Rest in Peace anything cross tonight.