nineteen

'if our love is tragedy why are you my remedy?'

I freeze. I stand before a man i am only just beginning to like, with a life changing choice. Do i stay, or do i go? On one hand, this life could give Charity opportunities i could never. She could go to college, She could get a good job and Live life to her fullest potential. However by doing that, I'm basically selling my soul to someone who i've nearly died at the hands of.

I can see me falling for him, I can. But am i going to base my future off of a hope, what if i do this and he cheats on me, breaks my heart and gets with another, what do i do then? From what i've been told, he can't just say i'm not Luna anymore, I'm stuck with the title, stuck watching him with someone else.

"I'll stay," I find myself saying as i look up at him, what makes me do so, i don't know, but all i know is i don't want to leave, I want to - no - i need to know him, to be around him, and i can't be deprived of that, of him.

"You're serious?" A bright smile graces his face as i nod. I feel his arms go around my waist as he lifts me, spinning me round before placing me back down, I stare up at him as his hand strokes my cheek softly, before his lips fall onto mine. I can't describe the feeling, tingles erupt through my entire body and every place his body touches mine burns.

I know i'm frozen, to afraid to move as i still refuse to accept the fact that this is happening. He backs away slowly, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't of-," I cut him off as i pull him back down, connecting us once more, i smile against his lips as his arms fall loosely around my waist. He pulls away, leaning his head against my own. "Thank you," He whispers. A light pink coats my cheeks as i smile, looking back to the floor, I pull my arms from. around his neck back to my side. "I'm gonna get back to my sister," I whisper, smiling as i look up at him.

"Are you sure you want to stay," Titus asks, grasping my hand in his much larger one. "It will all go by so fast, If you accept your position as Luna, the Ceremony will be in around a week, The ball only days after that, then there's the added pressure of mating and all that shit, you have to be sure."

"I am," i assure, my face even more red at the thought of 'mating' I guess i didn't think that far ahead, "I have some conditions though," He nods for me to continue "If you decide you don't want me, please let me know so-."

"That will never happen." He says as he rushes back in front of me, "I'm not a teenage boy who's going to break your heart the second something new and shiny walks past. I'm not someone who doesn't care for you as they should. You have my heart, no one else, and i will treat you like a fucking queen as long as you live, no one else matters when it comes to you, you are the most beautiful woman i've ever laid eyes on and no fake bimbo who flaunts their tits is gonna change that. You're my forever."

"I believe you." I whisper. "Also, I want Charity to go to college, I want her to have op-," he cute me off with a simple 'done' leaving me to speak once more, "Also," I blush red at the question i'm about to ask "I wanted to come stay in your room, I know it's super early and everything but I haven't slept that well in years and it gives. Charity a room of her own and-," he cute me off with a single kiss.

"Done." He whispers with a smile. "Then i guess we are settled. Mr. Romano." I reply causing him to chuckle as he watches my retreating figure. "I guess we do Mrs. Romano." I hear him shout as i get to the end to the hallway, once again my cheeks flare.

Titus 1

Amity 0

I hurry down the stairs, rejoining my sister as she sits curled up on the couch watching some unboxing video. She glances up at me as i enter the room, sitting on the couch across from her, i basically lay down as i set up an instagram, Libby had talked my ear off about the app so i guess it's ok to give it a try.

I feel his presence a few minutes later as i add a profile photo and debate on a username which is taking me way to long. He doesn't say anything as he lifts my feet from the other side of the couch sitting where they laid and placing them on his lap, stroking them gently.

I drift my eyes away from the mobile phone in my hand as they fall onto him, he sits there his gaze set on me his fist against his cheek as he leans against it. "What?" I question him causing him to chuckle as he turns his head away from me and onto Charity.

"Hi Titi," She says with a wide smile as she notices his presence. She pushes herself off the couch and walks over, climbing onto his lap stepping over my feet. "Hey Princess." I smile at the interaction as i busy myself once again with the phone in my hand.

"Titi, Guess what!" She says happily as she bounces slightly. I assume he makes a gesture of some sort as she carries on, "My friends friends friends friend invited me to his birthday party." She squeals.

"Why would you want to go to a boys birthday?" Titus responds as i finally finish setting up a profile, connecting myself to the outside world. "Don't tell anyone, But he's my husband. We're gonna have babies!" Titus chokes on his own spit as a laugh escapes my lips.

"Didn't you know boys have cooties, Princess." Titus responds causing me to hit him lightly, "Titi is joking Care bear, but, you are far to young to have a husband or babies, but if you can get his moms number i will see if i can get you there." She squeals and crawls over to me, settling on my chest "Thank you," She says with a smile.

"That's okay, Care bear, but you need to go upstairs and get changed, then i want you to do your homework while Titi makes us dinner." She nods as she rushes upstairs. "Who said i was making anything?" I giggle as i sit from my laid back position. "Well considering i would most likely burn down the house and Charity is 5 you're the only liable option." I say before standing, "Also, I have homework."

"Fuck, I'm glad i'm out of school." He grunts as he follows behind me, I go to head upstairs only to be pulled back. "Anything requests?" He asks in a light almost joking manner, "Surprise me," He smiles as he kisses my head lightly before heading into the kitchen, leaving me at the end of the staircase, watching his retreating figure.