twenty - eight

'when you're needing your space to do some navigating, I'll be here patiently waiting to see what you find'

Oxygen finally finds my lungs and i sit up from my laughing fit, which almost starts again once i see Amelia once more, she's dressed in one of Titus' suits, her strawberry blonde hair is tied back and she walks around imitating how she thinks he ...

Oxygen finally finds my lungs and i sit up from my laughing fit, which almost starts again once i see Amelia once more, she's dressed in one of Titus' suits, her strawberry blonde hair is tied back and she walks around imitating how she thinks he is, she's off by a lot but it's so amusing to watch.

I take another bite of the pizza i asked Lance to order, the shock on his face when i told him i wanted 3 was picture worthy. I'm cut short however by my blaring phone, "Shoot," I whisper as i read the words on the screen.

Titi 💓

"Hide." I whisper before accepting the facetime. "Hey," I say with a genuine smile as i stare at his face for the first time since this morning. "Hey tesoro. Are you okay now, Lance said you were having a bit of a breakdown, claimed you were missing me." A smirk appears on his face as i go bright red, worst excuse ever! "Yea, I think i'm due a period or something." I say hoping he gets grossed out and drops the subject but instead he just chuckles, can this guy be any more perfect?

"Well, I just arrived here, the meeting is tomorrow, hopefully it will only be that one and i should be home the night after or around midday the night after that night." I can tell he's confusing himself causing me to laugh, "You know what i mean, anyway, I have to go, stay out of trouble,"

"Bye Titus I-," I stop myself short at what i was going to say and thankfully he doesn't pick up on my almost mistake "Goodnight Tesoro," He practically whispers making me go swoon.

"Wait! Can you tell Lance and the rest of the guards not to enter the house unless i've called them in," Titus looks confused but nods anyway, "Ok, anything else?"

"No, Night."

"Goodnight."

The girls squeal as soon as i end the call, "Holy shit you guys are cute as fuck." Amelia says laughing "Like he calls you tesoro, oh my god please can my mate do that? Do you know what it means?" I shake my head, i never thought to search it up, then again, i feel as though me not knowing makes it more romantic and cute, though that's probably just me.

"Neither do i but it's cute!" She still squeals, Ola laughs at her lifelong friend before turning to me, "She has a point. We only ever knew of Titus as the 'Beast Alpha' he was the sort of guy your parents would tell you about to get you to sleep." I sigh as i think back to how the Moon goddess told me he was.

"Anyway, Do you have Netflix?" I nod, it's one of the things Titus installed when he found me. "Let me close the drapes before we go downstairs, they aren't allowed in but I never said anything about looking through windows." I head down the stairs, blocking ever window there is, basically making the house safe for the girls to be in, I don't want them to end up hurt because of me.

It's been a few days, Titus has called me every night explaining that he's trying his best to come home as soon as possible but the meeting isn't going well, despite my newly found company i can physically feel my body growing heavy and my emotion...

It's been a few days, Titus has called me every night explaining that he's trying his best to come home as soon as possible but the meeting isn't going well, despite my newly found company i can physically feel my body growing heavy and my emotions getting lower and lower. His absence is affecting my body in a way i will never understand.

"He's coming home soon, I bet." Ola says to comfort me, everyday i've gone to school, the girls have hid in Mine and Titus' room and when i've come back we've talked and messed around and basically been regular girls but as time goes on, i've been less energized and less enthusiastic.

"He better do, cause i've known you a few days and you're so down all the time, i had no idea how strong the bond was." Amelia chimes in as she places a handful of popcorn in her mouth, one thing I've learnt, Amelia loves to eat. If you leave her for five minutes she will find something to chew on. I thought I loved to eat but Amelia just takes it to a whole other level.

Ola spends her time mostly messing around with the violin we found in the library, why it was in there, i will never know but Ola seems to like it. I nod as i stare at the Tv that currently plays Clueless. "Hopefully, I can't imagine how he feels if i'm human and this is how much it's affecting me." the girls choose not to respond, instead nodding. "I'm going to go grab some more popcorn. Be right back." I say, standing from the couch.

I walk into the kitchen with a frown present on my face before my whole body freezes. The front door pushes open and immediately worry fills me, what if Lance finds the girls? What if someone has come for me? I let out a shaky breath as i pick up a fork and walk out into the hallway and as soon as i catch sight of the man who walked in, a scream escapes my lips. I drop the fork to the ground as i rush up towards him jumping into his arms.

"I didn't know you were coming back," I squeal as i wrap my arms around him. Around Titus. I place my lips against his, savoring the moment before pulling away and burying my face in the crook of his neck. "I missed you tesoro." he whispers before something catches his attention, well not only does it catch his attention but it also catches everyone else's as Titus places me on the ground and Lance and the rest of the guards stand in the doorway. Their focus on the door to the Living Room.

Shoot.

Double update. I feel like y'all deserve it considering i didn't post for 6 days, also, i'm writing and this is my early apology have fun trying to figure out why i'm apologizing hehe