eighteen

'i don't care what they say, i'm in love with you'

First day back. Success. Having a good time away from
the man you're stuck with. Meh. Not missing the man you're stuck with, for one day. Absolute Fail! I just kept thinking about him, everywhere i went, everything reminded me of him, how it felt to be wrapped up in his arms with his warmth covering me fully. His tired smile that he showed when he awoke. He was everywhere.

I smile as i wave goodbye to Libby, Charity's hand tightly wrapped around mine. I almost forget about the past days events as i start walking back to our home only reminded when i spot the same black range rover, this time however, Titus stands outside.

I spot Libby in the corner of my eye, as she stares at the suit clad man along with the rest of my fellow students however i choose not to care as i quickly hurry over there and pull him into a hug, which might i add is considerably difficult as i had to pull him down to get anywhere. Why i hugged him, i don't know. Do i regret hugging him, Heck no!

"What was that for?" He questions as i let my feet fall flat on the ground and release him from my grip, "I missed you." I whisper truthfully before pulling open the car door and ushering Charity inside. He smirks at me as i push myself into the vehicle, followed by him.

"You missed me?" He asks with a smile that resembles one of a kid at christmas, i blush a bright red as i nod with a small smile before leaning over and pulling Charity's seatbelt around her, the car already in motion.

"Hi Titi," Charity says as she leans forward waving slightly. "Hi Princess," He replies, smirking as he waves back, mocking her actions playfully. She giggles before leaning back and twiddling her thumbs, she can be interested in the slightest of things, and not worry about anything else.

"I got you something," Titus says as he leans over pulling two expensive looking boxes from the footwell. He hands the larger one to Charity who's face lights up, "But it's not my birthday," She says as she looks down at the black box.

"I know, Little one, It's just something small." Titus responds causing her to smile as she pulls off the lid. Her hands rip through the bubble wrap as it protects whatever is inside, before she pulls out an ipad, larger than my head. "Titus, that is not something small, That is more money that i could pay in a year. How am i going to pay you back?" I hiss as i hit his arm lightly.

"You're not. It's a present, accept it." He says, i roll my eyes as i look over at Charity "Thank you Titi," She squeals turning it on, only to see the 'setup' screen, her lips pout as she tries to work it out. "And for you tesoro,"

"No Titus, I don't want anything." I reply, only to get it pushed into my hand. "Take it," He reply's his tone demanding. I shake my head as i open the smaller box only to reveal a new iphone x. "Titus No." I say as i place the kid back on the box, handing it to him.

"Is it not good enough, I know it's not the latest one but i think they look so weird and i didn't think you would like it-," I cut off his sweet ramble, a single tear rushing down my face "This is to much, How am i ever going to pay you back for it?" I question, I'm most likely going to be fired, I haven't been to work in ages.

"Don't you see? This is me paying you back. I fucked up so bad, Amity, Let me make it up to you. And if you really want to pay me back for this, do so by not running from me." I sniffle as i look down. I feel his hand lightly lift my gaze back up to him "Thank you," I whisper, a small smile makes it's way into his face as he leans down slightly, placing a small kiss on my forehead, intertwining our fingers.

I smile up at him before turning to my sister. "Let me help Care bear." I say giggling as she taps the screen, switching the language to Korean. The whole ride back, i focus on Charity, trying to forget the fact that i can feel the warmth of his hand, covering my thigh.

I smile as we pull up outside the small cottage i had grown familiar to. I look over to Titus as his eyebrow scrunch and he squeezes my thigh slightly. His eyes are cast down onto the mobile in his hand as he reads an email of some sort. "Titus, We are back." I say causing his gaze to lift from his phone and to me, before it falls to his home.

He sighs before stepping out of the car, leaving me to follow behind. I don't get to say anything to him as he hurry's back inside, his thundering footsteps heavy against the staircase and his shadow briefly crossing my window as he heads inside his office. I sigh, One step forward, Two steps back.

"Ammy?" I hear Charity's small voice, i look down to her, she holds her iPad close to her chest as she looks up at me. "Do you like Titi?" She questions as i lead her inside, I furrow my brows in confusion, "I guess, why?" She sighs with an eye roll, "No, Do you Like Like Titi?" A cheeky smile makes itself present as i stare at her, not really knowing how to respond.

"Well Care Bear, That really isn't your business is it?" She gasps before giggling cheekily "You do like like him?!" she squeals causing me to smile, rolling my eyes at her excitement. She rambles before sitting on the couch, suddenly becoming invested in her Electronics meanwhile i set my new phone up, placing the entire new sim inside it, starting all over again, i log into my icloud, thankfully retrieving the photos i got of Charity in her younger ages but other than that, it's a complete restart.

I quickly add Libby's number into it before downloading a few pointless apps and heading into the kitchen. I open a few cupboards, hoping to find something easily prepared but to no avail. I sigh, If only i could cook. I sigh as a feeling of boredom overwhelms me, before heading up stairs.

I knock lightly on the wooden door of Titus' office before pushing it open slightly. I immediately spot him as he writes furiously. "Hi," I whisper, alerting him of my presence. "What's wrong?" I question, stepping into the room, taking a seat in front of him.

"The other Alphas have discovered you and want me to attend the 'annual ball' so they can meet you." I stare at him confused. "Why would they want to meet me?" I question, I'm not that important, i'm just there. "You don't think they would want to meet one of the most powerful Luna's in the world?" He chuckles, and i have to admit i'm a bit flabbergasted.

He stands from his seat and rounds the desk, before lightly grabbing my hands and pulling me to my feet. "It seems as though i'm going to have to cut your decision a bit short, tesoro, I need to know if you're gonna stay, and i need to know now."