six

'I choose you

'I choose you. And i will always choose you over and over and over. Without pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat. I will keep choosing you'

I laugh at Jacob as he walks me out of school, Libby is staying late tonight for music class or something and Charity is going over to a friends tonight so Jake offered to walk me home so i wasn't alone

"Jake, where are you taking me?" I giggle as he leads me towards the forest, i have to admit i like Jacob a small amount, he's tall with deep brown eyes, he has a fairly muscular build and sharp jaw. He's the first guy that's noticed me ever and he's also the first guy i have noticed as well, except Titus of course.

When he called me yesterday, i have to admit i got a bit flustered over the phone, I mean, being an eighteen year old girl and getting some call from a guy that's older than you that you find attractive and for some reason have some weird magnetic pull to him, is quite an ordeal.

"Jake?" I question after he doesn't answer me, i feel his grip on me get tighter as i almost trip on a few rocks, "Jake? You're scaring me," I say causing him to turn abruptly, he grips me by the neck pushing me back into a near tree, his calm brown eyes now bright red. I gasp in shock as tears fill my eyes, "Will you for once shut the fuck up," He screams causing me to flinch.

He holds me in the position for a moment before grabbing my hand once more and leading me deeper into the mass of trees, I feel tears fall down my cheeks as he abruptly pulls me forward causing me to fall in front of him, "Jacob? What are you doing?" I question as he pulls his shirt from his body, He doesn't answer me as he unbuckles his belt, throwing it in my direction causing it to scrape against me knee.

I look away, my lip between my teeth at i shiver, "Please don't hurt me," I beg as i hear the rustle if more clothes before a horrible snapping sound, I quickly peak back at him to see his hair growing rapidly as his bones appear to break repeatedly, I watch his nails elongate as his brown hair covers his full body,