thirty

'the heart wants what it wants'

"I love you," I hear her whisper before small snores escape her lips

"I love you," I hear her whisper before small snores escape her lips. My whole body freezes as my wolf howls in joy and. even i can't help the smile that breaks through, however my joy is short lived as i remember today's events once more. How could she be so stupid? How could she put herself in danger and our pack aswell?

It baffles me how somehow she can tame a beast yet not think logically over the most important things. Her heart, Her emotions get in the way of her mind, her logical thinking. I know she trusts these girls and i know that they have been there when i have not but what do i do? One thing i'm sure of is that i'm fucking furious with the way i handled it, watching her walk around with tears in her face, hearing her sob while doing the simplest thing broke me, and what hurt even more was that i was the cause of it.

I stare down at the sleeping beauty in my arms. "I love you too, Amity," I whisper as gently kiss her mark, "I always will."

"And when i woke up this morning he was gone

"And when i woke up this morning he was gone." I sigh as i speak to Libby, my eyes fixed on the teacher as she parades around the classroom speaking as if debate is the worlds greatest thing to do. My arms go across my chest as i huff, i woke up to find Titus completely gone, his side of the bed was cold the shoes he wears everyday weren't neatly placed in the closet, he was gone.

I did my regular routine, placing come cream over the wound and wrapping it back up again before getting dressed into a pair of black skinny jeans and stealing one of his sweaters to tuck into my jeans. It absolutely sucks having him be mad at me and not actually giving me a chance to make it up to him.

"I hate it, Libby. It sucks to know the person you love hates you." I whisper out before placing my hand against my lips. Did i really just say that? Libby's deer fall from their position on the desk in front of her as she too sits straight "Did you just-?" she cuts herself off as we just stare, ive never loved somebody before, how do i go about this?

Immediately i stand when i hear the bell go off, placing the items i used into my bag before rushing out the classroom still in shock over my own words, do i seriously mean them? How do i know? Does he love me? Probably not considering everything, i just don't know what to do anymore.

I watch Amity as she steps into the black range rover, her guard dog trailing behind, before stepping away. "Are you sure he's there?" I ask into the mobile as i hold it up to my ear. "100%," The gruff voice replies giving me the answer i needed. I hang up before heading to my destination.

My feet hit the ground lightly as i step up to the large building, a recognizable range rover sitting outside. I push open the crooked door, the rotting wood giving off the impression that no one has been here in at least a decade. "You either know who is behind it or you don't, quit fucking about," I hear his voice in a scream before a loud bang echoes throughout the empty building.

"You're treading down a very dangerous road here, mutt, now tell me do you know who is behind the bomb or not." He sneers as i peer around the door, i almost gasp at the sight, a young boy around my age is tied to a wooden chair, blood drips down his face like a fountain and before him stands Titus, the man my best friend is in Love with.

The boy flares ahead of him, not giving an answer "Fine." Titus sneers before pulling at him, I physically feel my body shake as i watch the head disconnect from the body. I feel his he urge to puke overwhelm me however i don't get time to react on that as i feel my hands pulled behind my body as i'm pushed into the room, my mouth covered. Titus stares down, breathing heavy as i kick and push in an attempt to get out of my kidnappers arms.

"What should we do with her?" I hear a voice slightly familiar to me, Titus turns around finally staring me in the eye causing his own to go wide. "Fuck."

Sorry it's short ✌🏻