ten

'whatever our souls are made of, hers and mine are the same'

"Are you nearly done princess?" I ask Charity as she attempts to braid my hair, I hear her huff occasionally as she messes up before taking the braid out and starting again

"Are you nearly done princess?" I ask Charity as she attempts to braid my hair, I hear her huff occasionally as she messes up before taking the braid out and starting again. "I can't do it," She huffs as she releases my hair from her grip i hear her fall down on the bed with a sigh.

"Practice makes perfect," I say as i turn to face her, "You're getting better every time you try," I promise, "I just want to be able to do pretty things in your hair like you do in mine." I giggle as i look down at my sister, "And you will." I reply with a smile as i stroke her shoulder. Our moment is cut short as my bedroom door is opened and a familiar presence steps in.

Immediately i stand in front of Charity, shielding her from his view. It's been days since i've seen him, Ive not left my room without checking that he isn't here, school is most likely going to kill me when i return, and he has chosen not to bother me, and believe me, I don't want to know what he's been doing, or rather who.

"Get out," I whisper, holding onto Charity, almost as reassurance that she's still there, "I just thought you would want this." He speaks holding my phone out, I suck in a breath, I could call the police, I could leave this place. I carefully take a step forward, attempting to take it from his hand, but he tightens his grip on it.

"I'm sorry, for how i spoke to you, I need you to know i didn't mean my words, it was mere anger speaking. I know i'm a shitty person, I know what you think of me, I just don't want it to stay that way. I don't take someone's life without a legitimate reason." He tries to reason.

"That doesn't change the fact the you have caused someone their last breathe. You've taken someone away from their family, Given Heaven another angel," I sigh in frustration, "I can't change pack law," He replies slightly louder than before.

"Some Alpha you are." I spit, I can practically see him glowing red before he storms out the room, taking my phone with him. Sugar, Honey, Ice Tea. "Why are you mad at Titi?" I hear Charity ask causing me to scoff, so he's spent time with my sister.

"He does some very bad stuff, Care Bear. Stuff i don't agree with," I explain lightly as i sit back in front of her, I feel her fingers go through my curls as she brushes the many knots, I can't help the horrible feeling i get as i stare at the closed door that once held his retreating figure, ugh i hate this bond thing.

I don't know much about this world all i know is i can't let this go on, i need to do something, just...what?

"Fuck!" I shout as my fist goes through the wall, she hates me, she fucking hates me and i can't do anything about it, "This is all your fault," I shout at my Beta as he stands in the corner of the room, "If you could've kept you fucking mouth shu...

"Fuck!" I shout as my fist goes through the wall, she hates me, she fucking hates me and i can't do anything about it, "This is all your fault," I shout at my Beta as he stands in the corner of the room, "If you could've kept you fucking mouth shut i wouldn't be having this right now,"

Lance keeps his head down, submitting to me, but i still can't help the need to wrap my fingers round his throat, I can see Darius' fists clench out of the corner of my eye by i send him a glare, almost daring him to challenge me. "Get the fuck out of here, I don't want to see either of you, step foot in this house for a few days." I shout, Watching their retreating figures with my fists clenched.

I can't decipher my feelings, i'm pissed that she disrespected me, but at the same time i feel as though i need to beg for her forgiveness, If i change the law, i will look weak to my pack and others, If i look weak, neighboring packs will attack and many will die, I can't change them.

I feel a slight twinge in my hand as i slam it against my desk, the sound of wood splitting filling my sensitive ears as my poets go everywhere and the desk breaks in two. Take Charity to see Kelly, I need to speak to my mate without the princess around.

I hear him murmur a yes back and listen in as he explains his orders to Amity, I hear Charity jump excitedly as she told about seeing her only friend again and Amity attempts to argue but gives up easily. I wait till i hear the front door close before i head towards her room.

Mate is mad at you

She actually mad at us

My wolf goes silent at my point, unfortunately my mate does not know the difference between the two of us. Meaning she isn't mad at just one of us, rather both. As soon as i open the door i spot her sitting with her knees against her chest on the windowsill, her head turns towards the door and she rolls her eyes upon seeing me.

"Came here to shout some more." My jaw tightens and my fists clench, she makes me so mad. "No, I don't wish to Argue, I never do." I speak in a hard voice as i shut the door behind me.

"You've done a great job at that so far, well done." She says sarcastically causing my wolf to whimper, "Amity look-,"

"No Titus, I'm done listening to you trying to excuse yourself for taking innocents lives. You're a murderer, A monster, A-," I can feel myself slowly losing it with each word she says, My wolf's Sanity dropping with each insult "They weren't innocents." I scream back.

"You kill people for walking on your land, Even from here, I can see people stuck to crosses in the middle of your land," She screams back, pointing out the window to the villages below "They tried to set murderers free," I explain in a cold tone, "If i change the laws because of some woman I will look weak, we will be attacked and people will die."

"That woman didn't want this, I wanted to fall in love my way, get married to a man who didn't force me to stay with him, take me away from my education, That man, is not you, I will never love you," She spits, all i see is red, i can't control my instincts as i pull her into me, and sink my teeth into her neck.

A scream of pain leaves her lips and i feel tears fall into me in my bent position, I pull away from her, licking my lips as i step back, "You can't leave now, You will learn to love me, Even if that is what it takes." I spit as i see her hand go to the mark i just placed on her.

My wolf both scolds me and thanks me, happy men can see his claim, but horrified and the way it played out, and honestly i feel the same, I'm disgusted in myself as she falls to her knees, tears flooding from her eyes, Theres no returning for what i just did, The mark is on her forever.