twenty - two

NEW BANNER!

NEW BANNER!

"Are you sure?" Titus asks for the fiftieth time as he leans against the car door i nod as i curl up in Titus' hoodie of which i stole and paired with leggings and black sneakers

"Are you sure?" Titus asks for the fiftieth time as he leans against the car door i nod as i curl up in Titus' hoodie of which i stole and paired with leggings and black sneakers. "I'm not missing any more school." I reply i look absolutely terrible, my hair is pulled up in a messy bun and i only had time to put on a bit of mascara and my contacts in.

"Tesoro, you just saw your father and now you want to stay in school all day," I nod, my throat sore from my crying. "Well do you at least have time to change your pants? It would make me feel better to know you aren't walking round with horny teens staring at your ass."

"Titus, one, no ones looking there, two, don't tell me what i can and can't wear and three, are you forgetting that your hoodie literally goes to my mid thigh if not lower, i'm fine." I reassure, he sighs defeatedly as he leans down placing a kiss on my forehead, "Have a good day Princess." He speaks to Charity who wanted to come to school aswell.

Titus shuts the door leaving us with Jessica and Dominic, another guard he assigned to keep an eye on Charity, once more as the driver reverses out of the driveway. I spot him standing there, defeated, and sigh. I can't risk my education because of my fathers sudden appearance.

I pull out my phone as i send a quick text to Libby, telling her that this is my new number and that i'm on my way. Before turning to Charity who sits looking out the window. "Charity?" She looks over to me with a small smile "You know what happened this morning, We are gonna play a game, okay? So that is our secret, and if you tell anyone our secret then you lose and if i tell anyone our secret, I lose." She giggles

"I'm gonna win." She boasts as we pull up outside the school. I grab her hand as i lead her out and towards the gate where Libby awaits, ignoring the wandering eyes that all stare in our direction. "Hey," I say with a smile. Libby smiles, hugging me tightly.

"So, First things first, you look so fucking cute right now, i'm guessing that's your man's," I blush at the term but nod despite it, Libby confuses me, just yesterday she was ready to run and now she's happy for me? "And second, since your PDA sesh yesterday, everyone is talking about you, like everyone." I freeze, one thing i hate is attention.