thirty - five (Minor TW ⚠️)

'take a piece of my heart, and never let it go'

I have never been more nervous and excited to see her

I have never been more nervous and excited to see her. I left her and her friends in that room, awaiting their entrance. The girls offered to fix Charity up, telling me she can't go anywhere like this without make up, me however, i think she should just go bare faced, she's a natural beauty.

I fix my tux as i hear the girls giggles, automatically assuming they're finished.

I was wrong.

2 hours later, i hear them traipse down the steps, we have less than an hour before we need to be there and at this rate we are gonna be late, i knew girls took long to get ready but an entire day? Seriously.

"Thank fuck, we are gonna be-," I trail off as i catch sight of her, her long blonder curls are pulled up into a neat bun, her skin is flawless, though it always is and the dress from yesterday shapes her body perfectly, she even has a pair of heels as if to make her look taller.

"We did good right." Amelia squeals as she places her hands on Amity's shoulders. I come back to reality as i walk over to her, and place a small kiss on her head. "You look stunning." I whisper as i stare down at her. She's one of the most beautiful women, scrap that, she is the most beautiful woman to walk this earth.

A light pink blush covers her cheeks causing me to quickly change subject, not wanting to 'embarrass' her more. "But we are gonna be late so get that ass into the car." She giggles but nods all the same, saying goodbye to her friends with a smile.

I pull open the back door, "M'lady." I say in a british accent as i bow, she smiles at me as she shakes her head before stepping into the vehicle, me following close behind.

"Pretty much every Alpha will be there, so be prepared to be a bit ignored considering half of them are still stuck in the 1950's. There will be a lot of Luna's, Some Beta's, some Beta's mates. And on the odd occasion, some very wealthy pack members." I explain as we reach the venue.

"If you ever feel threatened or scared, or anything like that, just let me know." She nods "I love you." I say as i smile down at her, he adorable face scrunched up as she tries to remember everything i told her. She comes out of her trance and blushes with a smile.