thirty - one

'i wanna swim across the waters, just to see your face, like a lighthouse in the distance, i need you to come and guide my way, i'm coming home today'

I grip my hair in frustration as i stare at the girl in front of me, i managed to get her back to our place but it doesn't help that Amity and her friends are upstairs and could possibly walk down at any minute and it's not really a sight i want h...

I grip my hair in frustration as i stare at the girl in front of me, i managed to get her back to our place but it doesn't help that Amity and her friends are upstairs and could possibly walk down at any minute and it's not really a sight i want her to see.

The girl can fight, that's for sure, we ended up having to use masking tape and rope to tie her down and she's still rocking the chair back and forth, i cringe as a loud bang sounds once more as the chair hits the kitchen floor, what the fuck am i gonna do? It's not like i can kill her, Amity would castrate me, and leave me too.

"Can you stop fucking about while i decide what i'm gonna do." I whisper scream, trying not to alert Amity of our presence but it seems i'm to late as a scream catches my attention. I turn to see her eyes flicking between the two of us, her hands covering her lips, she's in one of my shirts and her hair is in a natural curl and falls down her back.

"Amity, Let me explain-," She cuts me off as she rushes towards her friend, "What did you do, Titus?" She shouts at me, the pure hatred in her voice sends my wolf whimpering. She rips the masking tape from Libby's mouth causing her to glare at me. "Amity, you need to leave, We need to leave. It's not safe here."

"Don't talk when you don't know the story," I scream at the dumb teen. My fist hits the counter cracking the polished stone. "You murdered a boy, you ripped his fucking head from his body, what explanation, what story do you have that could possibly explain that?" Libby screams back causing my to glare at her. Amity stops untying her to stare up at me.

"I thought this was over," She says, her voice cracking "Did my near death experience not convince you enough?" She questions, her voice raising slightly but the pain still underlies. "It's not like that, Amity! That has changed but this is a completely different story, This is about me getting justice, Me making sure i don't come home to find you dead, you or Charity, can i at least get a pass on that?" I shout, my voice breaks at the thought of her broken body, the blood, her cold skin.

"This has happened before?" Libby screams "Why the fuck are you with a murderer Amity?" Amity stares at me with a blank face making it hard for me to decipher how she feels. "Because I love him," She whispers with a bitter laugh as she stares down at the floor, "Because I love a man who can take a life as if he was making a sandwich, a man who has a lust for that stuff, and even the girl he is supposed to cherish almost dying can't change that." She says as she stares up at me.

"You know full well it isn't like that, Amity." I spit, "Im trying to keep you alive-,"

"By taking the life of others? If that's how you're gonna keep me alive, let me die." She spits before storming off, Libby rubs her wrists as she pulls them from the rope but i don't waste a second before going after my tesoro.

I push open our bedroom door seeing her, a suitcase on the bed, clothes going in as she fold them neatly. "What are you doing?" I question as i take the folded clothes from the suitcase and put them back in the closet. "Libby was right. I don't know why i'm with a man who kills for fun."

"It wasn't for fun, Amity, can you just listen to me." My voice raises and my fist collides with the wall, causing her to shake, dropping the items she has in her hand. I step closer to her, placing my hand on her shoulder and turning her towards me, a single tear rushes down my cheek. "Let me explain, please." I beg, she sighs before nodding.

I kneel in front of her as she sits on the bed. "First, I'm sorry for getting so pissed over you bringing girls you thought of as friends in," I say causing her to nod, I hear Libby enter the room but pay no mind "Ever since the explosion, I haven't been able to sleep properly, the simplest sound wakes me up, it killed me to be away from you simply because i felt like without me there you were in danger." I sigh.

"Yesterday, I found a rogue spying at the edge of the pack border. When i caught him he disrespected you using words i won't repeat, when i asked him if he knew about the explosion, he stopped talking, so i brought him to an old property to get it out of him, your friend spying on me wasn't part of the plan." I spit "But Amity, you are my Mate, my packs Luna, if something upsets you i'm gonna change it and i'm gonna change it quick. After the incident, I called a pack meeting, I enlisted new punishments, new rules, because of you, so please don't think that i don't care because i do, Amity, I love you, and i have since i laid eyes on you in that ballroom. You make me go fucking insane, but i love that about you. Last night, I don't think you realize you told me, but when you did my broken heart shattered and fixed itself back up again. You are literally everything to me, so please just accept that with me protecting my world, a few lives will be lost," I whisper, my hand enclasping hers.

"I love you," She whispers "I've never loved anyone before but i know i love you and i'm gonna start to listen to you more, i need to hear an explanation from you before coming up with a verdict, i accept that." I smile at her, placing my hand on her cheek and pulling her lips against mine.

"As cute as this is, 1. Youre a fucking murderer 2. Y'all are fucking insane with this Luna, Pack shit and 3. I'm going to the police, Amity you'll thank me later." She goes to leave but Amity's new friends stop her in the doorway.

"Titus, can you do me a favor and just kinda," Amity trails off as she does a weird hand motion but i get the idea and nod, I haven't shifted in so long, my wolf is begging to be free, I also realize Amity has seen this side of me once. I stand to my full height bringing Libby's attention to me before i pull my wolf forward.

I feel my bones break as my hair lengthens. My canines poke against my lips and my eyes burn as they too transform. Soon enough, I stand in front of my mate and her friends in my black wolf, Amity stands beside me, only just taller than my wolf which causes me to grin. "I didn't want to drag you into this, Libby, but you did it to yourself when you decided to follow my boyfriend around." Amity says as her fingers run through my fur a small growl of approval leaves my lips as i nudge further into her.

"Welcome to the werewolf world i guess."