Chapter 10: Shen Yi

A/N: Somewhat Mature descriptions ahead. Please skip the *** part if you are uncomfortable.

Also shoutout to kabkwmx, for being the first voter in this author's entire life! And also carel_kai89 for being the first follower :)!

-----------------

"Who are you?"

Su Chen stared at the approaching figure who kept his face hidden in the shadows of the cluster of trees around them.

"Master!" Stewards Mo's shouts reverbrated through the air.

"It seems that my time with you is up, pipsqueak. It was pretty entertaining to watch you these past few days."

Su Chen could hear him smile despite not seeing his face.

"I'll take this as a token. I hope you won't mind."

Lifting up a jade medallion from her pile of clothes, the figure immediately disappeared.

"Miss, I deserve death." Sui turned to face Su Chen and knelt, her hands on her sword, ready to plunge it deep into her chest.

However, silence greeted her as the minutes passed. An oppressive aura grew and landed heavily on her and the other three.

Sui felt her body chill as the menacing aura lay heavily on her when she suddenly heard her miss muttering softly.

"Pip...pipsqueak???? Who the hell is the PiPSQUEAK?????"

***

Shen Yi was happily humming a tune and fiddling with the medallion he scored when he finally reached the group's hideout. To find an amusing pet to play with was a bonus today.

"Master! Where were you???" A slim figure appeared running towards him. The boy that appeared was sobbing beautifully in distress.  Mmm. Truly an ikemen. But this master was not into BL and beautiful nubile boys. In fact, this master is currently irritated by how the young boy was hugging onto his thigh and leg as if he would never let him go.

"Let go, Jun Qiang!" Shen Yi tried to shake the 14 year old away but failed.

"No! I've been looking for Master for the past three days! The many elders kept looking for me to ask about you! I could only say you were cultivating but no one bought the idea!! If you hadn't appear, this... This servant would have jumped down that cliff to find you!! Where were you!!" Jun Qiang cried as he hugged his master's thigh. As he thought of the ravenous eyes of the elders that had looked at him in lust, pretending to be concerned for his master, he sobbed loudly once more.

"Jun Qiang. Let go!" Shen Yi heaved the crying servant away as he noticed the other members staring at them curiously. "Do you think your master is a fool who would jump to his death? If the White Moon Sect had not reneged on their promise, this master would not have tried to escape using such means."

At the mention of White Moon Sect, Shen Yi frowned. To think that they dared to go against him. Very good. A sadistic smile played on his lips as he thought about the various endings he will give to that sect.

But Shen Yi's daydream ended as Jun Qiang's loud wailing broke through. He furrowed his eyebrows in resignation as he stared at his servant who had followed him ever since he left that place.

"But But master. Usually you would arrive by the end of the day. We were alarmed when we did not see you the next day. And when you were gone for 3 days, Jun Qiang... Jun Qiang thought you might have died!!!"

Jun Qiang wailed like a deserted lover.

"Shut your incessant crying, boy! Do you want everyone to know that the Silver Wolf Sect had made their base here?" Immediately, Jun Qiang muffled his cries but could not help looking at the approaching figure resentfully.