Chapter 59: Cheshire

A/N: Thank you for the likes and comments. I always feel so encouraged to just push on. I apologise for the irregular updates. Trying to keep it weekly though!

-------------------

"Sect Madam. Everyone."

A husky loud voice broke the dismal atmosphere.

"Let's not get carried away as if Sect Master Shen has gone to meet the King of Hell."

The burly man walked into the hall, with armour plates clanking. The smell of blood filled the air as Wurong Jian threw his bloodied yanyuedo (a long giant moon blade), the red strings on the hilt painting the floor red in its descent. The blade clattered ominously across the floor as if to resent its owner's callousness.

"Please. Can you not come in stinking like a bloody corpse?" Hu Meng complained as the big man grinned while striding in to comfortably sit on the chair right below Su Chen. He grabbed the large blade at his side and pierced it on the floor in front of him, before sitting down with legs wide open.

He rested his hands on the hilt and smirked. His silver armour was marred with streaks of blood yet the man acted as if he was dressed in finest robes, not giving heed to his looks.

"It ain't your sect's hall we're in now, you cleanliness-obsessed weirdo, " Wurong Jian replied lazily with an infuriating grin.

With his towering height and huge built, the place where Su Chen sat now became an initimidating spot. The "guard"'s eyes were like a lion's, brightly staring at his prey. Several elders felt their body seize up.

This battle-crazy man had found it amusing at one point of his life to terrorise the sects around Silver Wolf's domain. He would appear randomly and totally crushed the self-esteem of their cherished disciples by wantonly beating them (up).

Even the elders of the sect were not spared his frivolous pursuits. If he had used some special technique unique to the sect, it would not have been so degrading.

But this bear-like man had amusedly destroyed their poor proud seedlings' pride by using pure brute strength.

And the man even had his picks of the ladies. The jianghu women were crazy about him!

And, the other men gritted their teeth bitterly, no one even chased after him like a jealous vinegar pot, trying to claim him after a one night stand.

In fact, many young free-spirited women merely marked the date in their book and cherished the goddamn memory.

Wurong Jian. The second-most irritating person in these people's eyes. The first place was firmly ruled by the upstart Shen Yi, who could damn well control this freak but quietly ignored their pleas when they came a-begging. This damned duo.

Before the disgruntled elders could speak out, a dark figure stepped out from behind the wooden screen.

A piece of wet white cloth was slapped onto Wurong Jian's face.

Startled, Wurong Jian's face turned a frightening black shade with a demonic smile.

He turned around and his wide eyes opened.

Immediately, he opened his arms wide to hug the dark figure, who quickly extended his leg to kick his face away.

"Brother!!"

"Who is your damned brother?" Jun Qiang dodged the hug to look at him disdainfully. "Hhmph! Can you not control yourself for once you oaf."

The elders waited with baited breath to see a fight erupt.