Chapter 20: Where the Red Flowers bloom

Atop the horse, Su Chen once again cursed Shen Yi in her head when she realised where they were at this moment.

Flapping long pieces of red tulle that hang throughout the establishment. Red lanterns hung at every corner, waving in the wind welcomingly. Enticing fragrant bodies that emitted thick perfume were adorned in see-through feminine clothing, their white elegant hands waving their handkerchiefs at them from above.

Where could they be but at the brothel??

Su Chen gritted her teeth. She had wondered why Shen Yi had made her dress up as a young pageboy that day.

So it seemed that Young Master Shen Yi wanted to frolick with some orchids and peonies, not wanting these flowers to feel slighted at the sight of a woman in their company.

That idiot Shen Yi. He should have at least hid Jun Qiang's face too. His beguiling expression was even more seductive than the experienced courtesans in the establishment. Old men who had a taste for young boys could not help but stare and drool at Jun Qiang, who was next to her.

It took a simple glance of malicious killing intent from Shen Yi to put them in place.

Shen Yi really cares for Jun Qiang ah! Perhaps his chaste life before he met her was simply proof that he was a cut sleeve? A little bent? And now he was using her as a diversion for his men to hide his true feelings for the young Jun Qiang?

Ah, this young lady cannot stop true love in its path. This young lady shall sacrifice herself in suffering as a canon fodder for Young Master's mental frustrations until Jun Qiang reaches legal age.

If Shen Yi could hear her thoughts he would have spat out the tea he was drinking and strangle Jun Qiang for causing this misunderstanding.

To be honest, Su Chen overthought his intentions. He just didn't want anyone to see her as a girl there and mistake her for a prostitute. Even when dressed as a boy,  his kitten was so cute that the old men were lusting after both her and Jun Qiang. At that moment, he had nearly killed the men and gouge out their eyeballs for even thinking anything of his pet.

Shen Yi gulped more wine and kept his facade of composure. He was here for business.

But if the old men did not know their place and let their hands rove, he does not mind making them his business.

Su Chen, oblivious to the danger that had passed them, was currently preoccupied by the gaggle of females around her and Jun Qiang. Thick perfume cloyed around her as humongous chests were pasted onto every part of her body.

"Young Masters~~ Are you here with Young Master Shen?"

"You're so cute! Has anyone popped your cherry yet? Jie Jie here is willing to be your first woman for free."

"Loook at how red they are! It's been so long since we met such young delicious boys."

"Omgosh sisters, feel their tender cheeks. I'm so jealous!!"

The two were overwhelmed by the assault on all their senses. Before the deep red lips of the women could plaster themselves on the two, they were hoisted up by a pair of strong arms belonging to a greatly amused Wurong Jian.

"Jian, stop laughing at the expense of these poor children."

A melodious voice greeted them with a reprimanding tone as Wurong Jian surreptitiously wiped his tears of laughter away.

Bigger than a tank, with wild hair flying, Wurong Jian couldn't hide himself nor his wild aura even if he wanted to. With a rough unshaved face, huge muscular arms and thighs, and a broad grin, Su Chen had to admit that Wurong Jian was a man among men! She could see the blushing faces of the courtesans like young maidens as they eye the virile, strong muscular body of Silver Wolf's General that made all the other men look like young prebucent boys in comparison.