TMO: 50 Chapters Special~~

A/N: Woohoo!! Ten Months On has reached 50 Chapters! This is a special chapter to celebrate~~~

-------------------

In another world and another dimension, a bickering pair strolls down the lane.

"Oi oi. I've told you. That girl doesn't mean anything to me!"

Shen Yi grabbed Su Chen desperately.

His usually confident gait was now tinged with desperation.

Su Chen looked at him with disdain, her arched brow obviously mocking him.

She twisted her arm away and walked off.

Su Chen, the ideal Student President walked away as if the tall person behind her was nothing to her.

"You don't need to explain anything to me."

Shen Yi ruffled his hair in frustration as he chased after her.

Obviously the ruffian who walked the grounds of this elite high school was nothing in the presence of President Su Chen.

"Oi!! Oiiiiiii!! Su Chen! Listen to me!!"

Su Chen coldly continued stomping away, ignoring the shouts of the person behind her.

Obviously it has nothing to do with her. Nor was she angry. She had nothing to do with the person behind after all.

It was just that she had entered the classroom to see the busty blonde foreign student's ample chest in Shen Yi's face. In fact, to even tell it was Shen Yi would not have been easy with how his face was smothered by the female had it not been for how tall his lanky body was.

It was Su Chen's responsibility to uphold the regulations of the school and she had done admirably, changing the school's structure and pushing for reforms that firmly placed the school into its new elite status.

For her to actually be the President was no mean feat but definitely expected from the Eldest Miss of the renown and wealthy Su Family.

Despite Shen Yi's long legs, Su Chen still managed to outwalk the man by sneakily turning into alleys several times, finally losing the pest.

Hmmph! She, as the Student President, obviously had plenty of other things to do than to bother with the affairs of that delinquent.

She had done well and admirably by crafting a whole list of new school regulations and Shen Yi's actions today had broken 43 of them. That's right. 43 of them.

Loose uniform! Dyed hair! Being on illegal school grounds! And more!!! Especially Especially!!!!

Su Chen'a face grew deep red.

Especially, such... Such!!! Inappropriate behaviour!

Hmmph! If he thinks he can get with it away again by using his family's connections, think again. She's gonna slap a few injuctions and get him expelled or at least suspended so she won't see his ugly face until she graduates.

She coldly arrived back at school and pushed the Student Council doors open. Time waits for no man. Before Shen Yi's family could pull any strings, she'll get his suspension/ expulsion approved by the School Principal.

As she opened the door, she saw her trusty Vice President quietly waiting at the door.

Sun Rui had an elegant air and under the falling light, looked rather ethereal in bearing.

Mm.

Despite him entering school after living overseas for thr majority of his life, he assimilated pretty quickly and now resembled the intellectual-looking and elegant Chinese scholars of old.