Chapter Seven

Along with the new season comes new talent. Manager Hyung texted me shortly after Onew, Taemin, and I got home from the park, telling me that I am now in charge of a new three member girl band called 'Mischievous'. I am to meet with them tomorrow.

"Park Yeong Chan, Amber, and Anna" I say to myself as I look through their files.

"Is that the new girl band that signed a Contract with us?" Key says and looks over my shoulder to see the documents.

"Yeah, they're new to the music world, so be on your best behavior when you see them tomorrow" I say and poke him.

"They're gonna be at the dance studio?" He says and pops a grape in his mouth.

"Yeah, they're gonna meet with your choreographer to work out the dance moves for they're debut"

"Cool" he says.

I keep reading down the page and laugh.

"Check this out, apparently the one named Amber chose you in a poll as her desired idol, and Young Chan chose Onew" I say raising my eyebrows.

"Let me see that!" Key snatches the file from my hands and hollers.

"Whooooohooohooo! Looks like I've got an admirer! Onew come see this!" He says blushing like a teenage girl.

"What is it?" He says. Before I know it, the whole gang, including Megan are fighting for a glimpse at the paper.

" She likes me?" Onew says, as if he wasn't SHINee's handsome leader.

"Onew's got a girlfriend, Onew's got a girlfriend!" Jonghyun bounces around the room and Onew waddles to the refrigerator to hide his flushed face.

"Well, its about time they got themselves a date" Minho says and sits down next to me.

"Yeah, me and Minho can't possibly be the only ones in this band who have game" Taemin says and gives Minho a high-five.

"Shut up Minho, your ex is sitting right next to you and you just high-fived her boyfriend, if thats not weird than I don't know what is" Key retorts.

"Ouch!" Jonghyhun says snickering. "I think you need to apply some cold water to that burn" he says as he prances over to Megan's side.

"Its not like you have a girlfriend" Minho snorts.

"Yes I do! She's right here, right baby?" He pinches Megan's cheek and then makes a run for it.

"Yeah you better run" she says and heads toward the kitchen to remove Onew's head from the freezer.

"Anyway, we meet the girls tomorrow, so please be on your best behavior and don't do anything to embarrass me or yourselves" I say and take the file from Key's hands.

"Good luck with that" Minho says and bids his goodnight, Onew leaves with him as well.

Megan finishes her work for the day and Jonghyun sees her to the door.

"Do you really like Megan?" I ask him, when he returns.

"I don't know, I guess, she's a tough cookie to figure out" he says chuckling "but I like a challenge" he adds.

"Night" he says and disappears with Key to they're room.

"Come on princess Ha Ni, time for some shut-eye" Taemin grabs my hand and leads me to our room. Since the cold weather has arrived that gives us an excuse to cuddle.

I squeal when his frozen toes touch my leg under the sheets.

"Your toes are freezing!" I say, but he keeps them on my leg on purpose.