Chapter Thirty-three

Soo Hi managed to get a trial against the CEO. My father and his newly announced girlfriend; Rose, supported her in every way. Since it was my idea to go to court, Soo Hi repaid me by letting the boys and I stay in her house for the time being. Which really isn't an inconvenience for her since the house has more than enough space for all of us.

  Thankfully Soo Hi won the case and inherited the CEO's savings, and as an early wedding gift she let Taemin and I keep the CEO's antique collection, which we sold for a large sum of money. Currently Taemin and I are in the process of house hunting and wedding planning. And although it's a joyous event, it has also proven to be a pain in the but. Mainly because key proclaimed himself as my wedding planner and we don't tend to see eye to eye.

"Oh no, ugh, its hideous. Take it off" Key says when I come out from the dressing room.

This is the 10th dress I've tried on and I'm beginning to lose patience. I begged Onew to come with me to the fitting because he keeps me calm.

I glare at Key and Onew motions me to calm down.

"We're looking for a strapless gown, no lace, and a classic look" Key tells the employee.

"But I don't want strapless! My boobs will fall out" I whine but he ignores me.

"Ha Ni, the point is to enhance your features, and your chest is the only one worth showcasing"

Key goes off to find more dresses and I sink into a chair.

"Relax, you know what he's like" Onew chuckles and pats my back.

I just can't believe Taemin already found his tux for the wedding and I haven't found my dress yet" I say and rub my aching temples.

"He's a guy, we don't worry about what we wear like women do....Key's the exception to that rule obviously, but it applies to most men" Onew says trying to cheer me up.

My phone rings from my purse and I check it and find a text message.

Taemin ♥: baby I think I found it! The house is gorgeous! A two bedroom and two bathroom with a lovely porch just like you wanted. The price is just right too. I'll send you a picture as soon as I can. Love you!

My heart fills with joy and I show the message to Onew.

The wedding is just around the corner and if we get a good deal on this house then everything will be perfect.

Now I just need a wedding dress.

Key returns right on cue with a new batch of dresses and I renew my strength.

First dress, key says "too poofy"

Second dress, Key says "you look like Lady Gaga"

Third dress, Key says "your butt looks too big"

Fourth dress, Key says "..............."

He tells me to spin around for him and I take my time so he can see me from all the angles.

"You look radiant, positively beautiful" Onew says admiring me.

"I gotta admit....you look pretty decent" Key says, eying me up and down.

The dress is strapless like he wanted, there's a sleave that hangs off my left shoulder and ruffles adorn the top. The dress is fitted to my body, hugging all the right places. I look at myself in the mirror and hold my breath.

I'm getting married.

I'm Taemin's bride.

The beautiful woman in the mirror begins to cry tears of joy. Onew comes to my side with a wide smile on his face.