chapter Thirty-four

Due to the CEO scandal, SM entertainment was doomed to foreclosure. However, with the donations from the fans and Manager Hyungs efforts, SM Entertainment returned to it's prior glory. Hyung became CEO and Soo Hi became his assistant. Now that SHINee was gone 'Mischievous' became a sensation and my girls were living the dream.

Dad and Rose decided to travel the world together, and are planning to grab a plane to Bora Bora as soon as my wedding ends.

Speaking of my wedding, it's today.

"Be careful with her dress!" Key yells at Megan who almost tripped on my train.

"Agh! Will you relax! Your gonna get Ha ni nervous" she yells back.

Key rubs his temples and takes a deep breath.

"Ok I've got to go, but you look beautiful, please walk on cue and for the love of god don't trip!" Key reminds me before he dissapears out the door.

I smile to myself and take one last look in the mirror. My hair is pinned up in a beautiful updo and my Vail floats down past my shoulders onto the floor. Delicate white flowers adorn my hair, reminding me of the time that Taemin made me a rose petal crown at my sisters wedding.

I hear a sniff and turn around to see two of my bridesmaids crying. Megan and Hyo Rin look at me with tears in their eyes and I walk over to hug them.

"We're so happy for you" Megan says sobbing. I wipe a tear from her cheek and she smiles warmly at me.

"You are an incredible woman, and Taemin is a very lucky guy" Hyo Rin says and holds my hand in hers.

"I love you guys, OK?" I say and hug them once more.

We're interrupted by my maid of honor who puts her hands on her hips.

"I know Soo Hi, I'll be there in a second" I say and she sighs.

"Hurry up, your groom is waiting" she says and raises an eyebrow playfully.

After wishing me luck, Megan and Hyo Rin follow my sister out to take their places.

This is it.

Don't cry Ha Ni, hold it in.

I walk into the small room that leads to the main hall. Taemin chose a cozy cabin as our wedding hall. The elegant wood floor and golden decorations went well with the classic yet rustic look he was aiming for. The smell of pine and lilac fill my nose.

"You ready kigo?" My father says.

"Yes. Thank you daddy"

He links arms with me.

The music starts.

I feel so wonderful and so terrible all at the same time. My nerves are shot and every partof my body is trembling. Although my blood is rushing, I feel as if I could fly.

The music begins and I know this is the cue.

My cue.

The doors open and I hold my breath.

My stomach flutters with butterflies, and as I take my first step forward...something amazing happens.

Everyone dissapears.

It's just me, and Taemin.

He stands proudly by the altar. When he sets eyes on me his hands fall to his sides. A smile spreads on his face and his eyes gleam.

My heels clank softly over the wooden platform. I don't hear music, I don't hear my guests sighs and praises. All I hear is my beating heart.

How it beats for my other half.