Chapter Eight

The girls standing before me could instantly stop traffic. Where does manager Hyung find these people? Seventeen Magazine?

"Your Oh Ha Ni! Its so cool to met you!" The one named Anna says shaking my hand so forcefully that my hair comes undone.

The leader, yeong chan, gives Anna a sideways glance and Anna says "sorry, I just get excited"

"It's alright" I say laughing inwardly.

"I'm the leader Park Yeong Chan, it's a pleasure to meet you in person" she says very put together.

"A pleasure to meet you as well" I say truthfully. Yeong Chan for some reason seems familiar to me, but I can't put my finger on it yet.

"Hi, I'm Amber" a small voice says from behind Yeong Chan. Amber seems to be the shy one of the group, which surprises me because she's the main vocalist, according to her file.

"Pleased to meet you Amber. Please take a seat." I motion them to sit in front of me.

Yeong Chan let's Amber and Anna sit first and then takes her seat. This motion also seems familiar to me but I let it pass.

"Well, its a pleasure to have you all with us at SM Entertainment, later on in the day you will meet with Manager Hyung who will explain to you your benefits and your contract. As you already know, my name is Oh Ha Ni, I'm the assistant manager of SHINee, but I will also be in charge of your public activities"

Anna claps in excitement when I say this and I can feel her grow on me.

"We are very excited to start our careers. So please take good care of us" Yeong Chan bows her head and the other two do as well.

"Perfect, so I'll go ahead and take you to meet our choreographer. She's currently in session with the boys but she knows your coming in so don't be shy"

As I look at the girls faces, I can see Amber and Yeong Chan's cheeks turn red under their makeup. I'm gonna get a kick out of this, I think to myself, knowing that later on tonight Key and Onew will have a story to tell.

"Follow me"

I lead the girls down the hallway and down the stairs, once we reach the first floor I can hear the music thundering from the glass room.

When I open the door I can hear the girls hold their breaths in anticipation.

Here we go.

The boys are enveloped in their dance. You can see the sweat dripping down their chests as they keep up to the beat of 'Sherlock'.

"And'a one, two, three- Jonghyun keep those elbows up!" I hear our choreographer Jassmine below from the front of the room. In the businesses world her name is Jalectra, known world wide for her amazing Choreography. It took me almost four months just to hire her because of her packed schedule.

"Ok! Break!" As soon as she says this the boys collapse to the floor and chug water desperately.

She runs to the door and gives me a hug.

"Wow your really pushing them today" I say with a smirk on my face.

"You bet. Now that Minho has returned from shooting his drama, we've got a lot of catching up to do" she says and wipes the sweat of her brow.

"Who's the pair of Barbie's behind you?" She says through squinted eyes.

"These are your new pupils, 'Mischievous'" I say and move over so the girls can stop trembling behind me.

"Well, don't just stand there! Get on the floor" Jassmine says in her Sargent voice, making Amber let out a yip like a frightened chihuahua.

Jassmine looks at me with a wicked smile on her face and I roll my eyes.

When the girls walk in, the boys finally realize the new human beings in the room including me.

To be kind Taemin smiles at the girls but it isn't long before he appears at my side and plants a kiss on my cheek. His panda eyes from this morning are gone and he seems to be fine. Other than extremely sweaty.

"So these three are the new entourage" he asks and takes a gulp from his water bottle.

"I really like them actually" I say truly meaning it.

Me and Taemin watch in amusement as the boys approach the girls. Unlike the girls, I'm used to seeing the boys in their full muscled and sweaty glory. Poor Amber looks like she might faint when Key struts over in her direction.

"Hi! We're Shinee" Onew says and bows. Yeong Chan introduces them as 'Mischevios' and Jonghyun raises a naughty eyebrow.

I notice how Yeong Chan is struggling to maintain her posture as Onew passes by her to get a new water bottle. Completely oblivious to Yeong Chan's flushed face.

Anna is already cracking up jokes with Minho and Jonghyun in a corner when Jassmine calls their attention.

"Alright enough chit chat! I need all of you in center front! That includes you lover boy!" She says pointing at Taemin who raises his hands in defense.

Guilty as charged, I think to myself.

As I see the girls take their place awkwardly next to the boys, I realize something...

This is the perfect recipe for drama.