Chapter Seventeen

When I return to the dance studio I have a broad smile on my face. Once the girls see me they crawl in my direction.

"I can't feel my legs" Anna whines and pretend cries.

"I think mine are broken" Yeong Chan says showing me a  small bruise on her calf. "Ouch" she says and sits down on the floor. Onew hears her and comes over.

"You ok ?" He says and sits down in front of her.

"She just needs a massage" I say and wave her pain away.

"If you want I can help you" Onew says shyly. Yeong Chan looks at me as if asking for permission.

"Knock yourselves out" I say and head over to Taemin who's in conversation with Minho, Amber, and Siwon.

"Excuse me, need to borrow my boyfriend" I say and grab his arm.

"Whoah hey! Your back" he says once I've pulled ourselves out of eyesight. I don't give him a chance to answer because I grab his face and plant a kiss on his lips.

He looks at me startled "what has gotten into you today?" He says sounding happy.

"Kiss now explain later" I say and close the gap between us. His lips have always been soft, gentle, caressing, safe. I wrap my arms around his neck and he grabs me by the waist. Sweetness pours over me through his kisses. He moves his hands up my back and neck until he's cupping my face in his hands.

"What happened?" He says stopping for air. I look into his eyes and kiss his nose and he laughs.

"We're going to be a family again, my dad, Soo Hi, and I. All of us together again, can you believe it!?" I say and jump into a hug.

"What, why, when? Did he see you? Speak to you? You went to the hospital?" He says confused.

"Aghhhhh yes! Soo Hi called during practice telling me to go take care of dad just for a little while because she had to go. When I got there he was awake! And he couldn't believe I was there! Baby, he cried with me, he said he was sorry and everything!" I'm explaining and flinging my arms everywhere in excitement.

"And then my sister got there and he demanded we go visit him tomorrow together!"  I say with a sunshine smile on my face, that's probably blinding him since he's looking at me like I've lost my mind.

"Well!?" I demand and he opens his mouth.

"Wow, I just wasn't expecting that, but good for you love! I'm happy for you, seriously!" To show me his sincere excitement he picks me up and twirls me around until I'm dizzy with pure joy.

"Does that mean I get to meet your dad?!" He says suddenly making me hiccup in surprise. I've never introduced a guy to my father before, ever. Plus I'm practically just getting to know the man after so many years.

"Ummmmm I don't think that's such a good idea right now" I say and take a step back.

"Well, maybe not now but later on of course right?" He says and holds my hands.

"Yes, of course we will" I say and give the biggest smile I can muster.

"You're so silly" he says and ruffles my hair. My happy time is about to end because I look at my watch and its time to go. When we go back inside the studio, Onew is giving Yeong Chan a foot massage and she looks like she's on cloud nine. Amber and Key are laughing and seeing something on Key's phone and Anna is listening intently to the Super Junior boys as they relate the cheesy story of how Heechul fell onstage after he accidentally farted into the microphone.

I stand in the corner and tap my foot. "Where my girls at?!" I yell and all three peep their heads up and finally spot me.

"Come on we've got to go!" I say and they all say their goodbyes sadly.

They pass by me with their heads down and Taemin looks at them as they leave in awe.

"Well then! don't you have them trained"  he says and scoffs.

"Be quiet because I have you on a leash as well" I say playfully and turn on my heel when I see him turn red. I add a little more wiggle to my hips since I know he's staring. It feels great to be a woman.

Once in the car the girls pour out everything that happened while I was gone.

"Key was starring at me the whole time!" Gushes Amber.

"Oh please, behave yourself" yeong chan says and Anna snorts.

"Look who's talking! Your the one who got an intimate massage from Onew" Anna snaps back and Yeong Chan's nostrils flare in fury.

"Nonsense, he was just being nice" she looks at Anna sharply and she bites her lip.

The longer I spend time with the girls the more I begin to understand them, and their roles in they're friendship. Yeong Chan is motherly, although she and Anna are the same age, Yeong Chan dominates. It's her instinct, it comes naturally to her. I finally realize why she's so familiar, why I'm drawn to her. She's just like Soo Hi was when we were younger.

I'm missing my sister.

The girls spend the rest of the day talking about the boys, even throughout the photo shoot. They were so dazed that the director was threatening to pull his hairs out. I need to talk to the boys. They can't be distracting my girls like this.

When the photoshoot ends I've already planned ahead for all preparations for China. The girls return from the flash of the cameras with their pupils dilated. They look exhausted so I take them home.

"Finally! Bed! Come to meeeeeeeeee" Anna grunts and nose dives into her pillow.

Amber slugs her way to bed wihout saying a word. Yeong Chan makes sure the two are in bed before she gets into hers. Soo Hi used to check on me before I went to bed too.

I need to leave before I confuse Yeong Chan for my sister.

"Goodnight girls" I say, and get snores in retun.

SHINee's Dreamgirl: United at last.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara