Chapter Thirty-five

I wave goodbye to my family and friends from the car window. They cheer and blow kisses.

As their silhouettes disappear in the distance, the reality of the situation hits me.

I'm married. I'm going to live with Taemin forever as my husband.

Just the thought of it makes me want to smile forever. I look over at Taemin who also has a huge smile plastered on his face. The Windows are down so his hair is flying across his face. With one hand on the wheel and the other on my thigh, he looks positively handsome.

"My husband is so cool!" I yell out the window and he laughs.

"My wife is so sexy! And she's all MINE!" He yells out his window, making my cheeks turn all colors of the rainbow.

Our backseat is full of gifts that fall over everytime we take a turn or hit a speed bumb.

"I can't wait to see the gifts" I say and he looks at me.

"I hope Key bought what I requested" he says, with a grin on his face.

"What exactly did you Request?" I say, and raise an eyebrow.

"Muhahahahahahahahahahahahaha!" He throws his head back and let's out the most cheesy evil laugh ever. I smack him on the arm and he laughs.

"You'll see" he says playfully and gives my thigh a squeeze.

Taemin wanted to have our honeymoon on Jeju Island, and I agreed. I hear it's stunningly beautiful, and I've never been there. Although we have to take a plane there, we reach the Island in no time. The hotel we're staying at provided us with a rental car, a convertible no less.

Taemin claps like a little kid when he sees it.

"Baby Look at this! Leather seating....wood finish interior!" He circles the car about three times pointing everything out to me.

"I know love, I can see it too" I say and laugh. He realizes that I'm still standing with all the suitcase waiting for him to stop drooling over the car.

"Oops, sorry" he says and comes over to help me place all the bags into the trunk of the car.

"I think I should drive" I say and he snaps his head up,

"But why?!" He whines and rubs the car.

"Because driving on the way to the airport you wouldn't stop staring at me and we almost got into an accident" I say and put my hands on my hips.

He pouts, but hands me the car keys.

"Yes!" I say and get into the drivers seat. He plops down next to me and crosses his arms.

We're off.

The wind is blowing in my face and the gorgeous landscape spreads out before us.

"You know what I just realized?" Taemin says suddenly.

"What?"

"Now that you're driving, that means I'm free to kiss you whenever I want" he says and I look over at him,

"What!? No!" I say too late.

He plants a kiss on my cheek and does it over and over again.

He laughs everytime and I swat him away.

"You're distracting me!" I protest and he laughs even more. He takes out his camera and points it in my direction.

"Smile!"

He snaps a couple of pictures and I make funny faces in each one.

"Your so retarded" he says and laughs.

----------------------------------------------------------------

We reach the hotel entrance and the concierge helps us unpack and takes the bags to our room. The hotel is literally situated in the water. The rooms are floating rooms, they float above the water and are connected by a series of docks. When Taemin told me about the place I didn't believe it at first.

The concierge leads us down a wooden boardwalk to our suite. Krystal Water surrounds us on both sides.

"This is your room, please call if you are in need of anything"

Taemin tips the concierge and opens the door.

We both gasp when we see the interior. Rose petals pave the way into a large bedroom where two paper swans lay together on the bed.

While Taemin explores the bedroom, I make my way into the bathroom. There's a bathtub, a shower chamber made of glass and a jacuzzi on an outside porch above the ocean that's connected to the bathroom.

"Baby come here!"

I rush over to Taemin to see what all the fuss is and find him sprawled over the bed.

He taps the space next to him and motions me to come over.

I remove my shoes and crawl next to him on the bed.

"Wow, the sheets feel amazing!" I say and run my hands over them.

"Mrs.Lee"

"Hmm?" I say and Look over at him.

He's propped up on one elbow looking down at me. He places his hand on my stomach and rubs it slowly. I feel a current run from the tip of my head to the bottom of my toes. We're married now. There's no reason to stop him, or be afraid.

His hand ventures up my blouse, his fingertips brushing against my bare skin.

It feels so right.....

But I'm not ready.

He goes to kiss me but instead I curl up next to him and hug him. At first he doesn't know what to do, but then hugs me back.

"I'm sorry, I'm just...." I say and he shushes me.

"It's OK. The time will come" he says and runs his hand through my hair.

We stay this way for a while. Just curled up against one another. I don't know when we fell asleep, or when he changed my clothes for me, or why I removed his shirt. All I know is that we slept in each others embrace. Like two halfs of a puzzle that have finally found one another.

Tonight, I slept for the first time in my husband's arms.

As Mr and Mrs. Lee.