Chapter 18 - Instant Regret

Alexia POV

He kissed my neck and I melted into the feeling of his warm lips on my skin. Pure euphoria raging through me. Our heads fumbled around aggressively seeking out each other's lips. Desperate to be touched the kiss didn't have time to develop, immediately it was hungry and raw. I stopped abruptly. "Let's get out of here," I whispered into his ear and took his hand without waiting for a response. I did think about Jen as I left but figured she'd understand.

We got into a taxi that was parked outside the club, Mike gave the driver the hotel's address and told him to hurry. I was giggling when he pulled me onto his lap in the back seat. The closeness of our bodies setting a new sense of urgency between us. I pulled away from his lips to take a breathe, sure that my lipstick was now all over my face.

Mike, on the other hand, didn't stop, from my lips, he trailed his wet kisses down the sweet spot of my neck causing me to jerk from the dripping sensation of my lower region. "Like that, huh?"

"You have no idea," I moaned my lips finding his again.

We barely made it out of the elevator, running like crazy teens down the passage to his room. Just as the door closed behind me I was pinned to the wall, blaming it on the toxins in my bloodstream I switched my brain off and let my body take over. I knew that if I stopped to think about it, I wouldn't go through with it and I needed this.

I needed to be out of my mind just for a little while. His hands on my hips slowly sliding up my sides, my dress pulling up slightly at the friction from his touch. He moved up over my arms and around the back of my neck. He moved my hair away from his target and went in to give me soft kisses, nipping every now and then sending another surge of wetness to drip from between my legs. I moaned and he took that as encouragement to carry on. He moved quickly, turning me around. My hands now flush on the wall in front of me, my head resting on the wall as I feel the zip of my dress slowly permitting my body more room and then finally his hands on my shoulders to let it drop to the floor.

Now in just my underwear, I turn around to reveal my half-exposed body to him. I'm slightly nervous and worried about being rejected, but the look in his eyes tells me that he's happy with the sight in front of him.

"Perfect," He says before bending down to take a nipple into his mouth, slowly twirling his tongue around it while his hand kneads the other gently I sunk my hand into his freshly cut hair pulling at the ends when he hits a sensitive spot. After a few moments, he drags his mouth over my chest to do the same to the opposite breast. I can barely stand from the electricity coursing through my body, my legs shaking and my hand basically ripping his hair out of this point. I feel an arm under my bum before I'm lifted and dropped onto his soft bed.

He turned his back to me, and for an instant, I thought he was going to leave, but he opened a drawer and returned with a foil square just in his boxers.

"Are you sure, Lex?"

I nodded, and closed my eyes, as I shifted back onto the bed. I could hear him shuffling and tearing of the wrapper. I took my panties off, still not looking at him. When I finally opened my eyes and looked at him, he'd covered himself with the condom and was examining my naked body in front of him.

He moved between my legs. I did as he requested and opened my legs, to allow him to cover me with his toned body. I could feel the coolness of his covered erection as it came into contact with my heated centre. My abdomen clenched, and I braced myself.

However, Mike didn't enter me. He kissed me fiercely and pushed his tongue in as I gasped. My hips moved of their own accord, rocking against his arousal, absolutely begging for his dick to penetrate me at this point.