Goodbye...

(Edited 4-29-2021)

Cora's POV

"Get up!" I heard my step sister say while barging into my room. "It's still summer Olivia," I say rolling over.

"And I don't give a shit, now get up." She turned on the light then walked out slamming the door.

"Ass hole," I think to myself while sitting up petting my dog Cookie.

 Olivia and her dad both hate me even though I never did anything to them

Olivia and her dad both hate me even though I never did anything to them. Well maybe because I'm a witch but I don't know. I'm a half blood anyway. My mom is a muggle and my dad was a pure blood. So now I am the only one in my family who is a witch. My mom doesn't ever try to stop them from yelling or being mean which is annoying.

I got up and got dressed for the day. I started school in a few days. I'm going into my third year at Homesday it's a school for witches and wizards in the United States. I walked downstairs and sat down at the kitchen table.

"Cora, we need to talk," my mom said while placing a plate with waffles down in front of me.

"Yeah?" I asked getting a little nervous.

"Well me and Chis have been thinking." She sat down in front of me.

"About what?"

"Well, we both think that you should go to Hogwarts." I could see the sorrow in her eyes as she said it.

"Hogwarts, that's in Scotland!"

"Yes honey we are aware of that." I was getting angrier by the second.

"Why would you want to send me to Scotland!"

"We think it's best for your situation and your father knew someone down there."

"What are you talking about my situation?"

"Well you see Cora, we think that you need to stay away, because Olivia and Cris are worried about you hurting them."

My blood was boiling now "Hurting them seriously, so your gonna send me away because they think I'm gonna hurt them this is outrageous!" I slammed my hands down on the table standing up.

"Honey calm down its o-," She started.

"It's not ok mom your picking them over me, your own daughter." I looked at her for a moment with disappointment in my eyes then walk upstairs. I started packing my things when Olivia came in but I didn't even bother looking at her.

"So she finally told you the news." I could practically feel her smile.

"Go away Olivia."

"I'm so glad your leaving, I'm done looking at your stupid face your dad would be so disgusted." I couldn't take it anymore I pulled out my wand and pointed it at her.

" I couldn't take it anymore I pulled out my wand and pointed it at her

"I know you can't use magic out of that stupid freak school of yours." I smiled at her tilting my head to the side a little.

"Then why are you scared?" I could tell she was terrified by the look in her eyes.

"I-I'm not." I just laughed at her then looked her dead in the eye.

"Well you will be if you say one more thing about my dad."

She ran out of my room crying "Idiot." I smiled to myself. I finished packing and sat down on my bed. Cookie jumped up and sat on my lap. "I love you," I smiled petting his head.

"Cora!" Cris yelled walking into my room. "Why would you do that to Olivia."

"She said something about my da-."

"Look I don't care what she said. Your mother is taking you to the airport in 10 minutes. Oh and put your filthy dog in a cage." Cookie started growing at him he just stormed out of my room.

"Your not a filthy dog, but you do need to go in a cage to get onto the plane." I picked him up and placed him in the cage gently I kissed his head lightly then shut it. I picked up and cage and dragged my suitcase and walked downstairs to met murderous glares from Olivia and Cris.

"Are you ready?" Mom asked me. I just rolled my eyes and nodded.

"If your dad could see you now," I heard Olivia scoff. I had enough and it's not like I care.

I pulled out my wand "Wingardium Leviosa," I said and she started to float as I walked out the door. I knew that would be the only time I'm able to do that sense I'm in the middle of transferring schools so no one would know I did it. I've also always been very good at magic even when I was a baby I had a connection with magic.

"Let her down!" I heard Cris yell and all I did was smile and got into my moms car.

"Will the spell go away?" My mom asked as she got into the car.

I tapped my wand on my hand two times "She's already back on the ground."

We drove to the airport in silence I was so mad at her but I didn't want to be mad. When we arrived she walked me to my gate "Look I'm sorry sweetheart," she said I could tell she was genuinely sorry.

"It's ok mom, can you do me one favor for me please?"

"Of course honey." I smiled

"Can you at least write to me? I know this will probably be the last time I see you."

I felt a tear fall down the side of my cheek. "Of course."

We shared a long hug until I had to bored the plane. "Goodbye sweetheart."

"Goodbye mom..."

So how did you like it Olivia's a bitch right😂. Anywaysssssss who do you think her dad knew at Hogwarts!