Quidditch Try Outs

(Edited 4-29-2021)

Cora's POV

It's been a few days sense everything happened and my cast was off my arm. I haven't talked to Draco at all sense I asked him why he been ignoring me. I catch him staring at me sometimes which I think is kinda cute if I'm being honest to myself but I always push those thoughts into the back of my head. I also catch Ron staring at me to I also haven't really talked to him sense that day with Draco.

Today was Saturday and it was Quidditch try outs today, I was on the team at my old school and was the top player so I was hoping I could get on the team. "I'll see you guys after tryouts to let you know if I made the team, watch Cookie for me please," I said to Abby and Devin as I walked out of our room.

When I got there I saw Draco and it looked like me and Pansy were the only girls trying out and there was no girls on the team. "Hello I'm Marcus Flint the Captain and a chaser, trying out we have an open spot for the Keeper, and one for the Chaser, it is very hard to get on the team and third years have a small chance because your still young, good luck to everyone, Pansy Parkinson, your up first."

Pansy stepped up with a smile and walked up. "I'll get on the team for you Darcy."

"It's Malfoy," Draco said extremely annoyed.

"What would you like to try out for?" Marcus asked her.

"I want to be the Keeper and make the shots." Everyone laughed at her a bit making her go red.

"A chaser does that to but ok, try to make the goal past our team." Everyone flew up but Draco.

Pansy flew up and the ball went up in the air and she caught it but they quickly took it from her. She tried again and this time she went to score but they just blocked her shot she flew down and looked really mad. "Sorry I'm late!" I heard Cole from behind me. He ran up next to me "Your trying out?" He asked and I just nodded.

A bunch of other people went including Cole, he made it to be the Keeper. Now it was my turn, I got on my broom and flew up. The ball shot up in the air and I flew to it and caught it. Some of the team was coming at me I smiled at them then my broom went falling towards the ground. I flew back up and was behind them now and made the shot and scored. "Again," Marcus said.

I went back over to my spot and I went for the ball again this time I could tell they were going harder on me. I caught the ball and they all came rushing at me but I easily dodged them all of them and scored. We went threw this process for an hour.

We all landed and everyone was out of breath I noticed everyone else left besides Draco and Cole because they were on the team. "Looks like your our new Chaser," Marcus said.

"Good job Cora," Cole said high fiving me.

"Thanks."

"Good job Cora and Cole, lets go get a butter beer everyones on me, but first you guys go change into your new quidditch uniforms," Marcus said.

After we changed we all went to The Three Broomsticks. When we got there I saw Harry, Hermione, and Ron. I smiled and waved which they returned it. We sat down at a table near them, I sat next to Cole and across from Marcus on the end so the golden trio weren't far from me. "What would you guys like today?" The waitress said.

"Seven Butter Beers," Marcus answered. She smiled and walked away. "So Cora how long have you been playing Quidditch?" Marcus asked me. "Sense First year I was Seeker on my old team."

The waitress came back with the beers. "Cheers our new teammates!" Someone said. "Cheers," Everyone said hitting glasses. I felt someone's eyes on me I looked over and saw Ron. "Damnit it's not Draco! wait what? Do I like Draco? No I don't ... We don't talk to each other."

I gave him a small smile and he blushed and turned away.

Draco's POV

"Cheers," We all said hitting our glasses. I was actually enjoying myself until I saw Ron staring at Cora. She smiled and he blushed and turned away. "Uhh fucking Weaslbee! I shouldn't be getting mad, I've only know her for like a week and we don't really talk, should we start talking? No I'm a Malfoy..."

Sorry it's a short one, hopefully I'll be making them longer. I love you guys❤️